VSAT Exam, VSAT Examination, Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test , VSAT Entrance Exam, Vignan University Entrance Exam 2018, VSAT Eligibility, VSAT Exam Pattern, Entrance Exam For Vignan University, Vignan University Entrance Exam Pattern, VSAT Online Entrance Exam 2018, VSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018, VSAT Online Aptitude Test 2018, VSAT Notification 2018, VSAT Exam Pattern 2018, VSAT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018, VSAT Eligibility Details 2018, VSAT Age Limit 2018, VSAT Exam Schedule 2018
|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||English / Aptitude Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
VSAT 2018 Entrance Exam
Vignan University conducts Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test – VSAT 2018 Online Test for BTech admissions.
Vignan University B.Tech Admission through VSAT 2018 / JEE Main 2018 / EAMCET.
Please visit the following link to know details about JEE Main 2018
The following BTech Programs are offered by Vignan University for the academic year 2018 – 2019
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
- Electronics & Communications Engineering ( ECE )
- Electronics & Computer Engineering ( ECM )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Food Technology
- Information Technology ( IT )
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile & Fashion Technology
VSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1997 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech programs will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, VSAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Streams for VSAT 2018
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2018 are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2018 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & Food Technology Programs.
Note : Candidates appearing / appeared for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Scholarships offered for B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy programmes for the year 2018-19
|Tuition Fee waiver*||100%||50%||25%|
|V-SAT ( Rank )||1 - 50||51 - 100||101 - 200|
|EAMCET ( Rank )||< 5000||5001 - 20000||20001 - 35000|
|JEE ( Adv ) ( Rank )||< 20000||20001 - 35000||35001 - 50000|
|JEE Mains ( Marks )||> 170||135 - 169||Qualifying marks - 134|
|Civil / EEE / Mechanical||> 985||960 - 984||920 - 959|
|All other branches||> 985||980 - 984||960 - 979|
Preference in allotment of scholarship seats will be given to V-SAT’18 qualified candidates.
- * 25% of the total seats in each Department are reserved for scholarships. Out of that 5% seats with 100% scholar-ship, 10% seats with 50% scholarship and 10% seats with 25% scholarship. ( For Example, out of 60 seats, 3 seats with 100 % scholarship, 6 seats with 50% scholarship and 6 seats with 25 % scholarship ).
- * The scholarship seats are allotted in all programes on the basis of merit, availability of seats and first come first served basis.
- * The scholarship is applicable for four years of study subject to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the pre-ceding year(s) without any backlogs.
- * The rank in JEE ( Mains / Adv ) should be All India Marks / Ranks in their respective category.
VSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections ( Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English / Aptitude )
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
|1||Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions ( 30 Marks )|
|2||Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions ( 30 Marks )|
|3||Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions ( 30 Marks )|
|4||Section IV : English /Aptitude consists of 30 questions ( 30 Marks )|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|