|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||English / Aptitude Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
VSAT 2017 Entrance Exam
Vignan University conducts Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test – VSAT 2017 Online Test for BTech admissions.
Please visit the following link to know details about JEE Main 2017
The following BTech Programs are offered by Vignan University for the academic year 2017 – 2018
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
- Electronics & Communications Engineering ( ECE )
- Electronics & Computer Engineering ( ECM )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Food Technology
- Information Technology ( IT )
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile & Fashion Technology
VSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1996 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech programs will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, VSAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Streams for VSAT 2017
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2017 are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2017 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & Food Technology Programs.
Note : Candidates appearing / appeared for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Fee Waivers offered by Vignan University for admission into B.Tech. programs for the year 2017 – 18
|Tuition Fee waiver*||100%||50%||25%|
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 – 50||51 – 100||101 – 200|
|EAMCET (Rank)||< 8000||8001 – 16000||16001 – 20000|
|JEE (Adv) (Rank)||< 20000||20001 – 35000||35001 – 50000|
|JEE Mains (Marks)||> 170||135 – 169||Qualifying marks – 134|
|Inter Marks||> 980||970-979||960-969|
The Fee waiver is applicable for four years of study to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the preceding year without any backlogs, and the ranks in JEE ( Advanced / Mains ) should be All India Ranks / marks in their respective category.
VSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
|1||Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|2||Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|3||Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|4||Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|