|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||English / Aptitude Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
VSAT 2018 Entrance Exam
Vignan University conducts Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test – VSAT 2018 Online Test for BTech admissions.
Vignan University B.Tech Admission through VSAT 2018 / JEE Main 2018 / EAMCET.
Please visit the following link to know details about JEE Main 2018
The following BTech Programs are offered by Vignan University for the academic year 2018 – 2019
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
- Electronics & Communications Engineering ( ECE )
- Electronics & Computer Engineering ( ECM )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Food Technology
- Information Technology ( IT )
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile & Fashion Technology
VSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1997 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech programs will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, VSAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Streams for VSAT 2018
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2018 are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2018 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & Food Technology Programs.
Note : Candidates appearing / appeared for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Fee Waivers offered by Vignan University for admission into B.Tech. programs for the year 2018 – 19
|Tuition Fee waiver*||100%||50%||25%|
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 - 50||51 - 100||101 - 200|
|EAMCET (Rank)||< 8000||8001 - 16000||16001 - 20000|
|JEE (Adv) (Rank)||< 20000||20001 - 35000||35001 - 50000|
|JEE Mains (Marks)||> 170||135 - 169||Qualifying marks - 134|
|Inter Marks Civil / EEE / Mechanical||> 985||960-984||920-959|
|Inter Marks All other branches||> 985||980-984||960-979|
The Fee waiver is applicable for four years of study to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the preceding year without any backlogs, and the ranks in JEE ( Advanced / Mains ) should be All India Ranks / marks in their respective category.
VSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections ( Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English / Aptitude )
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
|1||Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|2||Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|3||Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|4||Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|