VSAT 2021 CounsellingEngineering Entrance Exam » Vignan University »
VSAT Counselling 2021, VSAT Engineering Counselling 2021, Date of VSAT Counselling 2021, VSAT Counselling Procedure 2021, VSAT Counselling Details 2021, Vignan University Counselling Schedule, VSAT Counselling Notification 2021, VSAT Admission Counselling 2021, VSAT Counselling Venue 2021, VSAT Counselling Process 2021, VSAT Counselling Marks 2021, VSAT Counselling Fee 2021, VSAT 2021 Seat Allotment, VSAT Counselling Requirements 2021, Vignan University Counselling Procedure, Vignan University Counselling Dates
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centres||Mathematics Syllabus|
|Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||English / Aptitude Syllabus||Results|
VSAT Counselling 2021
- VSAT date / time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and will also be published in the university website : www.vignanuniversity.org/admissions.
- VSAT 2018 Counselling will be held on 2nd Week Of May 2021
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate fails to appear personally for counseling on the date and time specified, he/she will forfeit his candidature for the allotment of seat on that day. However, he / she is eligible to appear for subsequent counseling depending on the availability of seats.
- The candidates should produce the documents listed below in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
- VFSTR ( Vignan’s University ) has evolved a reservation policy where by a percentage of seats are reserved for helping the socially and educationally backward sections of society and help them enjoy opportunities for development. In accordance with it 15% of the seats are reserved for scheduled castes ( SC ), and 7.5% of the seats are reserved for scheduled tribes ( ST ) and another 27% has been reserved for the other backward classes ( OBC ). In each of these categories horizontal reservation is given for special categories viz., Physically Handicapped – PH ( 3% ), Children of Armed Forces Personnel –CAP ( 2% ), National Cadet Corps – NCC ( 1% ), Sports and Games ( ½% ). In addition, a reservation of 33 1/3% of seats is in favour of women candidates in each category ( OC / SC / ST / OBC ). Reservation for women shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category exceeds 33 1/3%. A total of 10 seats are reserved under sports quota with 100% fee waiver for 4 years of study who represented individual/track events at the state or university level. Another 10 seats are reserved with 50% fee waiver for 4 years study who represented individual/track events at the District level.
- If there is any vacancy available in the seats that are allocated to fill via special categories of a particular reserved category, the opportunity will be passed to the candidates of that reserved category and then to the general candidate.
- There is no relaxation on any criteria specified, whether it is in passing of the exams or graduating a course. The candidates admitted through the reservation policy will be subjected to the same criteria as the general candidates in terms of fee structure and graduation policy.
Required documents in original during counseling
- Counseling call letter
- V-SAT2021 hall ticket
- V-SAT2021 rank card
- 10th class marks memo as proof of date of birth
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste certificate ( if applicable )
Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process only after verification of the documents. Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, marks sheet of qualifying examination, and other eligibility criteria, will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he / she will not be considered for counseling.
- The candidate will be offered a seat based on his / her rank in the merit list and availability of seats.
- After allotment of a seat in a branch and acceptance of the same by the candidate he / she will remit the prescribed tuition fee and admission fee either by cash or DD drawn in favour of VFSTR-GF payableatGuntur.
Submission of documents on admission
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- VSAT 2021 hall ticket.
- VSAT 2021 rank card.
- Provisional letter of admission offer.
- Qualifying examination marks sheet.
- 10th Class marks memo.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable ).
- Conduct Certificate.
All the above referred documents shall be handed over to the Admission Office on or before the date prescribed by the University, failing which provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.