VSAT 2016 Application Form
|JEE Main 2016 Question Bank CD|
VSAT Application Form 2016
VSAT 2016 Application Forms will be issued from 20th November, 2015 onwards. There are three modes of Vignan University Online Test 2016 Registration as given below :
i. VSAT 2016 Direct Registration Mode
- Candidates can obtain VSAT 2016 Applications by post from the University Office on payment of 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
ii. VSAT 2016 Indian Bank Branches
- VSAT 2016 Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
iii. VSAT 2016 Application Form Download
- Vignan University 2016 Application form can be downloaded from the university website www.vignanuniversity.org/appl. VSAT 2016 filled application along with the DD for 1000/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to reach the address given below before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- The completed VSAT 2016 Applications should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified :
Dean – Admissions,
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213,
Telephone No. : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78.
VSAT 2016 Receipt of Application Forms
- VSAT 2016 Last date for receipt of filled-in application at the University office is 10th April, 2016.
- VSAT 2016 Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in VSAT 2016 Application for future reference.
- Vignan University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University.
Information at different stages :
Candidates will be informed about the status of the VSAT Application as under :
- VSAT 2016 Receipt of Application : Through Phone / SMS / e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) using the application number about 10 days after dispatching the application.
- VSAT 2016 Hall Ticket : Mentioning Application Number and the test centre after processing the application.
VSAT 2016 Hall Ticket
- The VSAT 2016 hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain name, photograph, signature, address, address of the test centre allotted and test date &time.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched through certificate of posting / speed post.
- The hall ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director-Admissions, Vignan University. ( email@example.com )
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.vignanuniversity.org one week prior to the test date.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete
Vignan University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have sent an incomplete application. Candidates are advised to check twice before submission that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
Duplicate hall ticket
In case a candidate fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for VSAT 2016, he / she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he / she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he / she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VSAT 2016 Admission Procedure
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT 2016 / EAMCET / JEE .
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in VSAT 2016 / EAMCET / JEE, provided if he / she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission ( such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc. ) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programs will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
VSAT 2016 Important Dates
|Sale of VSAT 2016 Application Forms||20th November, 2015 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of filled in VSAT 2016 BTech Applications||10th April, 2016|
|VSAT 2016 Online Test Dates||23rd April, 2016 to 27th April, 2016|
|VSAT 2016 Online Test Timings||Slot 1 : 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON.
Slot 2 : 2.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
|Announcement of VSAT 2016 Result||10th May, 2016|
|Counseling of merit listed candidates for VSAT 2016 BTech Admission||20th May, 2016 to 30th May, 2016|
Venue : Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 ( A.P ) Telephone : +91 863 2344777 / 78
Vignan University 2016 Navigation : VSAT 2016 English / Aptitude Test Syllabus, VSAT 2016 Biology Syllabus, VSAT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, VSAT 2016 Physics Syllabus, VSAT 2016 Mathematics Syllabus, VSAT 2016 Result, VSAT 2016 Counselling, VSAT 2016 Exam Centres, VSAT 2016 Application Form, VSAT 2016 Entrance Exam, VSAT 2016 Preparation Question Bank CD
Vignan University Related : VSAT 2016 Application Form, VSAT 2016 Online Application Form, VSAT 2016 Registration Mode, VSAT 2016 Application Form, VSAT 2016 BTech Application Form, VSAT 2016 Application Form Issue Date, VSAT 2016 Online Registration, VSAT 2016 How to Apply, VSAT 2016 Application Form Availability, VSAT 2016 Application Form Download, VSAT 2016 Application Form Last Date, VSAT 2016 Application Form Status, VSAT 2016 Hall Ticket, VSAT 2016 Important Dates, VSAT 2016 Application Form Fee, VSAT 2016 Entrance Exam Forms, VSAT 2016 Registration Forms, VSAT 2016 Engineering Application, VSAT 2016 BTech Admission Forms, VSAT 2016 Application Cost, VSAT 2016 Hall Ticket Download, VSAT 2016 Admit Card, VSAT 2016 BTech Forms, VSAT 2016 Registration Details, VSAT 2016 Online Forms, Vignan University Online Application 2016,
VSAT 2016 Application Form – VSAT 2016 Online Application Form – VSAT 2016 Hall Ticket – VSAT 2016 Important Dates.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : vignan university : Leave a response for vsat 2016 application form by shanmugapriya