|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centres||Mathematics Syllabus||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||English / Aptitude Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
VSAT 2018 Application Form
VSAT 2018 Application Forms will be issued from 10th November, 2017 onwards. There are three modes of registration as under ( for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org ).
i. VSAT 2018 Direct Registration Mode
- Candidates can obtain VSAT 2018 Applications by post from the University Office on payment of 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
ii. VSAT 2018 Indian Bank Branches
- VSAT 2018 Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
iii. VSAT 2018 Application Form Download
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website : www.vignanuniversity.org. The duly filled application along with the DD for 1000/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- The completed VSAT 2018 Applications should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified
Dean – Admissions,
Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 ( A.P ),
Telephone No. : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78.
VSAT 2018 Receipt of Application Forms
- VSAT 2018 Last date for receipt of filled-in application at the University office is 10th April, 2018.
- VSAT 2018 Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
- Vignan University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University.
Information at different stages
Candidates will be informed about the status of the application and hall ticket as under
- VSAT 2018 Receipt of Application : Through Phone / SMS / e-mail ( email@example.com ) using the application number about 10 days after dispatching the application.
- VSAT 2018 Hall Ticket : Mentioning Application Number and the test centre after processing the application.
VSAT 2018 Hall Ticket
- The VSAT 2018 hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain name, photograph, signature, address, address of the test centre allotted and test date &time.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched through certificate of posting / speed post.
- The hall ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director-Admissions, Vignan University. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.vignanuniversity.org one week prior to the test date.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete
- Vignan University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have sent an incomplete application.
- Candidates are advised to check twice before submission that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
Duplicate hall ticket
In case a candidate fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for VSAT 2018, he / she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he / she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he / she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VSAT 2018 Admission Procedure
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT / EAMCET / JEE – 2018.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in VSAT / EAMCET / JEE – 2018, provided if he / she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission ( such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc. ) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programs will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
VSAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||VSAT Issue of Application forms||10th November, 2017 onwards|
|2||VSAT Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10th April, 2018|
|3||VSAT 2018 Online Test Dates||15th April, 2018 to 19th April, 2018|
|4||VSAT 2018 Online Test Timings||Slot 1. 08.00 A.M. to 10.30 a.m.
Slot 2. 11.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M.
Slot 3. 02.30 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
|5||Announcement of VSAT 2018 Result||1st May, 2018|
|6||Counseling of merit listed candidates for VSAT 2018 Admission||10th May, 2018 to 20th May, 2018|
Availability of VSAT 2018 Applications
|Indian Bank Branches|
Bhimavaram Main Branch
Challapalli ( Krishna Dt.)
Eluru Main Branch
Guntur Main Branch
Hyderabad Main Branch
A S Rao Nagar
L B Nagar
S R Nagar
M V P Colony
|Vignan Schools and Offices|
Vignan Vidyalayam High School, Nizampet Road.
Cell : 9966010001, 9666777264
Vignan City Office, 1st Floor,Pichaiah Street Labbipet-520010
Ph : 0866-6593 777/111
Cell : 9949983666
Vignan City Office, 4/1, Brodipet - 522002
Ph : 0863-2231326
|Vignan City Office,
1st Floor, NTR Stadium Complex, Brindavan Gardens - 522006
Ph : 0863 2244326
Cell : 9885558433
Vadlamudi, Guntur Dist – 522213 Ph : 0863-2344777 / 78
Cell : 7093144414 Toll Free : 1800-425-2529
Vignan Cotton School, Diwan Cheruvu, Siramapuram Road, Raja Nagaram Mandalam, East Godavari District - 533101
Cell : 9951526483
Vignan Vidyalayam High School, Siripuram - 530003 Ph : 0891-27138 29 / 30
Cell : 9052944448
Vignan’s Green Field’s Public School, Beside fore lane highway, Bhogapuram, Via Eluru, Pedaveji Mandal - 534007
Ph : 08812-211249
Cell : 9951526483
Vignan’s Global Gen SchoolMangamuru Rd – 523002
Cell : 94913 16017