VITEEE Entrance Exam 2018, VITEEE Exam Date 2018, VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018, VITEEE 2018 Notification, VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018, VITEEE BTech Programs 2018, VITEEE 2018 Exam Details, VITEEE 2018 Examination Schedule, VITEEE Age Limit 2018, VITEEE Courses Offered 2018, VITEEE Qualifying Examination 2018, VITEEE Eligibility Details 2018, VITEEE Online Exam 2018, VITEEE BTech Exam 2018, VITEEE 2018 Exam Scheme, VITEEE 2018 B.Tech ( Part Time ) Eligibility, VITEEE, VITEEE 2018, VITEEE Exam, VITEEE Admission 2018, VITEEE Brochure, VITEEE Exam Date 2018, VITEEE Exam Date, VITEEE Exam Pattern, VITEEE Eligibility, VITEEE Information Brochure 2018, VITEEE Pattern, VITEEE Question Paper Pattern, VITEEE Updates, VITEEE University Campus
|VITEEE 2017 Question Bank CD -|
VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam
VIT invites application for BTech Programs. VIT admissions will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2018 Computer Based Test ( CBT ) conducted by VIT University.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Schedule
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted on 04th April, 2018 to 15th April, 2018
- The duration of VITEEE entrance examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted 3 sessions per day.
- Exam Timings ( IST ) : I session – 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM / II session – 12:30 PM – 3 :00 PM / III session – 4:00 PM – 6:30PM
- Number of examination days in a particular centre is based on the total number of application registered in that centre.
VITEEE 2018 BTech Programs offered at Vellore Campus
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering ( Spec. in Bioinformatics )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( Spec. in Information Security )
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering ( Spec. in Internet of Things and Sensor )
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Automotive Engineering )
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Energy Engineering )
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Fashion Technology
VITEEE 2018 BTech Programs offered at Chennai Campus Only
- Fashion Technology
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology in the qualifying examination ( +2 / Intermediate ).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology ( PCM / PCB ) in +2 ( or its equivalent ) put together should be 50% for the SC / ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2018.
The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National. PIO and OCI holder are also eligible to apply for VITEEE – 2018. ( Foreign Candidates studied / studying in abroad can apply directly through foreign category only ).
VITEEE Qualifying Examination
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2018 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2018, in any one of the following qualifying examinations
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE, New Delhi ) The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination – ISCE, New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two – year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Srilanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE – 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in the qualifying examination ( +2 / Intermediate ).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 ( or its equivalent ) put together should be 50% for the following categories :
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Certificate to prove Nativity should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio -Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering ( Spec. in Bioinformatics ) but after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE – 2018. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- PCME ( English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions ) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCBE ( English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions ) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- Candidate appearing in PCM is eligible for all the 18 B.Tech. Engineering programmes.
- Candidates appearing in PCB is eligible for only 3 B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes.