VITEEE Admission ProcedureEngineering Entrance Exam » VITEEE »
VITEEE 2019 Admission Procedure, VITEEE 2019 Admission Process, VITEEE 2019 Admission Documents, VITEEE Admission Procedure 2019, VITEEE 2019 Admission Details, VITEEE 2019 Admission Criteria, VITEEE 2019 BTech Admission, VITEEE 2019 Admission Requirements, VITEEE 2019 Admission Methods, VITEEE 2019 Engineering Admission, VIT University 2019 Admission for BTech, VITEEE 2019 BTech Admission Process, VITEEE 2019 Admission Process for BTech, VITEEE 2019 BTech Admission Procedure, VITEEE 2019 Submission of Admission Documents, Vellore University 2019 Admission Process
|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centers||Results|
|Counselling||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Biology Syllabus|
VITEEE Admission Procedure 2019
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2019, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The candidates will be short listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for VITEEE counselling.
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of VITEEE 2019 Admission
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate ( if issued by the board ).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate ( For SC / ST only ).
- Nativity Certificate ( For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura ).
- Provisional Admission Letter. ( photo copy ).
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 4 nos.
- Affidavit to be signed separately by Student & Parent in [rupee]20/- Stamp Paper. ( Format is available in www.vit.ac.in. )
- 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents. ( Except Affidavit ).
- Students hailing from Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education should make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum of Marks at the time of admission.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement for the documents submitted from the VIT website www.vit.ac.in. No written acknowledgement will be issued.
- All the above referred documents shall be handed over to the Admissions Office at the time of admission, failing which the provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.