VITEEE 2021 Application Form
VITEEE 2021 Issue of Online / Offline Application Forms will be available from Last week of November 2020 onwards. Candidates can also apply online at VIT website www.vit.ac.in through the following mode
VITEEE 2021 Online Application Forms
Get ready to submit the application form, after following the below instructions :
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb – 100kb ( Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ) / Softcopy ( scanned copy ) of Signature of the Candidate with 20kb – 50kb ( Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format. Selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
VITEE 2021 Offline Application Forms
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact : Director, UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
VITEEE 2021 Admit Card
- The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date. For those who have not booked, slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and availability of the slot.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT immediately.
- The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates in Candidate www.vit.ac.in. should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-Admit card.
- The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID on the application form. The e-Admit card will not be despatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidates should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card. Candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission
Candidates will not be allowed to attend the test, without the following documents. Candidate should report to the selected test centre with the following documents
- e-Admit card and
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket ( or ) admit card bearing photo
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
Admit card will not be processed if the Application is incomplete
In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete ( For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid e-mail ID etc. ), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates. Candidates are advised to thoroughly check the application form ( OMR ) before posting.
Biometric registration is a part of attendance and hall ticket verification process and VIT reserves the right to carry out the same either before or during the examination or both. Candidates who do not co-operate during the bio-metric registration process will not be allowed to take the examination and VIT reserves the right to disqualify such candidates. Biometric authentication will be carried out again for the candidates during counselling and admission
All candidates are expected to cooperate and plan their time accordingly.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any items other than the documents mentioned in information brochure.
VITEEE 2021 Important Dates
|1||Issue of VITEEE – 2021 Application Forms||Last week of November 2020|
|2||Last date for receipt of VITEEE 2021 Application Forms||Last week of February 2021|
|3||VITEEE-2021 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|4||Declaration of Results ( Tentatively )||Last week of April 2021|
|5||Cost of OMR Application Form||₹1250/-|
|6||Cost of Online Application Form||₹1150/-|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.