VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2019
VITEEE Counselling, VITEEE Counselling Date 2019, VITEEE Counselling Details, VITEEE Counselling Dates, VITEEE Counselling Form, VITEEE Counselling Online, VITEEE Counselling Procedure, VITEEE Counselling Schedule, VITEEE Counselling Seats, VITEEE 2019 BTech Counselling, VIT Vellore Counselling Results 2019, VITEEE Examination Counselling 2019, Vellore Institute of Technology Counselling Dates 2019, VITEEE Engineering Counselling 2019, VITEEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2019, VITEEE Admission Counselling 2019, VITEEE Counselling Process 2019, Counselling for VITEEE 2019, VITEEE 2019 Counselling Fee, VITEEE 2019 Counselling List
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
|PHASE – I|
|Rank 1 – 8000||May, 2019|
|Rank 8001 - 12000||May, 2019|
|Rank 12001 – 16000||May, 2019|
|Rank 16001 – 20000||May, 2019|
Note : Candidates are requested to book the Train / Flight tickets in advance to participate in the VITEEE Counselling either in Vellore Campus / Chennai Campus.
|PHASE – II|
|Rank 20001 – 50000||May, 2019|
|Rank 50001 - 75000||May, 2019|
|Rank 75001 – 99999||May, 2019|
Fees to be paid at the time of VITEEE Counselling [rupee] 30,000/-. Demand Draft ( Computerised ) drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
Note : * after Scholarship deduction.
Details of Fee to be paid ( After Scholarship Deduction ) and other Admission procedures will be forwarded to your e mail id.
VITEEE Counselling 2019 Advance Payment
- The selected candidates will have to submit the DD for [rupee] 50,000 /- in favour of ‘VIT University , payble at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. This includes [rupee] 11,800 /- towards counselling fee. Counselling fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure for allocation of seats / branch
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the short – listed candidates is based on their All India Rank ( AIR ) in the VITEEE 2019. A candidate may obtain this information on our website or by calling the VIT office, on the day after the declaration of the results of VITEEE 2019.
- The intimation regarding counselling dates will be displayed in VIT website and also SMS will be sent to the qualified candidates after declaration of results. Common selection and Admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling at Vellore and Chennai campus for all the B.Tech programs offered in both the campuses of VIT University.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling should also attend the same in person either in Vellore or Chennai campus.
- To take care of possible absentees, the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in VIT University. The fact that a candidate has qualified in the VITEEE 2019 and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This will depend upon the candidates All India Rank ( AIR ) in the entrance examination and the availability of seats.
- Details of various branches offered under the B.Tech. program in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch at the time of counselling, number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre for the benefit of candidates to make their choice. Based on the availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch.
- VIT will in no way be responsible for counselling information not reaching the candidates. They should check the VIT website www.vit.ac.in for information on counselling.
- No change of date / time of counselling is permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified, his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent time / date, after duly intimating the office, regarding this. But the candidate can only opt for the branch available at that time and cannot claim any other branch as per his / her original turn / seniority.
- After the counselling for a particular day is over, the number of seats ( branch wise ) still available for allotment on the next day of counselling will be published in the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the Institute for the benefit of candidates.
- If the mark statement of the qualifying exam has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating that if he / she fails to qualify as per the norms, it would lead him / her to for ego his / her seat.
VITEEE 2019 Submission of Documents at the Time of Counselling
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- VITEEE 2019 e-Admit Card and VITEEE Result copy
- Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth or any age proof Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination ( if available )
- Community Certificate ( For SC / ST only )
- Nativity Certificate ( For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura ).
- Demand Draft for [rupee] 50,000/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Demand Draft for `21,000/- drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore, for Hostel admission
Candidates without DD for the above said amount will not be permitted to attend counselling.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process, only after verification of documents, Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, marks sheet of qualifying examination, community, nativity ( if applicable ) and other eligibility criteria . If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he / she will not be considered for admission.
- A candidate should decide for certain on whether he / she should join the programme based on the branch allotted to him / her at the time of counselling before the payment of the fee.Allotment of branch & Campus once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Submission of documents on admission.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ( photo copy )
- Recent Passport size colour photos – 4 nos.
- Affidavit to be signed separately by Student, Parent & Hostel affidavit in [rupee] 20/- Stamp Paper. ( Format available in www.vit.ac.in )
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents. ( except Affidavit & Physical Fitness Certificate )
- Students hailing from Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education should make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum of Marks at the time of admission.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement for the documents submitted from the VIT website www.vit.ac.in . No written acknowledgement will be issued.
- All the above mentioned documents shall be handed over to the Admissions Office at the time of admission, failing which the provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.