VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Syllabus
|VITEEE 2016 Question Bank CD -|
VITEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2015
Applications of Matrices and Determinants :
- Adjoint, Inverse – Properties, Computation of Inverses, Solution of System of Linear Equations by Matrix Inversion Method.
- Rank of a Matrix – Elementary Transformation on a Matrix, Consistency of a System of Linear Equations, Cramer’s Rule, Non – Homogeneous Equations, Homogeneous Linear System and Rank Method.
Complex Numbers :
- Complex Number System – Conjugate, Properties, Ordered Pair Representation.
- Modulus – Properties, Geometrical Representation, Polar Form, Principal Value, Conjugate, Sum, Difference, Product, Quotient, Vector Interpretation, Solutions of Polynomial Equations, De Moivre’s Theorem and its Applications.
- Roots of a Complex Number – nth Roots, Cube Roots, Fourth Roots.
Analytical Geometry of Two Dimensions :
- Definition of a Conic – General Equation of a Conic, Classification with Respect to the General Equation of a Conic, Classification of Conics with Respect to Eccentricity.
- Equations of Conic Sections ( Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola ) in Standard Forms and General Forms – Directrix, Focus and Latus Rectum – Parametric Form of Conics and Chords. – Tangents and Normals – Cartesian Form and Parametric Form – Equation of Chord of Contact of Tangents From a Point ( x1 , y1 ) to all the above said Curves.
- Asymptotes, Rectangular Hyperbola – Standard Equation of a Rectangular Hyperbola.
Vector Algebra :
- Scalar Product – Angle between Two Vectors, Properties of Scalar Product, Applications of Dot Products. Vector Product, Right Handed and Left Handed Systems, Properties of Vector Product, Applications of Cross Product.
- Product of Three Vectors – Scalar Triple Product, Properties of Scalar Triple Product, Vector Triple Product, Vector Product of Four Vectors, Scalar Product of Four Vectors.
Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions :
- Direction Cosines – Direction Ratios – Equation of a Straight Line Passing through a given Point and Parallel to a given Line, Passing Through Two Given Points, Angle between Two Lines.
- Planes – Equation of a Plane, Passing through a given Point and Perpendicular to a Line, given the Distance From the Origin and Unit Normal, Passing through a given Point and Parallel to Two given Lines, Passing through Two given Points and Parallel to a Given Line, Passing through Three given Non – Collinear Points, Passing through the Line of Intersection of Two given Planes, The Distance between a Point and a Plane, The Plane which Contains Two given Lines ( Co – Planar Lines ), Angle between a Line and a Plane.
- Skew Lines – Shortest Distance between Two Lines, Condition for Two Lines to Intersect, Point of Intersection, Collinearity of Three Points.
- Sphere – Equation of the Sphere whose Centre and Radius are given, Equation of a Sphere when the Extremities of the Diameter are given.
Differential Calculus :
- Derivative as a Rate Measurer – Rate of Change, Velocity, Acceleration, Related Rates, Derivative as a Measure of Slope, Tangent, Normal and Angle between Curves, Maxima and Minima.
- Mean Value Theorem – Rolle’s Theorem, Lagrange Mean Value Theorem, Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s Series, L’ Hospital’s Rule, Stationary Points, Increasing, Decreasing, Maxima, Minima, Concavity, Convexity and Points of Inflexion.
- Errors and Approximations – Absolute, Relative, Percentage Errors – Curve Tracing, Partial Derivatives, Euler’s Theorem.
Integral Calculus and its Applications :
- Simple Definite Integrals – Fundamental Theorems of Calculus, Properties of Definite Integrals.
- Reduction Formulae – Reduction Formulae for ∫ sinn xdx and ∫ cosn xdx, Bernoulli’s Formula.
- Area of Bounded Regions, Length of the Curve.
Differential Equations :
- Differential Equations – Formation of Differential Equations, Order and Degree, Solving Differential Equations ( 1st Order ), Variables Separable, Homogeneous and Linear Equations.
- Second Order Linear Differential Equations – Second Order Linear Differential Equations with Constant Co – Efficients, Finding the Particular Integral if f (x) = emx, sin mx, cos mx, x, x2.
Probability Distributions :
- Probability – Axioms – Addition Law – Conditional Probability – Multiplicative Law – Baye’s Theorem – Random Variable – Probability Density Function, Distribution Function, Mathematical Expectation, Variance.
- Theoretical Distributions – Discrete Distributions, Binomial, Poisson Distributions – Continuous Distributions, Normal Distribution.
Discrete Mathematics :
- Mathematical Logic – Logical Statements, Connectives, Truth Tables, Logical Equivalence, Tautology, Contradiction.
- Groups – Binary Operations, Semigroups, Monoids, Groups, Order of a Group, Order of an Element., Properties of Groups.
VITEEE 2015 Navigation : VITEEE 2016 Application Form, VITEEE 2016 Biology Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Syllabus, VITEEE 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, VITEEE 2016 Physics Syllabus, VITEEE 2016 Counselling, VITEEE 2016 Results, VITEEE 2016 Post Offices List ( Page 4 ), VITEEE 2016 Post Offices List ( Page 3 ), VITEEE 2016 Post Offices List ( Page 2 ), VITEEE 2016 Post Offices List ( Page 1 ), VITEEE 2016 Exam Centres, VITEEE 2016 Admission Procedure, VITEEE 2016 Entrance Exam, VITEEE Preparation Question Bank CD
VITEEE Related : VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Syllabus Material, VITEEE 2015 BTech Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Syllabus Download, VITEEE 2015 Maths Syllabus Details, VITEEE 2015 Maths Syllabus Curriculum, VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Study Material, VITEEE 2015 Detailed Maths Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Examination Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Engineering Mathematics Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Portion, VIT University 2015 Syllabus for Mathematics, VITEEE 2015 Admission Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Exam Maths Syllabus, VITEEE 2015 Syllabus for Maths, VITEEE 2015 Entrance Exam Syllabus, Vellore Institute of Technology Mathematics Syllabus 2015,
VITEEE Syllabus 2015 – VITEEE 2015 Mathematics Syllabus – VITEEE Syllabus Download 2015 – VIT Engineering Syllabus 2015 – VITEEE Syllabus for BTech 2015 – Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Syllabus 2015.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : viteee : Leave a response for viteee 2015 mathematics syllabus by swathi