ANUPGCET 2017 Entrance Exam
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Directorate of Admission ( ANUPGCET ) invites admission Application for PG Courses programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
ANUPGCET 2017 Courses offered
|Test Code||Test Name||Code||Course Name|
|101||Life sciences||10101||M.Sc. Aquaculture|
|10105||M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|10106||M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science|
|102||Physical sciences||10201||M.Sc. Electronics|
|10202||M.Sc. Electronics & Instrument Technology|
|103||Mathematical sciences||10301||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|10402||M.Sc. Statistics ( QR & OR )|
|105||Chemical sciences||10501||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|10502||M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products|
|107||Integrated course m.sc.||10701||M.Sc. Nanotechnology ( 5 Years )|
|108||Social sciences||10801||M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology|
|10804||M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication|
|10805||M.A. Mahayana Buddhist Studies|
|10806||M.A. Political Science|
|10807||M.A. Public Administration|
|10808||M.A. Rural Development|
|10810||Master of Social Work ( M.S.W. )|
|10813||M.Sc. Yoga for Human Excellence ( 2 Years )|
|115||Integrated course m.b.a.||11501||M.B.A. International Business ( 5 Years )|
|117||P.g. Diploma courses*||11701||P.G. Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management*|
|11702||P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies|
|11703||P.G. Diploma in Gandhian Studies*|
|11704||P.G. Diploma in Mahayana Buddhist Studies*|
|11705||P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence*|
|118||Certificate course*||11801||Certificate Course in Sustainable Aquaculture Management*|
To know more about ANUPGCET Entrance Exam Click Here
ANUPGCET 2017 Eligibility
|S. No||Test Name||Number||Course Name||Eligibility|
|1||Life Sciences||1||M.Sc. Aquaculture||B.Sc., With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects|
|2||M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects|
|3||M.Sc. Biotechnology||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences/ B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc. Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.|
|4||M.Sc. Nano biotechnology|
|5||M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the Two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary|
|6||M.Sc. Environmental Science||Any B.Sc. or B.E.M. Degree holder|
|7||M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science||Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Paramedical Courses|
|8||M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc. with Microbiology or Botany as one of the Three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject|
|9||M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects|
|2||Physical Sciences||1||M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other Third subject under common core scheme|
|2||M.Sc. Electronics||B.Sc. with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance|
|3||M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology||B.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation as one of the Subject|
|3||Mathematical Sciences||1||M.Sc. Computer Science||Any Graduate program with Computers as one of the subjects of study|
|2||M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the Three equal subjects or as main subject|
|4||Statistics||1||M.Sc. Statistics||B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as Two of the Three Subjects|
|2||M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR)||B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as Two of the Three subjects ( or ) B. Tech. in any branch|
|5||Chemical Sciences||1||M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as one of the Three equal subjects in Common Core System. Organic, Inorganic and Analytical specializations are offered in A.N.U. College. The candidate has to choose one of the three specializations at the time of admission|
|2||M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products||B.Sc., Oil Technology, B.Sc. Oils / Soaps / Detergents or B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the Subject|
|6||Geology||1||M.Sc. Geology||B.Sc. ( Any Science Graduate )Note: Preference for Admission is given to Geology students|
|7||Integrated M.Sc. Course||1||M.Sc. Nanotechnology (5 Years)||Intermediate ( plus two ) with M.P.C. / Bi.P.C as optional subjects|
|8||Social Sciences||1||M.A.Ancient History & Archaeology||Any Graduation|
|2||M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects, B.Com.,B.Sc. ( Economics )|
|3||M.A. History||Any Graduation|
|4||M.A.Journalism and Mass Communication||Any Graduation|
|5||M.A. Mahayana Buddhist Studies||Any Graduation|
|6||M.A. Political Science||B.A. with Politics / Political Science / Public dministration as one of the subjects|
|7||M.A. Public Administration||B.A. with Public Administration / Politics / Political Science / Economics / Psychology / Sociology / Social work as one of the subjects ( or ) B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.B.M. / B.C.A.|
|8||M.A. Rural Development||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.|
|9||M.A. Sociology||Any Graduation|
|10||Master of Social Work ( M.S.W. )||Any Graduation|
|13||M.Sc. Yoga For Human Excellence ( 2 Years )||Any Graduation|
|9||English||1||M.A. English||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A. ( O.L. ) in Telugu / B.A. ( O.L. ) in Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with Special English in the group subjects.|
|10||Hindi||1||M.A. Hindi||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. with Hindi as a Second Language and An Oriental title Examination of B.A. Standard approved by the Government of India or any State Government, Like ‘Praveen’, ‘Madhyama Visharadha’ and ‘Vidwan’ or any other title recognized thereof.|
|11||Sanskrit||1||M.A. Sanskrit||B.A.O.L. Sanskrit main / B.A.O.L. Telugu Main / B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. with Sanskrit under Part I or Part II, B.A. with special Sanskrit, Vidya Praveena / Siromani / Vidwan (With POL / SSC), BOL Sanskrit / Bhasha Praveena With POL, any graduate with Sanskrit|
|12||Telugu||1||M.A. Telugu||B.A. Special Telugu, B.A.O.L. Telugu, B.A.O.L.Sanskrit, B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu / Bhasha Praveena with POL.|
|13||Commerce||1||M.Com.||All B.Com Graduates|
|15||Integrated M.B.A. Course||1||M.B.A. International Business (5 Years)||Intermediate ( plus two ) with any combination ofoptional subjects or its equivalent ( including Diploma in Polytechnic ) or 2 Years I.T.I.|
|16||Physical Education||1||M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed. degree ( not less than 55% marks ). There is arelaxation of 5% marks for those get 1, 2, 3 positions in State Level Sports / Games and those who have participated in the National Sports / Games. ( The course is totally residential Note: Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test and Weightage of Marks for Sports achievement.|
|17||PG Diploma Courses||1||Advanced Aquaculture Management||Any Science Graduation|
|2||Ambedkar Studies||Any Graduation|
|3||Gandhian Studies||Any Graduation|
|4||Mahayana Buddhist Studies||Any Graduation|
|5||Yoga for Human Excellence||Any Graduation|
|18||Certificate Course||1||Sustainable Aquaculture Management||Intermediate ( 10+2 Candidate )|
To know more about ANUPGCET Eligibility Click Here
ANUPGCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in.
- No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
- The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to beanswered in 90 minutes. No Negative marks for wrong answers.
- Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Questio Paper ( Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure ).
- Candidates have to bring Black Ball Point Pen for marking on the OMR Sheet. ( Candidates arerequired to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination ).
- Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
- Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
- The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
ANUPGCET 2017 Reservation of Seats
a. Admission to various courses of study will be made on the basis of merit and subject to the following criteria of reservations.
Local Candidates : 85% of the available seats in each category in each course of study are reserved in favour of the local candidates belonging to the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam. Candidates claiming reservation under this category shall have to enclose appropriate Form I or II or III or IV given Annexure-A and it has to be attested by the appropriate official. The attested copy of local candidate certificate need to be submitted at the time of counseling. The allotment of seats under this category will be done as per G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Dept., Dated: 18-5-2009.
b. Statutory Reservations: (Candidates belonging to these categories should submit the permanent Caste
certificate in original issued by M.R.O.) :
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 6%
- Backward Communities ( BC ) : 29% ( A-7%; B-10%; C-1%; D-7%; E-4 % )
c. Other Category Reservations :
- Physically Handicapped ( PH ) : 3%
- Sports : 0.5%
- NCC : 1%
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) : 2%
- Women : 33.3% in each of reservation category.
d. National Integration :
One Extra Seat in each subject is allocated to the Students belonging to Other Sates ( Other than Telangana as students of Telangana will be considered as Non – Local ).
ANUPGCET 2017 Application Form
- The fee of Application is 600/- ( SC / ST / PH- 500/- )
- Online Application Starts from 22nd February, 2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 10th April, 2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of 1100/- is 20th April, 2017 ( Application Cost 600/- + Late Fee 500/- )
- Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of .1600- is 1st May, 2017 ( Application Cost 600/- + Late Fee 1000/- )
ANUPGCET 2017 Exam Centres
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in Online Application Form.
- Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
- The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download Their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website; it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E – mail.
ANUPGCET 2017 Admission Procedure
- P.G. admissions are made under Choice Based Credits System in Semester Pattern with an internal component of 30%, without any supplementary examinations.
- Hostel accommodation is available for all Girl students admitted into the University College.
- Limited Hostel accommodation is available for male students of A.N.U. Colleges, subject to A.N.U. Hostel Rules.
- University does not provide any transport facilities for any purpose. However, students can make use of the concessional APSRTC student bus pass facility.
- 75% attendance of classes is compulsory. Condonation may be granted to only those who have put in at least 60% of attendance on production of evidence with sufficient ground.
- If a student discontinues a course after admission, he/she will not be readmitted into the course later.
- The student name will be removed from the rolls without any notice if he/she is absent continuously for a period of one month.
- Students of this University are prohibited from simultaneously pursuing another full time course of study here or elsewhere or employment or profession.
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C. ) and Conduct Certificate (C.C.) once submitted will not be returned.
- Hostel inmates who don’t pay their dues regularly are liable for eviction from Hostel/ineligible for readmission into Hostel.
- If any student is found responsible for defacing the walls or damaging any permanent structures within the campus or destruction of University property he/she is liable for expulsion from the University / need to compensate the financial loses / liable for punishment under Law and Order.
- ANU Campus is Ragging Free Zone and if any student is indulging is the act of Ragging, he / she is liable for prosecution as per Andhra Pradesh Anti Ragging Act Xxxvi Of 1997
To know more about ANUPGCET Application Form Click Here
ANUPGCET 2017 Results
ANUPGCET 2017 Result Date :
ANUPGCET 2017 Result Date :ANUPGCET 2017 Result likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your ANUPGCET Results 2017…
To know more about ANUPGCET Result Click Here
ANUPGCET 2017 Counselling
- The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
- Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
- Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
- If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority ( Director, Directorate of Admissions ) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
- Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counseling in single installment failing which he / she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
- Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counseling. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying 300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying 500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
- A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he / she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of 300/- for the first time and on payment of 500/- for the second and final time.
- The change of course is limited to the entrance test he / she attempted For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariably to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counseling he / she has to pay total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
- The income certificate of the parent / guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counseling. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of 20,000/- only ( wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W.
- Dept dated 6th octomber, 2003 ) and if the fee is over and above 20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counseling failing which he / she has to forfeit the seat.
- All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of 20,000/- shall pay 100/- additionally.
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling :
- ANUPGCET 2017 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET 2017 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva ( for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed )
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva ( if fee concession is claimed )
- Study Certificates ( from 9th Class to Degree final year ) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years ( from Mee Seva issued in 2017 ) / Form – I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP
- Migration Certificate ( Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University )
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
To know more about ANUPGCET Counselling Click Here
ANUPGCET 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Notification Released on||22nd February, 2017|
|2.||Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22nd February, 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||10th April, 2017|
|4.||Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of 1100/-( Application Fee 600/- + Late Fee 500/- )||20th April, 2017|
|5.||Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- (Application Fee 600/- + Tatkal Fee 1000/-)||1st May, 2017|
|6.||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website ( www.anudoa.in )||1st May, 2017 Onwards|
|7.||Schedule of Entrance Tests ( Tentative )||5th May, 2017 to 7th May, 2017|
Directorate of Admissions,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjunanagar – 522 510.
Phone No : 0863-2346138 / 171 & 9440258822 / 11,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.anudoa.in.
|Application Form : http://www.anupgcet.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=ANUPGCET|