BPEE CET 2017 Entrance Exam
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations ( BPEE ) invites admission Application for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
BPEE CET 2017 Course Offered
For MD / MS
- MD / MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD / MS Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- MD / MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
For PG Diploma
- PGD Anaesthesiology
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- PGD Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Orthopaedics
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- PGD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Duration of Postgraduate Medical / Dental Degree Course shall be three years or as notified by MCI / DCI.
- Duration of Postgraduate Medical Diploma Course shall be two years or as notified by MCI.
BPEE CET 2017 Eligibility
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir;
- possess MBBS / BDS ( as the case may be ) degree from University of Jammu / University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical / Dental Council ( as the case may be ) MCI / DCI / SMC / SDC registration is mandatory for NEET – PG 2017 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as notified vide Notice 2 of BOPEE / 2017 dated 27th January, 2017;
- A candidate must be have completed, by or before 31st March, 2017 , satisfactorily one year pre – registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognised institution as laid down by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical / Dental graduate As cut of date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NEET while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, notcompetent to alter this date and take it beyond 31st March, 2017.
- A candidate must be eligible ( wherever applicable ) in terms of SRO – 08 of 2005 ( Annexure ‘B’ ) :
- possess MBBS / BDS having passed from outside Country shall only be eligible if he / she has got MCI clearance, if any, as required in this regard;
Note : Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS Courses who have qualified NEET 2017, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations and figure in the State Merit List; For being eligible to be called for counselling for Online submission of Preference, candidates belonging to: –
- OM” category must have scored minimum marks at 50 percentile;
- Reserved categories viz SC / ST and Socially and Educationally backward classes viz RBA / ALC / OSC must have scored a minimum of 40 percentile;
- Sports category, CDP, JKPM, SP and RS shall be considered only if they have scored minimum of 50 percentile marks / qualifying score as laid down by the NBE;
- Rural service category candidates, who have secured a minimum of 50% percentile and served in and rendered service in rural areas as otherwise eligible under reservation rules, shall be eligible for consideration;
- The eligibility of the candidates who have served in difficult areas shall be determined on the basis of marks as may be awarded to them in accordance with the rules ( SRO 201 of 2006 read with SRO 401 of 2009 ) ;
The qualifying percentile should match with the cut off score, as determined by the NBE, as indicated previously
The above eligibility is bare minimum and only such eligible number of candidates as may be deemed fit by the BOPEE shall be called for Online submission of Preference Forms. The candidates who fall in the qualifying zone but failed to deposit their documents within the stipulated date notwithstanding their score in NEET shall in no case be considered for allotment of a seat.
- Physically challenged candidates ( Persons with Disability ) will be considered if they have scored a minimum percentile of 45 in NEET P.G 2017 in accordance with disability prescribed in MCI regulations;
- candidate who has failed to obtain minimum eligibility percentile / score as prescribed in regulations / NEET shall not be admitted to any Postgraduate courses in the said academic year 2017 – 2018;
- “Socially and Educationally Backward Classes” is a reservation category comprising RBA / ALC / OSC. Since in NEET, online application form, there was no column meant for such categories, therefore, such candidates must have applied in “Open Merit” category. The matter was taken up with National Board of Examinations seeking clarifications, who vide their communication No. NBE / 3 / NEETPG / 2017 / 8041 dated 24th January, 2017 have clarified that State category has not been provided and same has to be collected from the eligible candidates of the State as per existing reservation policy and guidelines applicable in State. Accordingly, the candidates have been asked to deposit all certificates including reservation category certificates in Board office at Jammu / Srinagar upto 10th February, 2017. A Public Notice dated 27th January, 2017 followed by clarifications dated 27th January, 2017 has been issued in this regard. In case certificate of any candidate belonging to any reserved category has expired, the same should have been got renewed latest by 10th February, 2017 in terms of Notice dated 02nd February, 2017. The Board, however, extended the date of submission of documents upto 16th February, 2017, without altering the said date of eligibility. No “Under Process Certificate” shall be entertained in such cases. This shall apply to State subject certificate as well;
- eligibility for rural service / difficult area service shall be determined as on last date of submission of online form for NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS viz 31st October, 2016;
- Such candidates who have done their Post Graduation or Diploma Courses in any specialty at Government expenses shall be entitled to seek admission for undergoing further Post Graduation or Diploma in another specialty in State Medical Institutions on payment of such fee as may be notified by Government from time to time. Such candidates shall be eligible in terms of SRO 8 of 2005 as amended from time to time.
- Further, as per SRO 08 dated 18th January, 2005 such Doctors who are doing Post Graduation / Diploma Courses in any specialty at Government expenses shall not be eligible to apply for undergoing Post Graduation Courses in any or specialty in State Medical Institutions till completion of their Post Graduation / Diploma Courses, as the case may be.”
- “inservice candidates” who have qualified NEET PG 2017 and fall in zone of consideration will be considered subject to issuance of „NOC‟ by prescribed competent authority. Board may have NOC certificates issued by the competent authority verified from such authorities if it is found expedient to do so.
Note : – In – service certificate of the doctors must be forwarded by the, Director Health Services, Jammu / Kashmir , as the case may be, and shall be submitted in the BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar within prescribed last date. Board reserves its right to have such certificates verified by the Government.
Non – Eligibility of Candidates
- Following candidates are not eligible for filling Preference form at NEET PG 2017 :
- candidates who have not appeared for NEET PG 2017 conducted by National Board of Examination, New Delhi;
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st March, 2017;
- The candidates who failed to produce original documents in the Board office, within the stipulated time for production of such documents;
- candidates who have not applied / not obtained SMC / MCI / DCI / SDC registration as the case may be;
- Candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed course ( SRO 08 of 18th January, 2005 ) ;
- There shall be no admission of students in respect of any academic session beyond 31st May, 2017 for postgraduate courses under any circumstances. Universities shall not register any student admitted beyond said date ;
- Medical Council of India may direct, that any student identified as having obtained admission after last date for closure of admission be discharged from course of study, or any medical qualification granted to such a student shall not be a recognized qualification for purpose of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The institution which grants admission to any student after last date specified for same shall also be liable to face such action as may be prescribed by MCI including surrender of seats equivalent to extent of such admission made from its sanctioned intake capacity for succeeding academic year.
To know more about BPEE CET PG 2017 Entrance Exam – Click Here
BPEE CET 2017 Reservation Seats
|PG Diploma 2017||Government seats P.G. Diploma courses||EffectiveReservation|
|S.No||Discipline||GMC-J||OM||CAT||GMC S||OM||CAT||SKIMS S||OM||CAT||OM||CAT||Total|
|3||Dermatology Venereology Leprosy||0||0||0||2||1||1||0||0||0||1||1||2|
|11||Social ft Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|17||Radio Diagnosrt / Kadiology||4||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||1||4|
|20||Immuno Haematolo gft Blood Transfusion"||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||1||0||1||1|
Reservation and Category Codes
|S.No||Categories||Category Code||Reservation in %age|
|1||Open Merit ( OM )||06||65|
|Category wise reservation in respect of various reserved categories is as below:|
|3||Scheduled Castes ( SC )||07||04|
|4||Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||08||05|
|5||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes:|
|6||Weak and Under Privileged Classes / Social Castes ( OSC )||12||01|
|7||Residents of Backward Area ( RBA )||13||10|
|8||Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line ofm Control ( ALC )||14||02|
|9||Children of Defense Personnel / Military Forces and State Police Personnel ( CDP ) *||15||02|
|10||Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports ( SP ) **||16||01|
|11||Open merit category or than item ( 1 ) above who have served for a minimum period of 5 years in Rural Areas ( RS )||22||10|
- candidate having a certificate that his / her father is working in Defence Establishment ( Military Engineering Service ,paramilitary force or other service of like nature ) where salary is paid out from Defense Estimates is not entitled to benefit of CDP Category.
- Where this certificate is wrongly accepted and candidate gets admission on basis of such a certificate, admission of such candidate will be cancelled as and when this mistake / fraud comes in notice of Board.
- candidates having “Outstanding Proficiency in Sports” must submit their certificates to Secretary, J& K Sports Council for awarding points which will be then officially submitted to the Board by the Sports Council. Board shall not be responsible where a candidate fails to submit certificates to the Council or Council fails to forward points of a candidate to Board. It shall be sole responsibility of candidate to ensure that his / her sports points are forwarded by Council to Board. ( Candidates belonging to sports category shall be considered on basis of merit and sports points given by State Sports Council ) .
- Selection of candidates from Reserved Categories for different streams in MD / MS / PG Diploma courses shall be made strictly on the basis of their inter – se merit treating them as a single class for purposes of allotment of Streams in terms of Rule 15 of Reservation Rules, 2005. Further, in MDS course, selection of candidates for reserved categories will be done as per roster issued vide SRO 154 dated 27th May, 2009
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain at least minimum qualifying marks / score in Entrance Test for Courses as prescribed for different categories under Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Rules and MCI / DCI Regulations, as amended from time to time. For the selection of candidates who appeared in NEET 2017, the cut of scores notified by the NEET as qualifyin points shall be relevant. Since the CDP, JKPM, SP, Rural Service categories are not recognised by MCI, minimum qualifying marks for such candidates shall be as required for OM Category of candidates and shall be regulated in accordance with law / rules on subject.
Distribution of PG Medical Seats from Government / Private Medical Colleges
The seats available for admission to medical postgraduate courses through NEET – PG 2017 will be from Institutions located in J&K State i.e Government / Private medical colleges. State of J&K is not contributing to All India quota, therefore, all seats available in government medical colleges shall be filled through the NEET 2017. Seats in private college to the extent of 50% shall be filled by the BOPEE and remaining 50% by the college on the basis of the NEET result. Tentative seat matrix available in State of Jammu and Kashmir has already been displayed on Board‟s website, on 24th January, 2017 which includes institution – wise and reservation – wise distribution of seats. This seat matrix is given in Annexure ‘F’ to this Brochure. Seats available will be filled on the basis of State Merit List in NEET PG 2017 with due regard to the preferences submitted by the candidates, Reservation rules and other orders of State, MCI regulations and decisions of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court on the subject.
Postgraduate seats left unfilled in an academic year, shall not be carried forward to the next or subsequent academic year. Last date of joining MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS Courses is 31st May, 2017 as per the guidelines of MCI / New Delhi issued pursuant to the orders of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court of India in W.P. ( c ) 76 / 2005 and W.P.314 / 328 of 2015 dated 18th January, 2016 Ashish Ranjan and other V / s Union of India. Academic year will start from 2nd May 2017 as per MCI guidelines. ( Last date of admissions and date of commencement of academic year is subject to change as per directions of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court or MCI.
Jammu Kashmir BOPEE Colleges and Their Intake
|S.No||Name of the College||Intake Capacity|
|1||Government Medical College, Jammu||97||31||-|
|2||Government Medical College, Srinagar||89||21||-|
|4||Government Dental College, Srinagar||-||-||12|
|5||ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||9||-||-|
To know more about BPEE CET PG 2017 Reservation Seats – Click Here
BPEE CET 2017 Exam Pattern
Duration of Question Papers MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses
There shall be two papers of two hours duration each for PG Medical Degree & Diploma Courses. Each question paper shall contain 150 marks.
|Number of Pages||Paper 1||Paper 2||Time Duration|
|Two||Pre - clinical and Para - Clinical||Clinical||Two Hours each|
|Subject code 01||Subject code 02|
Distribution of discipline – wise questions for the Entrance Test is as under. This is only illustrative and it will not confer any right to a candidate, if this distribution of marks is not strictly reflected in the Question Paper.
Distribution of Questions, discipline – wise for the Entrance Test is as under
1. Subject and Papers : BPEE CET MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses
i. Paper – I ( Pre – Clinical and Para – Clinical )
|3||Blood Transfusion Medicine||06|
|9||Social & Preventive Medicine||25|
ii. Paper – II ( Clinical ) MD / MS / PG Diploma
|S.No.||Discipline||No. of Questions|
|2||Dermatology and Venereology||05|
|4||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|7||Otorhinolaryngology ( ENT )||10|
|10||Radio Diagnosis & Radiotherapy||10|
2. Subject and Papers for MDS Courses
|Number of Pages||Paper 1||Paper 2||Time Duration|
|Two||Pre - clinical and Para - Clinical||Clinical||Two Hours each|
|Subject code 01||Subject code 02|
The syllabus content for the MDS course shall be equal to the entire latest syllabus prescribed for the BDS course by the DCI. Distribution of marks, discipline wise for the Entrance Test is as under. The said subject-wise distribution of questions shall be only illustrative. It will not confer any right to a candidate, if this distribution of questions is not strictly reflected in the Question Paper.
i. MDS Paper – I ( Pre – clinical and Para Clinical )
|S.No.||Discipline||No. of Questions|
|8||Public Health Dentistry||15|
|10||Dental Anatomy, Histology & Embryology||15|
ii. MDS Paper – II ( Clinical ) :
|S.No.||Discipline||No. of Questions|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||16|
|6||Oral Medicine & Radiology||16|
|7||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||16|
|8||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||16|
|10||Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||16|
To know more about BPEE CET PG 2017 Exam Pattern – Click Here
BPEE CET PG 2017 Online Application Form
BPEE CET PG 2017 Online Applivation Form Available Official Website www.jakbopee.org.
For allocation / allotment of the seats in the Colleges / Institutions, Board has devised an Online submission of Preference Form. Candidates will be required to submit online Preference Form / biodata as may be called by BOPEE in this regard. The On Line Counseling and submission of the On Line Preference Form has been introduced to avoid candidates‟ physical presence in the office and to make the process hassle free.
Filling Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to go through the Instructions contained therein before actually submitting the online Preference Form;
- BOPEE is seeking Preferences from such candidates who have qualified for NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS, 2017 and have been asked to fill in the Preference Form online only;
- The online Preference Form enables a candidate to fill in the preferences for various disciplines / institutions for allotment of a seat for admission in MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS, 2017 in State Medical / Dental Institutions / Private College as the case may be;
- Candidates will initially be required to enter the requisite mandatory details for registration and obtaining the password for subsequent logging in to the website;
- During the online filling up of Preference Form, the candidates will get all the details of the disciplines available viz-a-viz the institutions;
- Candidates are permitted to conduct dummy exercise ( rehearsal ) of filling up of the preferences and this shall be available till such time as may be notified by the Board. The objective of this is to give the candidate a clear idea with regard to his preferences;
- While conducting dummy exercise, a candidate should also keep the State merit list, which must have been declared by then, in mind so as to have a fair idea of the merit obtained by him / her vis-à-vis other candidates; 8. This will facilitate candidates to fill up the final Preference Form in a hassle free and relaxed manner;
- Candidate should select his / her most preferred preference first along with the College of preference followed by second, third, fourth and so on for the said course;
- The second preference for the discipline shall be given by the candidate by choosing the college preference as above;
- This preference shall be available till all the preferences / colleges are exhausted by the candidate;
- Candidate will be required to fill up at least one preference for a discipline / college and without entering any preference the candidate will not be able to proceed further;
- Candidates can modify the preferences selected by them till such time they do not finally submit / lock the Preference Form, after which the candidate will not be able to modify the same;
- The candidate shall have to deposit a Fee of 1500 / – online and after submission of online fee the preference form of the candidate will be locked.
- Candidates will get sufficient time to fill in the Preference Form and should not be in a hurry while filling up the Form. This system has been evolved to facilitate candidates to fill in the form online without approaching the BOPEE office in person.
- Candidates who have submitted the form online shall, however, be required to download / print at least two copies of the Preference Form, one for retention by the candidate and other one to be deposited in the BOPEE office Srinagar / Jammu. BOPEE copy of Preference Form should be duly signed by the candidate;
- Candidates should remain in touch with the BOPEE website for update, if any, in this regard;
BPEE CET 2017 Selection Process
Not with standing number of candidates who have actually qualified examination, Board may restrict number of candidates to fill in Preference Forms to at least 2.5 times number of seats available. However, a final decision in this regard shall be taken after the Provisional State Merit List is notified and candidates would be informed also. This shall also enable Board to fill up seats as may remain vacant due to various reasons including non-joining, resignation etc by candidates. Intention is to ensure that all seats available in the colleges are filled up and no seat remains vacant on completion of the selection process.
The selection to a course / college of a candidate will be made considering his / her position in State Merit List Number and preferences given by candidate and by adhering to the reservation rules. In order to make process simple and candidate friendly, he/she in due course of time could be informed if technically feasible through a mail, indicating seat / college likely to be allotted to him/her on the basis of his / her merit and preference. If need be, an interactive session on phone can be held with the candidates also. Objective is to avoid cumbersome procedure / process of counseling and to facilitate candidates without physically approaching Board Office for the purpose and seek provisional counselling online.
BPEE CET PG 2017 Results
BPEE CET PG 2017 Result Date : BPEE CET PG Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your BPEE CET PG Results 2017…
To know more about BPEE CET PG 2017 Results – Click Here
BPEE CET PG 2017 Counselling
Final Round by Personal Counselling
The Competent Authority will issue Notification of final round by Personal Counseling on its website www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net indicating schedule of selection process for final round for allotment of seats remaining vacant after completion of earlier round ( s ) of allotment of seats by way of Preference Forms. This final round of allotment of seats shall be conducted by way of personal counseling instead of allotment on the basis of Preference Forms to ensure that all the vacant seats are filled in arising upto 31st May, 2017 and there will be instant seat allocation. All the candidates who have qualified the NEET test 2017 and submitted the documents in BOPEE office will be eligible to appear in the final round of counselling. Those who had not submitted the documents shall, in no case, be considered, notwithstanding their merit position.
On account of allotment of seats in this final round of admission, no fresh vacancies consequent upon allotments made in this round will be created. This is principally because this final round of allotment is meant to fill up ( as far as possible all ) available vacant seats without creating a new or fresh vacant seat on account of such allotment. At this round, eligible candidates will appear personally ( Proxy will not be permitted ) , seeking allotment of seats of their choice. Personal counseling for such allotment will be held strictly in order of State Merit List number of NEET PG 2017. Each candidate will be offered all seats that have remained vacant and are available for allotment as per merit and category, only at time of his / her turn of counseling i.e. State Merit Position.
Before personal counseling round all available vacant seats ( due to non allotment / non joining / resigning etc. ) will be notified on website. All Candidates should carefully go through vacant seats as notified on website and decide as to whether retain allotted seat to him / her or to go for Final Personal Counseling round.
Following candidates are Not Eligible for personal counseling round :
- All NEET PG 2017 candidates to whom seats have been allotted in previous round ( s ) but have not joined.
- Names of all candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in previous round ( s ) and who have joined college accordingly and have further submitted Status Retention Forms by aforesaid prescribed date will be removed out of consideration for remaining admission process.
- Those NEET qualified candidates who had not deposited the documents earlier shall not be considered.
- For the purpose of this Personal Counselling round, following seats shall be considered as available for admission which will be displayed on website before commencement of Personal Counseling round :
- All seats that have remained vacant, if any, at the end of previous admission round ( s ) on account of non allotment;
- All seats that were allotted in previous round ( s ) but were rendered vacant on account of candidate to whom such seats were allotted but did not join or resigned or joined but did not fill in Status Retention Forms;
- All such seats that may become additionally available on any account whatsoever, including but not limited to seats if any additionally recognized by Medical Council of India made additionally available on account of any Order that may be passed by Courts etc.
- In aforesaid final round of admission by personal counseling, preference forms submitted by all eligible candidates will not be considered and same shall be treated to have been cancelled. In other words, this final personal counseling round shall not be conducted on the basis of choices given in preference forms submitted by candidates., but on the basis of the merit cum preference of such candidates who are available at that time / date.
- All candidates to whom seats will be allotted in accordance with choice and available seats at his / her merit position at time of personal counseling, he / she will be required to join concerned college and complete all necessary formalities ( by submitting all original documents and paying prescribe fees ) for taking admission accordingly within prescribed time.
- Allotment of seat once made in this personal counseling round shall not be changed. At the time of this personal counseling round, candidates must consider available seats thoroughly and opt for a seat which they must join once allotted.
- It is made hereby clear that in case such a candidate does not join concerned College and / or fails to comply with necessary formalities, his / her admission shall be cancelled.
Note : Where there is any subsequent vacancy / vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, same shall be filled from amongst candidates of that particular category strictly according to their merit. Where no eligible candidate is available in any Reserved Category, seat ( s ) will go to Open Merit Category even for admission through Online counselling in the earlier round ( s ) .
- The process of allotment of streams / institutions for MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses by counselling shall have to be completed by 31st May, 2017 unless otherwise notified.
- However, the selected candidates, who have completed their admission formalities but are no more interested in continuing their admission must resign by or before 25th May, 2017 failing which they shall not be eligible to appear in the test for admission to MD / MS and other PG Diploma Course next year. This is to ensure that no seat remains vacant and
- Board gets time to notify the unfilled and vacant seats. The candidates selected after 25th May, 2017 cannot resign so such candidates should weigh all pros and cons before participating in the counselling held after 25th May, 2017.
To know more about BPEE CET PG 2017 Counselling – Click Here
BPEE CET PG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Declaration of Provisional State Merit List ( PSML )||Upto 25th February, 2017|
|2||Demonstration of Preference Form Filling and joint Counselling at Jammu.||4th March, 2017 at Brig. Rajinder Singh Auditorium, University of Jammu at 12:30 P.M.|
|3||Demonstration of Preference Form Filling and joint Counselling at Srinagar||6th March, 2017 at Govt. Dental College & Hospital Auditorium, Srinagar at 12:30 P.M.|
|4||Mock exercise of filling Online Preference Forms.||8th March, 2017 to 11th March, 2017|
|5||Actual filling up of Preference Forms||14th March, 2017 to 20th March, 2017|
|6||Publication of the First selection list / completion of the first round of counselling||Between 4th April, 2017 to 15th April, 2017|
|7||Last date of joining / reporting at allotted College / Course||By 22nd April, 2017|
|8||Submission of Status Retention Form||Upto 27th April, 2017|
|9||Second round of counselling / admission for vacancies ( unfilled )||Between 11th May, 2017 to 20th May, 2017|
|10||Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling / Admission||27th May, 2017|
|11||Commencement of academic session||1st May, 2017|
|12||Cut off date of admission as per MCI guidelines ( last date upto which students can be admitted )||31st May, 2017|
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research,
4th Floor, South Block,
Bahu Plaza,Jammu – 180012.
Telephone No : 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar), 0191-2479371, 2470102 ( Jammu ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jakbopee.org
BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations ( BPEE ) invites admission Application for B.Ed programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BPEE CET 2018 Eligibility
- Acandidateapplying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must be a permanent resident of the State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and & Kashmir;
- Acandidateapplying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University / Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- Process B. Ed. Course must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;
- The B. Ed. Course must The candidates appearing / appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of Marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
BPEE CET 2018 Colleges and their Intake
The following Govt. colleges of the State run the Courses of Bachelor of Education:-
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education ( IASE ) ( Formerly Govt. College of Education ) , M. A. Road, Srinagar )
- Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar ( CRC )
Category wise distribution of seats / seat matrix for B. Ed. Courses 2018
|Govt College of Education,Srinagar||200||100||16||12||4||4||2||4||40||6||6||4||2|
|Composite Regional Centre, Srinagar||25||12.5||2||1.5||.5||.5||.25||.5||5||.75||.75||.5||.25|
BPEE CET 2018 Reservation Seats
- A candidate seeking admission under a reserved category as specified under SRO 294 of 2005 as ammended from time to time, is required to upload self attested copy of the relevant certificate issued by the designated authority along with the online Application Form
- A candidate claiming benefit under Sports Category must also upload the certificates along with the online Application Form and must submit copy ( ies ) of these certificates in the office of the Secretary, J&K Sports Council for sports points well before the date fixed by the BOPEE. For the purpose of determining the merit of sports category candidates; 60% weightage shall be given to the merit obtained in the entrance test and 40% weightage shall be given to the sports points.
- Rules 5 and 6 of the JK BOPEE Rules, 2014 deal with reservation of candidates for admission to various professional Courses. These two rules have been reproduced verbatim hereinafter for the benefit of the candidates. They are advised to go through these Rules before they attempt to fill up their online Application Form.
Reservation for candidates for admission to various Professional Courses
- The reservation of admissions shall be applicable only in Government-run colleges as notified by the Government from time to time;
- The percentage of seats to be allotted to each category shall be such as notified by the Government from time to time;
- The benefit of reservation shall be available to the concerned candidate only if the attested photo copy of the valid category certificate is uploaded with the Application Form and Category Code is also mentioned in the online Application Form at the time of its submission before the expiry of the last date;
- Where a category certificate has not been issued by the designated authority, the candidate shall not be given an opportunity to validate it after the expiry of the last date for submission of the Application Form;
- No notice shall be given to a candidate whose category certificate has been found invalid by the BOPEE and such a candidate shall be considered in open merit, if found otherwise eligible;
- The category certificate issued after the expiry of the last date shall in no case be accepted;
- No “under process” certificate shall be accepted / entertained at any cost. It includes “under process”certificate for the renewal of category certificate;
- The category certificate must be valid at the time of submission of online Application Form;
- Where a candidate fails to submit reserved category certificate along with the Application Form his / her application will be considered under Open Merit category, if otherwise found eligible;
- A candidate can apply / opt for one reserved category only and choice regarding reserved category once exercised shall be final and at no stage, shall be allowed to be changed;
- A candidate will be considered only for one reserved category for selection against the seats reserved for that category for which code has been recorded at relevant Serial No. of the Application Form even if he / she is eligible to be considered for seats available in more than one category,
- The BOPEE shall as far as possible, incorporate the seat matrix in the Brochure for each course in the year in which admission is made.
BPEE CET 2018 Exam Scheme
- The entrance examination shall consist of one paper only. The question paper shall contain 160 Questions. The subject contents for the entrance examination shall confine to General English: 40 questions; General Awareness: 40 questions: Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 40 questions and Reasoning: 40 questions.
- All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
- Time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be one hundred and Fifty minutes ( two and a half hours ) .
BPEE CET 2018 Online Application Form
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net ( through URL‟s / links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately. The payment of 800 ( Rupees eight hundred only ) as fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card / Debit Card / facility. The procedure for filling in the Application Form and eligibility etc of the candidates has been given in detail in this e-Brochure. The candidates must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form;
- The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also contact the “Help Desk” of I.T. Section of the BOPEE on ; 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590, 0191-2479371, 0191-2470102, 9596243215, 9596243216, 9596243217, 9596243218 & 9596243219 for any assistance / guidance in this regard on any working day, during office hours only, within the prescribed last date.
- The reserved category candidates have to upload their category certificate alongwith the online Application Form;
- The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before its submission. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed. It is in the interest of the candidate to recheck before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form.
- They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office by or before the stipulated date fixed for this purpose in the admission notification, failing which his / her Application Form shall be rejected;
- A candidate will be considered for only one reserved category for selection even if he / she has more than one reserved category and the category that will be considered will be the one whose category code has been recorded at relevant Serial No. of the Application Form. For example, if an applicant is a ward of a Police personnel ( Code 17 ) , and also hails from a Backward Area ( Code 13 ) and belongs to Scheduled Caste too ( Code 07 ) and he / she indicates Code. 07 at the relevant Serial No. of the Application Form, the candidate shall be considered for selection against the available seat for Scheduled Caste category only and his / her no other category will be considered,
- At no stage the category option once exercised in the Application Form will be changed.
Note : The candidates can download admission Notification, Brochure, Instructions, Admit Card and all other relevant information from the official websites of the BOPEE at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commisioner of the concerned District.
Intstructions and Procedure for filling Up Online Application Form
- Fill the Online Application Form on their own or through a responsible person in their presence. In case of any difficulty, they may approach the BOPEE offices Jammu / Srinagar along with the original documents with prior telephonic ( Help Line ) appointment and payment of a nominal fee of Rs. 100 / = ( Rupees one hundred only ) through POS machines available at the BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar for filling the online Application Form.
- Visit the BOPEE website www.jakbopee.net and click on the link B.Ed. ( Kashmir ) on the home page displayed to you.
- A page with various links regarding B.Ed. ( Kashmir ) -2017 Entrance Test like e-Notification, e-Brochure,e-Instructions, e-Application, e-Application status, e-Admit Card can be seen which are to be used by the applicants for various purposes.
- Click on the link e-Notification and go through the displayed admission notification. Similarly, click on eBrochure and e-Instructions to go through the online / electronic brochure and instructions for submitting the online Application Form. ( Please make sure that you read the instructions in the e-instructions page and also keep all the required documents / scanned documents ( soft copy ) handy before you start filling up the Online Application Form ) .
- Next, click on the link e-Application. A page with two sections is displayed. If you are not registered yet, click the Register link in the Preliminary Registration section, otherwise Sign In with your credentials ( Application Number, Payment Id and Date of Birth ) .
- If you click on the Register Link, a page with the heading “Preliminary Registration Form” will be displayed. Fill up this form carefully, as the entries made in this Form cannot be changed later on. Click on the Register Button at the bottom.
- An Application Number like 5BOP1701234 will be generated and shown on the Payment Page. As the payment of fee is to be made online only, you can make use of the debit card / credit card for this purpose. The service charges, as displayed on this page, shall be charged by the Bank for providing Payment Gateway Service to the applicants. Now click on the Proceed for Payment Button.
- The Payment Gateway page will be shown to you in order to select the mode of payment as desired by you. The Gateway will then verify the credentials of the card etc; and on successful authentication it will prompt you to make the payment. Click on the pay Button to authorize the payment of examination fee.
- On successful payment of fee in favour of BOPEE, you will be shown the page with the message Preliminary Registration Completed Successfully and your Payment Id like 6259940091550100 will be shown on this page which is extremely confidential information. You should not disclose it as it will be used for subsequent „Sign In‟ and other examination related processes.
- Note down both, your Application Number and Payment Id, keep these secret and do not share with anyone. You may also take a print out of this page for future reference. Do not forget to „Sign Out’ properly and close the browser of this page.
In order to complete the Application Form, you need to Sign In to the system again, but before doing so, make sure that you have the following:
- Scanned Photograph in JPEG format only, with name plate and date of taking the photo;
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format only;
- Scanned Thumb Impression in JPEG format only;
- Scanned relevant Certificates in JPEG format only;
- Permanent Residence Certificate ( mandatory for all ) ;
- Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination ( mandatory for all ) ,
- Reserved Category Certificate ( where ever applicable ) .
- Now repeat the steps 2, 3 & 5 above. A page with two sections will be displayed. In the „Sign In’ Section, provide your Application Number, Payment Id and your date of birth to Sign In.
- A Page with Application Form will be displayed. Fill in / select the entries carefully and then click on the Save and Continue Button.
- A page to upload photo will be displayed. Browse the computer to select your photograph file and then click on the Upload Photo Button. On successful uploading of the photograph, a link with the title Proceed to Next Step will be displayed on this page along with the uploaded photograph. To change the photograph which you had uploaded, you can click on the link To Change Photo Click Here and repeat the uploading process.
- After clicking on Proceed to Next Step a similar page would be displayed to upload the Signature. Upload your signature and then click on Proceed to Next Step.
- A page would be displayed to upload your Permanent Resident Certificate ( jpeg format ) in the same manner. After uploading your PRC successfully click on the link Proceed to Next Step. Repeat the step for uploading Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination.
- If you are a category candidate then upload your category certificate on the page displayed to you, otherwise click on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads a category certificate by mistake he / she can click on the ResetRCC button to remove the uploaded Certificate and click on Proceed to Next Step.
- Now upload your Internship Completion Certificate ( if available ) or skip this step by clicking on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads Internship Completion Certificate click on Proceed to Next Step.
- Now upload your Difficult Area Certificate ( if applicable ) or skip this step by clicking on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads Difficult Area Certificate click on Proceed to Next Step.
- A page with the title “Confirm Your Form Details” will be displayed. Check all the entries that you have made up till now, including the Photograph, signature, thumb impression files and links to the uploaded certificates shown in either red or blue color. The red color of the link indicates that the certificate has not been uploaded and blue color indicates that the certificate has been uploaded. In order to view the particular certificate, click on that link. Make sure all your required certificates have been uploaded. If not, you can click on the Modify button, upload the certificate / make changes to the form. If all the entries are correct, then only click on the Button Continue. Otherwise click on the Modify Button to repeat the process and submit the correct details.
- If you have clicked on Continue Button, a page with the title / message “Registration Completed Successfully” will be displayed. On this page, you have a link view / print. Click on this link to view or print your Confirmation Page. Make sure that your printer is connected to the system and only then click printer icon / link on the top left corner of this Confirmation Page in order to print the Confirmation Page. Then click on the close icon / link to close this popup window. This page has also a Submit for Acceptance Button. Click this Button when you are sure that you have correctly filled up your Application Form. By clicking this Button, you will be locking your Application Form and no subsequent changes will be allowed in this Form. However, if you are not sure, do not click this Button. You can Sign In as many times as you like until you click Submit for Acceptance Button. Do not forget to Sign Out and close the browser of this page.
- Now repeat the steps 2 & 3 above and then click on the link e-Application status on the date given in the admission notification to know the status of your application in case you have submitted the application for acceptance. If the status is Accepted, it means that your application has been provisionally accepted. You can now dowload the Conformation Page with the updated status and e-ackownledgement Card from the available links. If you find that the status is Incomplete, it means that there are deficiencies in your Application Form and for which you have to contact the Board Help Lines / Help Desk for further clarifications.
- Similarly, repeat the steps 2 & 3 above and then click on the link e-Admit card to view / print the admit card whenever available, after the notification for the said purpose is issued by BOPEE.
BPEE CET 2018 Admit Card
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original;
- Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall, not ipso-facto, confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the Entrance Test;
- The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of Admit Cards. The admit card will be having a space for photograph of the candidate which should be attested by a Gazetted officer Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website;
- Applicants, who don‟t have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of 100 / -, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 10 A.M. To 4 P.M. )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 ( 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. )
- Additionally, candidates can also avail these services at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges or at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commisioner of the concerned District.
- Candidates shall have to preserve Admit Cards till the allotment of seats / completion of selection / admission process,
- Admit Card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
To know more about BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
BPEE CET BEd 2018 Results
BPEE CET BEd 2017 Result Date
BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam Result has been declared.
To know more about BPEE CET 2018 Results – Click Here
BPEE CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Receipt of online application forms for BEd Kashmir||15th January, 2018|
|Receipt of online application forms for BEd Jammu||01st April, 2018|
|2||Last date for filling the online application forms BEd Kashmir||15th January, 2018|
|Last date for filling the online application forms BEd Jammu||30th April, 2018|
|3||BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam BEd Kashmir||25th February, 2018|
|BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam BEd Jammu||24th June, 2018|
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research,
4th Floor, South Block,
Bahu Plaza,Jammu – 180012.
Telephone No : 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar), 0191-2479371, 2470102 ( Jammu ),
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jakbopee.org