IGNOU Entrance Examination 2017
The Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) is conduct the entrance exam for admission to the BEd, PhD & MPhil Programs for the academic year of 2017.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2017
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) for the session January, 2017
IGNOU BEd 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with :
- At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master‘s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto, And
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education, OR
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher educations programme through face-to-face mode.The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC / ST / OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) / PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government. The Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and War-widow candidates will be provided as per University Rules.
IGNOU BEd 2017 Application Form
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD / IPO for 50/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre concerned by Registered / Speed Post to regional centre concerned to Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed .)
Indira Gandhi National Open University BEd Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address :
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira GandhiNational Open University,
New Delhi – 110068.
- Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of 1050/ as written above.
IGNOU 2017 Exam Pattern
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
- Any one subject is to be attempted from Part – B.
- The test items of Part – B i.e. Subject Competence will be based in the curriculum of IX / X classes prescribed by the NCERT / CBSE.
IGNOU 2017 Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two week before the commencement of Term – end Examination. The same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination, the student can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam by producing his / her IGNOU identity card.
To know more about IGNOU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
IGNOU BEd 2017 Results
IGNOU BEd 2017 Exam Date
Indira Gandhi National Open University BEd Entrance Exam will be conducted on 23rd October, 2016.
IGNOU BEd 2017 Results
Indira Gandhi National Open University BEd Entrance Exam results likely to be declared in the month of November, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your IGNOU BEd Results 2017..
To know more about IGNOU BEd 2017 Results Click Here
IGNOU 2017 Important Dates
|1||IGNOU Entrance Test||23rd October, 2016|
|2||Last date for receipt of request for PROSPECTUS||30th August, 2016|
IGNOU PhD / MPhil Entrance Exam 2015
- IGNOU 2015 PhD Exam Date : 23rd February, 2014 ( Sunday )
- IGNOU 2014 Application Form Last Date : 20th January, 2014
- IGNOU 2014 Results
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ),
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29571127,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.