KIMS Physiotherapy Entrance Exam 2017
KIMS PGPAIET Offered Courses 2017
- MPT in Musculoskeletal Sciences
- MPT in Neurosciencess
- MPT in Cardio-Pulmonary
- MPT in Community Health
- MPT in Pediatric Neurology
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nurse Practisioner in Critical Care Postgraduate Residancy Program
- P.B. B.Sc. Nursing
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for B. P. Th. & B. Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31/12/2017
- Candidate must have passed Std XII ( HSC or equivalent ) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with minimum 45% marks in PCB.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC / ST candidates
Eligibility Criteria for M. P. Th.
- Candidate must have passed B.P. Th. examination ( Recognized by IAP / OT.PT, council of Maharashtra )
Eligibility criteria for M Sc Nursing
- B Sc Nursing / Post Basic B Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum one-year work experience after B Sc Nursing and minimum one year experience prior or
after Post Basic B Sc Nursing.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC / ST candidates.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State
Nursing registration Council
Eligibility criteria for P. B. B. Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
- Candidate must have passed RGNM.
KIMS PG M.Sc. Nursing Courses :
|Sl. No.||Course||Total Seats|
|1||Medical Surgical Nursing||4|
|2||Obst / Gyn Nursing||4|
|3||Mental Health Nursing||4|
|4||Child Health Nursing||4|
|5||Community Health Nursing||4|
KIMS PG M.P.Th. Nursing Courses :
|4||Muscular Skeletal Sciences||6||3||3|
To know more about KIMS Physiotherapy Eligibility Click Here
KIMS Physiotherapy Exam Pattern 2017
|Sr.No.||KIMS Physiotherapy Exam Pattern|
|1||Duration||2 ½ hours|
|2||Marks||Maximum marks : 200|
|3||Questions||200 objective type Multiple choice questions|
( MCQs ). Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.
|4||Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
|5||Standard ( level ) of Test||B.P.Th examination standards.|
|6||Subjects||All subjects of B.P.Th course.|
|7||Distribution of MCQs||Subject wise distribution of MCQs will be as follows :|
Subject wise MCQ’s
|Sl.No||Subject||Subject wise MCQ's|
|3||Biomechanics & Kinesiology||15|
|4||Physical Diagnosis & Manipulative skills||15|
|7||Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics||25|
|8||Physiotherapy in Neurosciences||25|
|9||Physiotherapy in Cardiorespiratory conditions||25|
|10||Physiotherapy in Community Health||25|
To know more about KIMS Physiotherapy Exam Pattern Click Here
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Exam Centres
KIMS 2017 Exam Centre : Karad.
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Application Form
KIMSU application form and information brochure will also be available at University Office and website www.kimsuniversity.in
KIMS Physiotherapy application form can be obtained from the following ways :
KIMS PGPAIET Application form can be obtained
- From the University office
- Can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with a DD.
- If required by post / courier by sending to the University office a Demand Draft ( PGM & PGD ), ( PGP ) ( Application form + postage charges ). Demand Draft to be drawn on any Bank, in the name of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad.
Application form fee & Entrance Fee of 500/-demand draft to be drawn on any Bank, in the name of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University”, payable at Karad.
To know more about KIMS Physiotherapy Application Form Click Here
KIMS Physiotherapy Results 2017
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Exam Date
KIMS Physiotherapy Entrance Exam will be conducted on 22nd June, 2017
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Result
KIMS Physiotherapy Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your KIMS Physiotherapy Results 2017…
To know more about KIMS Physiotherapy Results Click Here
KIMS Physiotherapy 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of availability of application forms||From 26th May, 2017|
|2||Last date of submission of application forms||19th June, 2017|
|3||Date of KIMS PGPAIET Entrance Exam||22nd June, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|1||M.Sc. Nursing, PBBSc Nursing, MPTH||2:00 PM - 3.30 PM|
|2||B.Sc. Nursing, BPTh||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University,
Karad ( Dist. Satara ) – 415 110,
Phone No. : ( 02164 ) 241555/6/7/8,
Fax : ( 02164 ) 242170,
Tele Fax : ( 02164 ) 241410,
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kimsuniversity.in