State common entrance test cell, maharashtra, Mumbai ( MHT CET ) invites admission application for B.E / B.Tech and B.Pharm. / pharm. D programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
As per the provision in section 2 ( e ) and section 10 ( 4 ) of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions and Fees ) Act, 2015 ( Mah. XXVIII of 2015 ) , the Competent Authority is conducting CET ( MHT CET 2018 ) for admissions to Engineering and Pharmacy Under Graduate Courses for Academic Year 2018- 2019.
The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of full time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering / Technology ( B.E. / B.Tech ) and Pharmacy ( B.Pharm / Pharm D. ) in the Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State, as per following schedule.
To know more about MHT CET Test 2018 Click Here
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility for admission to Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy, Pharm D. Courses :
All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC / 12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing forMHT CET 2018. There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MHT CET 2018.
Maharashtra State Candidature. A Candidate can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature Type i.e. from Type A to E.
|Type||Eligibility Criterion||Home University|
|Type - A||Candidates passing SSC and also HSC or Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science Examination from a recognised institution in Maharashtra State; Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and / or is born in Maharashtra;||Place of passing of Qualifying Examination falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type - B||A Candidate who does not fall in Type-A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possess Domicile Certificate.||Place of Domicile Certificate issuing authority falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type - C||A Candidate who does not fall in either Type-A or Type- B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India or overnment of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of aplication Form for CAP.||Place of posting of Father or Mother of Candidate falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type - D||A Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type-A, Type B and Type-C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.||Place of posting of Father or Mother of Candidate or the place of settlement of the Father or Mother if retired or the place of last posting if deputed outside Maharashtra falling within the jurisdiction of the respective University area.|
|Type - E||Candidates passing SSC and or HSC Examination from a recognised institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.||Candidate shall be considered for the Outside Home University or State Level Seats.|
All India Candidature : The Candidates having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category.
Minority Candidature : The Candidate belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from State of Maharashtra and as notified by the Government are eligible under this Category.
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National – These types of Candidature Candidates are exempted from appearing for MHT-CET 2018.
Note : It is mandatory to appear for MHT CET 2018 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to B.E. / B.Tech. However All India Candidature & Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature candidates may or may not appear for MHT CET 2018 as Score of JEE ( Main ) Paper I shall be preferred over MHT- CET 2018 for admission to B.E. / B.Tech.
It is mandatory to appear for MHT CET 2018 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Minority Candidature All India Candidature, & Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature seeking admission to B. Pharm. / Pharm. D.
Eligibility Criterions :
|Year and Course||Eligibility conditions and requirements for admissions|
|First Year - Engineering / Technology|
All India Candidature Candidates, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates.-
|First Year - Pharmacy|
|First Year - Pharm D.||Maharashtra State Candidature and All India Candidature Candidates : The candidate should be an Indian National;|
Eligibility criteria for Candidates belonging to Person with Disability:
- In addition to the basic qualification mentioned above, candidate who is suffering from any one of the following permanent disability is eligible to seek admission against seats reserved for Persons with Disability candidates ( i.e. Candidate who is visually impaired ( blind ) Candidate type – P1, Candidate who is speech & hearing impaired ( deaf & dumb ) Candidate type – P2, Candidate who has orthopedic disorders, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Spastic Candidate type -P3 ) , provided they submit a certificate clearly stating that the extent of disability is not less than 40% and the disability is of permanent nature.
Admission to Mining Engineering course :
- Female candidates are not eligible for admission to Mining Engineering course.
To know more about MHT CET Eligibility 2018 Click Here
MHT CET 2018 Scheme of Examination
Date of Examination : The examination will be conducted at various centres in Maharashtra on Thursday, May, 2018. Schedule & Test Design: The MHT CET 2018 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No of MCQs||Mark ( s ) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper III||Biology ( Botany )||50||1||50|
|Biology ( Zoology )||50||1||50|
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered.
- The candidate seeking admission to Engineering and Technology degree courses it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for both Paper I and Paper II.
- The candidate seeking admission to Pharmacy / Pharm. D degree course it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper – I and / or Paper-III.
- Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper. At the end of each paper, candidate will hand over the OMR Answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates are permitted to take the Question Booklet outside the exam hall only after completion of test.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Schedule
Examination & Bell Schedule :
|Paper I :- Mathematics|
|Entry in examination hall||09.15 a.m.- Long bell|
|Distribution of OMR answer sheets||09.40 a.m.|
|Distribution of question booklets||09.50 a.m.|
|Last entry permitted in examination hall ( No candidate will be permitted after 10.00 a.m. under any circumstances. Candidate should enter into examination hall at 9.15 a.m. Candidate coming at 10.00 a.m will be treated as late by 45 minutes. )||10.00 a.m.|
|Examination commences||10.00 a.m.- Long bell|
|Paper I concludes at||11.30 a.m.- Long bell|
|Instruction : Submit OMR answer Sheet of Mathematics. Candidates appearing for Physics & Chemistry may continue to sit for Paper II.|
|Paper II :- Physics and Chemistry|
|Entry in examination hall||12.00 noon.-Long bell|
|Distribution of OMR answer sheets||12.10 p.m.|
|Distribution of question booklets||12.20 p.m.|
|Last entry permitted in examination hall ( No candidate will be permitted after 12.30 p.m. under any circumstances. Candidate should enter into examination hall at 12.00 noon. Candidate coming at 12.30 p.m. will be treated as late by 30 minutes. )||12.30 p.m.|
|Examination commences||12.30 p.m. - Long Bell|
|Paper II concludes at||02.00 p.m - Long Bell|
|Instruction : Submit OMR answer sheet of Physic s & Chemistry. Candidates appearing for Biology may continue to sit for Paper III.|
|Paper III :- Biology|
|Entry in examination hall ( Candidates appearing for Paper III )||02.30 p.m. - Long bell|
|Distribution of OMR answer sheets||02.40 p.m.|
|Distribution of question booklets||02.50 p.m.|
|Last entry permitted in examination hall ( No candidate will be permitted after 3.00 p.m. under any circumstances. Candidate should enter into examination hall at 02.30 p.m. Candidate coming at 03.00 p.m. will be treated as late by 30 minutes. )||03.00 p.m|
|Examination commences||03.00 p.m. - Long Bell|
|Paper III concludes at||04.30 p.m. - Long Bell|
|Instruction : Submit OMR answer sheet of Biology.|
|Online Display of Provisional Keys of each version on website "http: // www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/"||Schedule will be notified separately|
|OMR Answer Sheets will be available on website "http: // www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/"||Schedule will be notified separately|
|Last date of submission of objections on Question Paper / Answer Key / Typographic errors.||Schedule will be notified separately|
|Declaration of Result||On or before June, 2018|
|Type of Examination Center for MHT CET 2018||Examination Papers|
|Paper I 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||Paper II 2.30 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.||Paper III 3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.|
|MB ( PCMB Group )||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
|MM ( PCM Group )||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||----|
|BB ( PCB Group )||----||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
- The candidate seeking admission to Engineering and Technology degree courses it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for both Paper I and Paper II.
- The candidate seeking admission to Pharmacy / Pharm. D. degree course it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper I and / or Paper III.
To know more about MHT CET Exam Scheme 2018 Click Here
MHT CET 2018 Online Application Form
Online application form & information brochure :
The information brochure for MHT-CET 2018 is available on web site “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in“.Candidate is advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form the candidates should login at “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in” website. The detailed procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows.
Procedure for MHT CET 2018 Registration and payment through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / e- wallet
A candidate has to first register for MHT CET 2018 at https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and only then he / she can make the payment online.
MHT-CET 2018 Registration: In order to register online, the candidate has to visit the website “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in” and click ”Apply Online”. The MHT-CET 2018 Registration page opens up wherein he / she has to fill-in the online form.
The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent color passport photograph and signature.
Filling of Online Application form : The candidate will be prompted to enter valid personal email id, personal mobile No. and a password along with other required information while filling the online form. Remember the password set. Use this password during the application form filling. An email and SMS will be sent to this registered email id and mobile no. Please quote your Application no. in all future correspondence with MHT- CET Office.
To Upload Photograph And Signature :
Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their recent scanned / digital colour photograph and signature. The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB and Signature should be between 5KB to 20 KB per file. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller or larger than the specified size. All Candidates have to upload their Photograph and Signature in “.jpg” format only and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpg and sign.jpg respectively.
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light / white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned / digital photograph.
- File size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
- The candidate himself / herself should sign ( no capital letters ) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi ( dots per inch ) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
- To ensure the Photograph and Signature are within specified file size follow the following instructions
- Open the digital or scanned photograph or signature in MS Paint by right clicking the photograph or signature.
- Press Ctrl + W, a window will open which will have an option ‘resize by %’. Here enter anything
- between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpg.
- Check for the size of the file in ‘properties’. If the file size is still not between 15 KB to 50 KB for Photograph and 5 KB to 20 KB, once again open in paint and resize it to bring it to within specified range.
- Repeat this process till the file size is between specified range.
- Save this file with the file Name as mentioned above as photo.jpg and sign.jpg
- MHT CET 2018 Application Fee Payment: Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ) , Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Registration Process Completion: On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall print the receipt for future references. After successful payment, Candidate shall take the print out of MHT CET 2018 Registration Confirmation.
- Keep a copy of MHT CET 2018 Application No. & Password: The candidate shall keep a copy of MHT CET 2018 Registration Confirmation printout. Please quote the MHT CET 2018 Application No. in all future correspondence.
- Download Admit Card: For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the website “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in“as per the schedule. Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT-CET 2018 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
Application Form Fee :
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State ( OMS ) , J & K Migrant candidates||800 / -|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT ( A ) , NT ( B ) , NT ( C ) , NT ( D ) , OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||600 / -|
- An incomplete application form will be rejected. Application form sent by post / courier will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case, candidate submits more than one application form. The last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the registration form will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- In case of mail not received in INBOX, also check the Spam / Junk folder.
- Please access emails regularly.
For any support / grievance email to email@example.com citing your primary email id or call on ( 022 ) 22652261, 22652262 between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. on all working days. Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
To know more about MHT CET Exam Application Form 2018 Click Here
MHT CET 2018 Exam Centres
Examination Centre : The MHT CET 2018 will be conducted at all the district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. The MHT CET examination center will be within the same district from where the candidate has passed / is appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC / 12th Standard examination. The eligible candidates passing qualifying examination from outside thestate of Maharashtra can select the examination center of their choice while filling the online application form. The center once allotted shall not be changed under any circumstances.
Districts with District Code :
MHT CET 2018 Results
MHT CET 2018 Results Date :
MHT CET 2018 Results Date : MHT CET 2018 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your MHT CET Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about MHT CET Exam Results 2018 Click Here
To know more about MHT CET 2018 Question Papers Click Here
MHT CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||February, 2018||March, 2018|
|2||Online registration on & Confirmation of Application Form on website ( with additional Late Fee of 500 / - )||March, 2018||March, 2018|
|3||Issue of Admit Card ( through candidate login )||April, 2018||May, 2018|
|4||Date of MHT CET 2018||May, 2018|
|5||Declaration of the result||On or before 4th June, 2018|
Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
Government Dental College & Hospital Building,
St. George’s Hospital Compound,
3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967,
Near V.T., Mumbai – 400 001,
Phone No. : 91 – 22 – 22620361 – 65,
Website : www.dmer.org.
|Application Form : https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/|