RIE CEE Entrance Exam 2017
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam invites application for admission to BSc., B.Ed Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
RIE CEE 2017 Eligibility for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Course
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics ( PCM ) ( Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics ) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group ( CBZ ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ( PCB ) ( Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology ) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination ( relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST / PH candidates ). The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
- Candidates who have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2015, 2016 or appearing / appeared in 2017 only.
RIE CEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
As per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate / PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he / she does not belong to creamy layer.
RIE CEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- Areas to be tested
- Teaching Aptitude / Attitude
- Reasoning ability
- Language proficiency
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude / Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions weightage will be given.
- Medium of test booklets – only in English and Hindi.
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- No. of test booklets- Only one set of booklet will be prepared for each group.
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each & Question(s) unattended will carry no marks
- Last date for submission of marks ( 40% of weightage ) by the candidate is 3rd July 2017
RIE CEE 2017 Exam Centres
|S.No||RIE Centre Name||States / UT Name||Exam Centre Name|
|2||RIE AJMER||HARYANA, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH|
|3||RIE AJMER||HIMACHAL PRADESH||SHIMLA|
|4||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||JAMMU|
|5||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||LEH|
|6||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||SRI NAGAR|
|8||RIE AJMER||UTTAR PRADESH||ALLAHABAD|
|9||RIE AJMER||UTTAR PRADESH||LUCKNOW|
|13||RIE BHOPAL||GUJARAT, DAMAN & DIU, DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||AHMEDABAD|
|14||RIE BHOPAL||MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL|
|17||RIE BHUBANESWAR||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORT BLAIR|
|24||RIE BHUBANESWAR||WEST BENGAL||KOLKATA|
|25||RIE MYSURU||ANDHRA PRADESH||VIJAYAWADA|
|29||RIE MYSURU||TAMIL NADU, PUDUCHERRY||CHENNAI|
|31||NERIE SHILLONG||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||GANGTOK|
|32||NERIE SHILLONG||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||JORHAT|
|33||NERIE SHILLONG||MEGHALAYA,||UMIAM (NERIE)|
|34||NERIE SHILLONG||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||GUWAHATI|
|35||NERIE SHILLONG||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||SILCHAR|
To know more details about RIE CEE Eligibility Click Here
RIE CEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates are expected to fill the form online. However in case of difficulty in filling the form online, after registration on the online application system weblink, they can send the application by printing the form and sending by post or in person. These application forms will also be uploaded by the Institute with the same registration number marked on the form. The candidates have to download the admit card by using this registration number from online application system web link. The candidates for common entrance examination have the option to apply either online or offline.
The fee for application is 800/- for General and OBC and 400/- for SC / ST / PH candidates. After getting the registration number, candidates can deposit the fee through online mode or cash ( by challan generation ) through SBI Collect. Details are given below at point (11). For online submission of application form visit websites www.ncertcee.kar.nic.in and follow the instructions carefully. The applicants must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained. For filling and submitting the application form please go through the following general information.
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the admission to B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. Course.
- Application form must be completed in all respects. Incomplete application form will be outrightly rejected and there will be no further correspondence in this regard.
- Option once selected in the application form cannot be changed later.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The application form duly completed in all respects, after printing the form in offline mode should reach to the following address :Administrative Officer,
Regional Institute of Education,
Capt. D.P. Chaudhry Marg,
Ajmer – 305004 Rajasthan.
- No written acknowledgment will be given for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on CEE 2017 website at www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
- Year of passing / appearing qualifying examination should be selected. For Date of Birth, enter the date, month and year of your birth as per the English calendar and as recorded in your 10th certificate using 01 to 31 for date and 01 to 12 ( January to December ) for month and the four digits for the year.
- You have been given list of the centers where the centre for the common entrance examination will be located. Select any three city codes from the list. Your first preference must be entered first, then second and thereafter third.
- During the common entrance examination bilingual ( English / Hindi ) question paper will be provided except for language proficiency.
- Write the complete postal address. The address must include your name, c/o name and full address with PIN code. Write your mobile no. also through which messages can be sent or contacted if required. E-mail address must be written clearly using small letters.
- Your recent colour photograph of appropriate size should be uploaded in the given box.
- Please read the disclaimer given on printed form carefully. By signing the form candidate abides with the declaration. Please note that this signature will appear in your admit card and will be verified during the examination.
- Candidates can pay the fee online using net banking, debit card, credit card or in cash by printing the challan form through Canara Bank.
- Please pay entrance examination fee either through Online Payment ( Net Banking, Card Payment ) or by cash by printing Canara Bank challan ( generated online ) and making payment in any branches of the Canara Bank.
RIE CEE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card will bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial registration number. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
To know more details about RIE CEE Application Form Click Here
RIE CEE 2017 Result
RIE CEE Exam Date 2017 :
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam will be conducted on 11th June, 2017
RIE CEE Result 2017 :
RIE CEE 2017 Results has been declared.
RIE CEE 2017 Counselling and Admission
The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs.
It is for the information of all the candidates who have opted for admission in Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar and had appeared in CEE 2017 conducted by NCERT that the 1″ round of counselling will be held on 24th July, 2017, 2nd and 3rd round of counselling will be held on 25th July, 2017 from 9.00 A.M. at Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar. Haryana. If the reserved seats remain vacant, then these will be filled up first from Haryana General Category and if it still remains vacant then from the All India Open Category. For this Maharshi Dayanand University guidelines read as under :
Benefit of reservation wilt be given to all the reserved categories up to 3rd counselling according to the reservation policy given in the information Brochure. In case at the time of 3rd counselling the reserved seats of various categories remain vacant and no eligible candidates of the reserved categories are available, these vacant seats may be thrown open to Haryana General Category.
In case, the seats in Haryana General Category remain vacant at the end the same will be thrown open to All India Open Category.
All concerned are informed that the 2nd round of Counselling will start from 9.00 A.M. sharp, end at 10.30 A.M. and the 3rdround of Counselling will start from 11.00 A.M. and close at 12.30 P.M. Thereafter, 4th round of counselling for resultant vacant reserved seats opened for Haryana general category will start from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 PM on 25th July, 2017. Thereafter. 5th round of counselling for resultant vacant reserved seats opened for All India open category will start from 3:00 P.M. on 25th July, 2017. The venue for the counselling will be the Prarambh School for Teacher Education, Opposite Nehru College, Bahadurgarh Road, Jhajjar, Haryana. Candidates are requested to bring the following documents required on the date of the Counselling.
To know more details about RIE CEE Results Click Here
RIE CEE 2017 Important Dates
|Online registration and submission of application form||10th April, 2017||10th May, 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||16th May, 2017||8th June, 2017|
|Date of Common Entrance Examination 2017||11th June, 2017|
|Last date for submission of qualifying examination marks for appearing applicants||5th July, 2017|
|CEE 2017 Result Declaration for B.Sc. B.Ed||10th July, 2017|