Sathyabama University All India Entrance Examination 2017
Sathyabama University invites application to the All India Level Entrance Examination for the academic year of 2017.
Sathyabama University 2017 Admission Courses :
|S.No||Name of the Programs||Duration|
|1||B.E – Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|2||B.E – Automobile Engineering|
|3||B.E – Civil Engineering|
|4||B.E – Computer Science and Engineering|
|5||B.E – Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|6||B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|7||B.E – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|8||B.E – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|9||B.E – Mechanical and Production Engineering|
|10||B.E – Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|12||B.Tech – Information Technology|
|13||B.Tech – Bioinformatics|
|14||B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering|
|15||B.Tech – Biotechnology|
|16||B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
Sathyabama University 2017 Eligibility
- A pass in the 10 + 2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ).
- Candidate opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
For B.Tech – Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Programs :
- A pass in the 10 + 2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks ( in Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ).
- Candidate opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in in the entrance examination.
For B.Arch Programs :
- A pass in the 10 + 2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks ( in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry ) and a valid NATA marks ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) with an average of 80 marks out of 200.
- Candidate opting for this program should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Sathyabama University entrance examination.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Pattern 2017
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
To know more about Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Click Here
Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
1.Sathyabama University Application Form 2017 ( Physical Mode )
Eligible candidates can get the application form on payment of 1000/- at Sathyabama University campus and major Indian Bank Branches throughout India. ( The list of various Indian Bank Branches is available in Sathyabama University Website http://www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in. )
Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter ( candidate’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pincode number, mobile number and EMail ID ) along with a demand draft for 1100/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai. This request letter should reach the University on or before 18th March, 2017 addressed to :
Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2017,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119”.
Filled in Data Sheet can be sent to the following address on or before 31st March, 2017.
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119.”
2.Sathyabama University Online Application Form 2017
- Candidates can also use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in / online_entrance_home.php. Candidates opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of 1000/- should be made either by using Net Banking Facility / Credit Card / Debit Card or off line payment ( only by Indian Bank Challan mode ) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms / account statement / bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities.
- Applications without the fee payment will not be considered.
To know more about Sathyabama University Application Form Click Here
Sathyabama University 2017 Admission Procedure
- The admission to Sathyabama University B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch. programs is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch Entrance Examination 2017 conducted by Sathyabama University.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in Sathyabama University entrance examination 2017. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day.
Sathyabama University 2017 Hall Ticket
- Sathyabama University after successfully booking the slot, the hall tickets should be downloaded from the university website and printout has to be taken on A4 white paper.
- Sathyabama University is not responsible for the incomplete data given by the candidate in the datasheet. Candidates are advised to ensure that the Entrance Examination application form ( Data Sheet ) submitted is complete in all aspects.
- Sathyabama University Hall Ticket will contain Name of the Candidate, photograph of the candidate, address of the Exam Centre allotted, optional subject and Examination Timings.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the computer based examination without a valid Hall Ticket.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter its content in any manner.
- Impersonation of the candidate is a legally punishable offence.
- Sathyabama University Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and admission.
- Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets will be activated on 5th April, 2017 at 11AM ( tentative ).
Sathyabama University 2017 Exam Centres
Select the appropriate Sathyabama University Entrance Examination Centre from the following and shade it accordingly. Change of Examination Centre will not be Entertained under any Circumstances.
|STATE||EXAMINATION CENTRE||EXAM CENTRE CODE||DATE OF COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION||NO OF DAYS|
|ANDAMAN||PORT BLAIR||011||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||ANANTHAPUR||012||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||CUDDAPAH||013||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||GUNTUR||014||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||KURNOOL||015||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||NELLORE||016||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||ONGOLE||017||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||RAJAHMUNDRY||018||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||TIRUPATI||019||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||VELIVENNU||020||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||VIJAYAWADA||021||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||VISAKHAPATNAM||022||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|ASSAM||GUWAHATI||023||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|BIHAR||PATNA||024||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|CHATTISGARH||BILASPUR||025||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|GUJARAT||AHMEDABAD||026||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|MAHARASHTRA||MUMBAI||027||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|JHARKHAND||RANCHI||028||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|KARNATAKA||BENGALURU||029||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|KERALA||ENRAKULAM||030||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|KERALA||THIRUVANANTHAPURAM||031||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL||032||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|DELHI||NEW DELHI||033||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|ORISSA||BHUBANESWAR||034||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|PUDUCHERRY||PUDUCHERRY||035||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|RAJASTHAN||KOTA||036||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|TAMILNADU||CHENNAI||037||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|TAMILNADU||COIMBATORE||038||22nd to 23rd April,2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||MADURAI||039||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||NAGERCOIL||040||22nd to 23rd April,2017||4|
|TAMILNADU||SALEM||041||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||TANJORE||042||22nd to 23rd April,2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||TRICHY||043||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||THIRUNELVELI||044||22nd and 23rd April,2017||2|
|TAMILNADU||VILUPPURAM||045||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|TELANGANA||HYDERABAD||046||20th to 23rd April,2017||4|
|TELANGANA||KARIMNAGAR||047||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|TELANGANA||WARANGAL||048||22nd and 23rd April,2017||2|
|TRIPURA||AGARTALA||049||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|UTTAR PRADESH||LUCKNOW||050||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
|WEST BENGAL||KOLKOTTA||051||22nd and 23rd April, 2017||2|
- All other queries related to admission process send email “email@example.com“.
To know more about Sathyabama University Exam Centre Click Here
Sathyabama University 2017 Syllabus
To know more about Sathyabama University Syllabus Click Here
Sathyabama University 2017 Results
Sathyabama University Exam Date 2017 :
- Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted on 20th – 23rd April, 2017.
Sathyabama University Result Date 2017 :
- Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2017 Results will be declared on 30th April, 2017 at11AM. ( Tentative ).
Please keep watching this page, to check your Sathyabama University Results 2017…
Sathyabama University Counselling 2017
- Counselling dates are 10th to 14th May, 2017 ( Tentative ).
To know more about Sathyabama University Counselling Click Here
Sathyabama University 2017 Important Dates
|1||Issue of application forms||1st November, 2016|
|2||Last date for submitting the filled in application forms by any mode||31st March, 2017|
|3||Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||5th April, 2017|
|4||Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||10th April, 2016|
|5||Date of Computer based Examination||22nd to 23rd April, 2017|
|6||Date of Computer based Examination in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai||20th to 23rd April, 2017|
|7||Declaration of Results and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter ( Tentative )||30th April, 2017|
|8||Counselling dates (Tentative )||10th to 14th May, 2017|
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119. Tamilnadu, India.
Telephone No : 044 – 2450 2436,
Fax No : 044 – 2450 2344,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in.
|Sathyabama University Apply Online : http://www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in/online_entrance_application_login.php|