AIEED Selection Process
The selection of candidates is strictly merit based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
AIEED Exam Centres
- The applicants would be allowed entry at the examination centre only with an admit card attested by a Gazetted officer / School Principal along with an identification proof ( driving licensee / Adhaar card / passport / 10th mark / last graduation mark sheet ) .
- Candidates should carry black & blue pens, pencil & eraser, steel scale, cutter, scissors, dry colour media ( colour pencils / crayons / oil pastels etc. ) , glue stick.
- Use of any electronic / computing device like a laptop, mobile, calculator etc. is strictly prohibited for an offline exam.
- The student will be notified the result of the examination by a call letter ( email and hard copy ) . The call letter will bear the interview date chosen by the candidate in the application form.
AIEED Admission Procedure
The admission fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time, to confirm admission with Arch Academy of Design. The final admission of the candidate will be considered only if he / she fulfils all the requirements mentioned, as well as the eligibility criteria. Defaulting in producing the relevant documents at the time of admission will result in cancellation of admission.
The candidate needs to deposit all the following documents at the time of Admission
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th ( original & attested photo copy ) OR Graduation and 4 Passport size Photographs ( If result is awaited, then the admission will be considered provisional and candidates would be required to produce the mark sheet by July to confirm the admission )
- An attested migration and transfer certificate. School Leaving certificate
- SC / ST, Others ( Physically Challenged, NRI, Defense, Artisans ) should submit an attested proof.
- Medical Fitness Certificate, attested.
- Income Tax Return of Parents / Guardian
- Address Proof
The documents will be cross checked and admission will be confirmed within 10 days.
AIEED Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.