AUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Pattern of AUAT-2021
The candidate wish to appear in AUAT-2021, must apply through online mode of application process by April, 2021 ( For Engineering, Management, UG Science & Humanities Programmes and MA in Theology programme ) OR by May, 2021 ( For other PG programmes ). The paper of AUAT-2021 examination is of 1 1/2 hour duration ( 100 marks in total ) for UG and 2 Hours for PG programmes
- Part – A for UG / MM Programmes ( 20 Marks ) on English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge ( in the ratio of approximately 1:1 ).
- Part – A for PG Programmes ( 25 Marks ) on English, Islamic Studies, and General Knowledge ( in the ratio of approximately 1:1 ).
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for all A 01 programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. ( in the equal ratio, i.e. 1:1:2 )
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for all A 02 , A06 programmes will comprise of relevant Subjects only. Total 40 MCQ.
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for all A 07 programmes will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. ( in the equal ratio, i.e. 2:1:1 ) Total 40 MCQ
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for Integrated BBA-MBA ( B 02 ) programme will be on basic Mathematics, verbal and nonverbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in concerned area. 40 MCQ
- Part-B ( 75 Marks ) for all 2-years Masters programmes ( including M. Tech programmes ) ( C 01 – C 16 ) except MJMC, 5-year integrated M.A / M.Sc in English ( B 01 ) / Geography ( B 03 ) / Biological Sciences ( A 02 ), will be on the concerned subject.
- Part-B ( 75 Marks ) for MJMC ( C 07 ) will be on English ( concept of Language and Literature ), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema. 75 MCQ
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for 3-years ( Hons ) in Arabic ( D 01 ) / Urdu ( D 04 ), and 3-years BA in Theology ( Kamil ) ( D02 ) programmes will be on the concerned subject. 40 MCQ
- Part-B ( 80 Marks ) for 3-year MCA ( D 03 ) programme will be comprised of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Basic Mathematics. 40 MCQ
- Part-B ( 75 Marks ) for LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme ( E 01 ) will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics ( 20 marks ), Basic Computer Science ( 15 marks ), Strength of Material ( 10 marks ), Engg. Mechanics ( 10 marks ) Environmental Engg. (10 Marks), & Basic Electrical Technology ( 10 marks )
AUAT Syllabi 2021
a) Part – A for all programmes
- English : Basic knowledge of vocabularies, grammar and comprehension, at 10+2 level;
- Islamic Studies : Basic knowledge in Islamic History, Civilization, and Culture.
b) Part – B for all 4-years B.Tech and 5-years Integrated Programmes ( except MBA ) : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Geography as per syllabi of classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education ( WBCHSE ) and Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ).
c) Part – B for 5-years Integrated in MBA : Concept of English in Language and literature, Basic and Business Mathematics, Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge on concerned area.
d ) Part – B of all 2-years Masters Programmes ( except MJMC ) : As per syllabus of 3-year Bachelor Degree Courses of recognized Indian Universities in Honours / Major disciplines.
e) Part – B for 2-years MJMC : English : Concept of Language and Literature; Journalism and Mass Communication : Basic Concept and Historical Development – Role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy; Political and Social Science : Contemporary Issues on National and International Perspectives; Sports and Cinema.
f) Part – B for LLM Programmes : According to the LLB programmes of recognized Indian Universities.
g) Part – B for 3-years Hons. in Arabic and Urdu : As per the Arabic and Urdu syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
h) Part – B for 3-years B.A. in Theology / Kamil ( Hons and General ) : As per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
i) Part – B for 3-years MCA : As per the JECA examination, West Bengal.
j) Part-B for Lateral Entry to B. Tech Programmes ( E01 ) : As per the Syllabi of west Bengal,
k) Part – B for BSc ( Nursing ) ( A07 ) : As per the Syllabi of JENPARH, West Bengal.
I) Part-B for 2-years M. Tech : As per the syllabus of GATE.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.