BAMU PET Entrance Exam 2015
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad – 431 004,
Phone No. : 9102432334291,
Fax : 02432 334104,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bamu.net.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University ( BAMU ) invites applications form eligible candidates for PET 2015 for admissions to Ph.D. Courses in the various faculties viz. Arts, Social Science, Science, Law, Commerce, Management Science, Fine Arts, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Education and Physical Education during academic year 2015 – 16.
BAMU PET Entrance Exam 2015 Date
|BAMU PET 2015 Exam Date : September, 2015|
BAMU PET 2015 Eligibility
1. He / She must have minimum of 55% of marks at the Post Graduate examination. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category may be given relaxation upto 5%.
2. The relaxation of 5 % marks will be permissible to physically challenged / disabled candidates.
3. A Candidate who desires to register as part time researcher should submit NOC from the employer.
4. The candidates who have passed NET / SET / SLET / JRF / M.Phil. / NRI / Foreign National Student / Approved five years teaching experience of regular service at U.G. & P.G. level / Administrative / Professional Experience of Five Years as an equivalent cader of Assistant Professor shall be exempted from PET examination.
BAMU PET 2015 Application Form
1. BAMU application format be downloaded from the university website www.bamu.net.
2. Duly filled and signed a copy of the BAMU application form along with necessary attested testimonials and a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad” / Cash Receipt towards the examination fee, be submitted to the respective Heads of the university departments on or before 2nd week of September, 2015.
3. The General and Reserved categories candidates have to pay 600/- and 400/- as PET fee, respectively.
4. The seat no. and examination centre of the concerned candidates will be displayed on the BAMU University website on 2nd week of October, 2015.
5. The concerned candidates should generate the BAMU PET hall ticket after downloading the format of the hall tickets / admission slip and then filling it up, with passport size photograph duly attested by the Principle / Head / Gazetted officer.
6. The format of BAMU PET hall tickets for self generation of the hall ticket will be available on the websites on 3rd week of October, 2015.
BAMU PET 2015 Exam Pattern
BAMU PET examination will be commenced with two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Each will carry 100 marks.
Paper I and Paper II, each will carry 100 multiple choice questions, to be answered on separate OMR sheet. Each paper will have two hours duration.
Paper I is compulsory. Paper I is of General Aptitude Test. The test is aimed to assess the general and research aptitude as well as their awareness.
General Aptitude Test Paper – I will have the following components :
I) Research Aptitude :
Research : Meaning, characteristics, types, steps, methods, ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing : its characteristics and format.
II) Reading Comprehension :
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
III) Communication :
Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
IV) Reasoning ( Including Mathematical ) :
Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification.
V) Logical Reasoning :
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies : Word analogy – Applied analogy; Verbal classification; Reasoning Logical Diagrams : Simple diagrammatic relationship, multidiagrammatic relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical reasoning.
VI) Data Interpretation :
Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data; Quantitative and qualitative data; Graphical representation and mapping of data.
VII) Information and Communication technology ( ICT ) :
ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and e – mailing.
VIII) People and Environment :
People and environment interaction; Sources of Pollution, Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation, of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation.
Paper II :
This paper is related with the respective subject of the candidates. The BAMU PET syllabi of the respective subjects are the same which were for PET 2010 of this university. However for ready reference the prescribed syllabi are available on the BAMU university website, Subject Syllabi PET 2015.
BAMU PET 2015 Syllabus
BAMU PET 2015 Syllabus for Paper – I
Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Language Aptitude, Aptitude Test, General Information on Environment that a common man should know, candidate’s awareness of scientific and quantitative reasoning aptitude, analytical approach etc. Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, general awareness and research aptitude of a candidate, common elementary computer science, few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.
BAMU PET 2015 Syllabus for Paper – II
The details of the subject wise syllabi of BAMU PET 2015 of all the subjects will be displayed in the BAMU University website https://www.bamu.net/petsyllabus/pet_syllabus.php.
BAMU PET 2015 Exam Centre
BAMU PET 2015 exam will be conducted at the local colleges of Aurangabada and candidates will be informed about their centres consider in the courses / subjects on or before Last week of October, 2015 positively.