BCECE PGMAT 2017 Application Form
The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAT 2017 can be downloaded Online from the latest updates column of BCECE Board’s website www.bceceboard.com by clicking on the link “Online Application Form for PGMAT 2017”. After that click on ‘Apply for PGMAT 2017’ button and follow the instructions appeared.
(i) Step 1 : BCECE PGMAT Online Registration 2017
For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the PGMAC-ID. He/She is requested not to disclose his/ her login credentials to any one. If he / she does so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such PGMAC-ID and Password must be noted and preserved for future use.
(ii) Step 2 : Counselling Fee
Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their PGMAC-ID and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successful login, the candidate will make the payment of the Counselling Fee. There are two modes for payment :
There are two modes for payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate ( consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy ) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit PGMAT 2017 Counselling Fee i.e. 2200/- only in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. The transaction ID / Journal No. of the “PAID BANK CHALLAN” mentioned there in must be noted by the candidate. Bank charge of 60 will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the counselling Fee i.e. 2200/- only.
After making successful payment, either through challan or online payment, Step – 2 is completed.
(iii) Step 3 ( Personal Information ) : Click on ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen. Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi and English ( Not in Capital Letters ) are to be scanned along with the Board’s Copy of the Paid Bank Challan ( If fee is paid through Bank Challan ) and to be uploaded. After filling personal Information, click on ‘Submit’ button to complete Step – 3.
(iv) Step 4 ( Educational Information ) : Click on ‘Fill the Educational Information’ link and fill your Educational Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on “Submit” button to complete Step – 4.
- The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking in to consideration the reservation policy/ rules / category as specified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for National Board of Examination (NBE)-2017.
- Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the informations correctly. If candidate wants to modify some informations, he / she can modify the entries. If all the informations are filled correctly, click on OK button of the preview page for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form. After final submission, of the online Application Form, there will be no provision for any rectification / modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Counselling Fee will also be not entertained.
- After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
- The BCECE Board will not be responsible for any disturbance in internet / postal / banking process. Therefore the candidates and must complete the entire process before the last date.
Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder and should be submitted at the scheduled date / time of counselling :
- Paste Passport size photograph (the same as scanned and submitted online) at the specified space.
- Put signature in Hindi and English ( Not in Capital letter ) at specified space.
- Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting (not in capital letters).
- Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
- Attach the downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form, the photo copies of all the certificates / documents as required mentioned above.
- Before submission of stepwise online application finally must verify preview page appeared on computer screen and be confirmed that all entries have been filled in correctly. If the applicants need any changes to be made in the enteries, they can do the if so before online submission. If all information has been correctly filled up only then finally submit the application after putting in writing the Declaration as required. There is no provision for any correction in finally online submitted application
- Applications must note it that after submission of online application finally, neither application can be withdrawn nor the examination fee will be returned to applicants.
- After completion of all the steps, the application Form- part A and part- B should be downloaded and the same must be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Any delay due to internet connection or due to banking problem, the BCECE Board will not be responsible. As such the applicant should not wait for last date rather the applicants should complete the process well before.
- Final Merit list for Medical / Dental course will be prepared after scrutinising the data provided by National Board of Examination / Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- On the basis of merit and availability of seat, the Counselling program will be published on the Board’s Website on 8th April, 2017 ( 5:00 PM ).
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting online application after due date for online submission of application.
BCECE PGMAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration starting date||31st March, 2017|
|2||Online Registration closing date||4th April, 2017
upto 11:59 PM
|3||Last date of payment through challan||5th April, 2017
( upto working hours of the bank )
|4||Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||5th April, 2017
upto 11:59 PM
|5||Online Editing of Application Form||6th April, 2017|
|6||Proposed date of Counselling||10th April, 2017
( Starting date )