BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2015
BCECE PGMAT 2015 Application Form
BCECE Prospectus for appearing in PGMAT 2015 can be downloaded Online from the latest updates column of BCECE Board’s website www.bceceboard.com / www.bcecebonline.com by clicking on the link “Online Application Form for PGMAT 2015″. After that click on ‘Apply for PGMAT 2015′ button and follow the instructions appeared.
(i) Step One : BCECE PGMAT Online Registration 2015
For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the login credentials i.e. Registration Number and Password as filled by the candidate. He / She are requested not to disclose his / her login credentials to any one. If you do so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such Registration Number and Password must be noted and preserved for future use. The Registration Number as obtained will also be the Username of the applicant / candidate.
(ii) Step Two : Examination Fee
Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their Registration No. and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successfull login, the candidate will make the payment of the Examination Fee.
There are two modes for payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate ( consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit PGMAT 2015 Examination Fee i.e. 1300/- (One thousand three hundred) only in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. The transaction ID / Journal No. of the “PAID BANK CHALLAN” mentioned there in must be noted by the candidate. Bank charge of 50 will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Examination Fee i.e. 1300/- ( One thousand three hundred ) only. After making successfull payment, either through challan or online payment, Step-2 is completed.
Dispatch of Application Form, enclosures and paid challan by Registered / Speed Post :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form ( Part – A & Part – B ) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given hereunder :-
(a) Passport size photograph ( the same as scanned and submitted online ) be pasted on the specified space.
(b) Put signature in Hindi and English ( Not in Capital letter ) at specified space.
(c) Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting ( not in capital letters ).
(d) Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
(e) Attach the Application Form, the photo copies of the certificates / documents of the prospectus of PGMAT 2015.
- The envelop containing the Application Form ( Part – A and Part – B ) alongwith enclosures, completed as per the process mentioned above, must be superscribed “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR PGMAT 2015″
- The envelope used for the above purpose must be of white colour of 12″ x 6.5″ size.
- One envelope should contain Application Form of only one candidate.
- Application Form with its enclosures put in envolope must be sent by Registered / Speed Post only to the “Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V.College Campus, Patna – 800014″.
- Application Form sent to wrong address will not be considered and will stand rejected accordingly.
- Application Form will not be received / entertained if submitted by hand or private courier.
- Incomplete Application Form or Application Form will not be considered and will be rejected.
- More than one Application Form in One envelope will lead to rejection of all the Application Forms contained in the envelope.
- Authorities do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for delay in postal transit or loss of Application Form and other documents during postal transit. All correspondance including call letter for interview / counselling / verification of original documents will be sent using the correspondance address mentioned in the Application Form and any request for change of address will not entertained. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to leave his / her address at the concerned post office.
- Before submitting the Application Form, the candidate must ensure and satisfy himself that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAT 2015 available on BCECE Board’s website. The BCECE Board will not undertake any scrutiny of Application Forms ( submitted either online or sent by Registered / Speed Post ) before the conduct of PGMAT 2015. As such merely because a candidate has been allowed to appear in PGMAT 2015 will not be considered as a ground for his / her being eligible. If on verification at any stage during the counselling and afterwards if it is found that he / she ( candidate ) does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria / condition, his candidature will be cancelled by the BCECE Board without any notice whatsoever.
- Application Form must be filled in English Capital letters except the signature and declaration Using capital letter for signature & declaration is not allowed.
- The spelling of the candidate’s name must be the same as is mentioned in his / her 10th or Matric Passing Certificate / Mark Sheet.
BCECE PGMAT 2015 Examination Centre
- Centre of Examination for PGMAT 2015 for each eligible candidate will be mentioned in his / her admit card.
- Change of Centre is not allowed.
BCECE PGMAT 2015 Admit Card
Admit card bearing the name of the centre and Roll No. will be available on BCECE Board’s website well before the date of commencement of Examination. Each candidate must check all the informations and entries in his Admit Card as soon as he receives it. If he finds any error therein, he must personally contact the BCECE Board office, atleast three days before the examination and get the error duly corrected, otherwise no correction in the Admit Card will be made thereafter and the candidate himself will be responsible for any error remaining uncorrected
The Admit card as downloaded through Board’s website www.bcecebonline.com / www.bceceboard.com will be valid for appearing in PGMAT 2015. In case the Admit Card is not obtained through the Board’s website, the candidate may personally contact the office of the Controller, BCECE Board, not later than 3 days before the commencement of the Examination provided he is eligible for the Examination as per para 6, 7 & 8 of this prospectus and has submitted the Application Form for PGMAT 2015 Online and also sent by Registered / Speed Post upto the last date.
BCECE 2015 Navigation : BCECE Syllabus 2014, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2015, BCECEB PGMAT Results 2015, BCECE Results 2014, BCECEB PGMAT Exam Date 2015, BCECE Entrance Exam 2014, BCECE Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
BCECE Related : BCECE PGMAT 2015, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Online Application Form Date, BCECE PG 2015 Offline Application Form Status, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2015, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Important Dates, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Offline Application Process, BCECEB PGMAT 2015 Application Procedure, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Application Sale Centre, Availability of BCECE PG 2015 Application Form, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2015 Download, BCECEB PG Offline Application Form 2015, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Online Forms, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Last Date of Application Form, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Online Registration Form, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Online Registration Fee, BCECE Medical PG 2015 Application Closing Date, BCECEB PGMAT 2015 Online Application Fee, BCECE PGMAT Online Application Form 2015 Download, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2015 Admission Form, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Fee Details, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Application Form Issue Date, How to Apply for BCECE PGMAT 2015, BCECE PG Entrance Test 2015 Application Form, BCECE PGMAT 2015 Admit Card Availability,
BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2015 – BCECE PGMAT Offline Application Form 2015 – BCECE PGMAT Online Application Form 2015 – BCECE PGMAT Important Dates 2015
Posted In entrance exam : bcece : Leave a response for bcece pgmat application form 2015 by amala