BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2016
BCECE PGMAT 2016 Application Form
The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAT 2016 can be downloaded Online from the latest updates column of BCECE Board’s website www.bceceboard.com by clicking on the link “Online Application Form for PGMAT 2016″. After that click on ‘Apply for PGMAT 2016′ button and follow the instructions appeared.
(i) Step One : BCECE PGMAT Online Registration 2016
For registration, the candidate is required to fill the informations asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. A SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / registered email ID which will contain the Registration Number. He / She are requested not to disclose his / her login credentials to any one. If you do so, the Board will not be responsible for this. Such Registration Number and Password must be noted and preserved for future use. The Registration Number as obtained will also be the Username of the applicant / candidate.
(ii) Step Two : Examination Fee
Those candidates who have completed Step – 1 successfully will login to their account by entering their Registration No. and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successful login, the candidate will make the payment of the Examination Fee.
There are two modes for payment :
- Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate ( consisting of Bank’s Copy, Board’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy ) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit PGMAT 2016 Examination Fee i.e. 1300/- ( One thousand three hundred ) only in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Board’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. The transaction ID / Journal No. of the “PAID BANK CHALLAN” mentioned there in must be noted by the candidate. Bank charge of 50 will be paid extra by the candidate.
- Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment though Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Examination Fee i.e. 1300/- ( One thousand three hundred ) only.
After making successful payment, either through challan or online payment, Step – 2 is completed.
(iii) STEP THREE ( Personal Information ) : Click on ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen. Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi and English ( Not in Capital Letters ) are to be scanned alongwith the Board’s Copy of the Paid Bank Challan ( If fee is paid through Bank Challan ) and to be uploaded. After filling personal Information, click on ‘Submit’ button to complete Step – 3.
(iv) STEP FOUR ( Educational Information ) : Click on ‘Fill the Educational Information’ link and fill your Educational Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on “Submit” button to complete Step – 4.
- Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the informations correctly. If candidate wants to modify some informations, he / she can modify the entries. If all the informations are filled correctly give your declaration for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form. After final submission, of the online Application Form, there will be no provision for any rectification / modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Examination Fee will also be not entertained.
- After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of ( Part – A & Part – B ) must be obtained which will appear on the computer screen.
Dispatch of downloaded Print of Online filled in Application Form, enclosures and paid challan by Registered / Speed Post :
The print out of the ‘Online’ filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) as obtained by the candidate should be processed further as per the directions given here under :-
(a) Paste Passport size photograph ( the same as scanned and submitted online ) at the specified space.
(b) Put signature in Hindi and English ( Not in Capital letter ) at specified space.
(c) Give the declaration as per the text printed on the Part-B of the Application Form at specified space in your own handwriting ( not in capital letters ).
(d) Attach the Board’s Copy of the paid challan with the Application Form if payment done by Challan mode.
(e) Attach the downloaded print of online filled in Application Form, the photo copies of the certificates / documents of the prospectus of PGMAT 2016.
- The envelop containing the Application Form ( Part – A and Part – B ) alongwith enclosures, completed as per the process mentioned above, must be superscribed “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR PGMAT 2016″
- The envelope used for the above purpose must be of white colour of 12″ x 6.5″ size.
- One envelope should contain downloaded print of online filled in Application Form of only one candidate.
- Application Form with its enclosures put in envolope must be sent by Registered / Speed Post only to the “Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V.College Campus, Patna – 800014.
BCECE PGMAT 2016 Examination Centre
- Centre of Examination for PGMAT 2016 for each eligible candidate will be mentioned in his / her admit card.
- Change of Centre is not allowed.
BCECE PGMAT 2016 Admit Card
Admit card bearing the name of the centre and Roll No. will be available on BCECE Board’s website well before the date of commencement of Examination. Each candidate must check all the informations and entries in his Admit Card as soon as he receives it. If he finds any error therein, he must personally contact the BCECE Board office, atleast three days before the examination and get the error duly corrected, otherwise no correction in the Admit Card will be made thereafter and the candidate himself will be responsible for any error remaining uncorrected.
The Admit card as downloaded through Board’s website www.bceceboard.com will be valid for appearing in PGMAT 2016. A postcard size photograph of the candidate ( same as uploaded online application form of the candidate ) must be affixed with proper entries and signature in a format and the same must be produced alongwith the downloaded Admit Card in the Examination Hall, while appearing in PGMAT 2016.
BCECE 2016 Navigation : BCECE Syllabus 2016, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2016, BCECEB PGMAT Results 2016, BCECE Results 2016, BCECEB PGMAT Exam Date 2016, BCECE Entrance Exam 2016, BCECE Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
BCECE Related : BCECE PGMAT 2016, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Online Application Form Date, BCECE PG 2016 Offline Application Form Status, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2016, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Important Dates, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Offline Application Process, BCECEB PGMAT 2016 Application Procedure, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Application Sale Centre, Availability of BCECE PG 2016 Application Form, BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2016 Download, BCECEB PG Offline Application Form 2016, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Online Forms, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Last Date of Application Form, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Online Registration Form, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Online Registration Fee, BCECE Medical PG 2016 Application Closing Date, BCECEB PGMAT 2016 Online Application Fee, BCECE PGMAT Online Application Form 2016 Download, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2016 Admission Form, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Fee Details, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Application Form Issue Date, How to Apply for BCECE PGMAT 2016, BCECE PG Entrance Test 2016 Application Form, BCECE PGMAT 2016 Admit Card Availability,
BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2016 – BCECE PGMAT Offline Application Form 2016 – BCECE PGMAT Online Application Form 2016 – BCECE PGMAT Important Dates 2016
Posted In entrance exam : bcece : Leave a response for bcece pgmat application form 2016 by amala