BCECE PGMAT Application Form 2018Entrance Exam » BCECE »
BCECE PGMAT 2018 Application Form
The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC 2018 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “PGMAC 2018” under Prospectus Section. After that click on ‘Apply for PGMAC 2018’ button and follow the instructions appeared :
Step-One – Registration
For registering, the candidate is required to fill the information asked in Step-One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no., because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also the candidate will receive a SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email_id and received Activation code to activate his / her account.
There after click the “Submit” button. After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate will be his user name.
Step-two – ( Personal Information )
After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step-Three – ( Upload Photo and Signature )
After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast ( Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date ), and full signature in Hindi and English ( Not in capital letter ) after duly scanning the same. After uploading photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step-Four – ( Educational Information )
After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step – Five ( Preview your application )
After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate give his / her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he / she should pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
Step – Six ( Payment of Counselling Fee )
After preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not to be refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
Payment by Bank Challan
If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he / she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and visiting any Bank upto scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode. This procedure for updating will take atleast one hour. If the payment is not updated, then the candidate should wait for atleast 24 hours. If even then the payment is not get updated then the candidate should contact BCECEB office before the scheduled date. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through Challan mode.
If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Counselling fee to be paid through above modes is [rupee] 2200/- only for all categories i.e. ( Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ ) candidates.
Step – Seven ( Download part- A & Part-B )
After payment of Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy ( Part-A & and Part-B ) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all informations provided by the candidate and the PGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
- Hard copy of PART-A & PART-B need not to be send Board’s office, but instead this is to be made available at the time of counselling.
- After completing the above procedure and finally submitting the online application form, there is no provision for any change or modification in the same.
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counselling fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait for last dates and complete all procedure before due date.
- Final Merit list for Medical / Dental course will be prepared after scrutinising the data provided by National Board of Examination/ Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- On the basis of merit and availability of seat, the Counselling programme will be published on the Board’s Website on 10th April, 2018 at 8:00 PM.
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting online application after due date for online submission of application.
Self attested photo copies of the following documents as required are to be submitted also with the Application Form of the time of counselling :
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Admit card of PG Medical Test i.e. NEET ( PG ) 2018 / NEET ( MDS ) 2018.
- Three photographs identical to one used for preparing the Admit card of NEET ( PG ) 2018 / NEET ( MDS ) 2018.
BCECE PGMAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration starting date||1st April, 2018|
|2||Online Registration closing date||7th April, 2018
upto 4:00 PM
|3||Last date of payment through challan||7th April, 2018
( upto working
hours of the bank )
|4||Last date of payment through Net Banking /|
Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission
of the online Application Form of Registered candidate
|7th April, 2018
upto 11:59 PM
|5||Online Editing of Application Form||8th April, 2018
upto 11:59 PM
|6||Publication of Counselling Programme||10th April, 2018
at 8:00 PM
|7||Proposed date of Counselling||14th April, 2018
( Starting date )