CCSU PG Entrance Exam 2018
The Chaudhary Charan Singh University admissions in M.Phil., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. Courses will be made through Entrance Test 2018.
CCSU Entrance Exam 2018
CCSU Entrance Exam 2018
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites application Form ( Entrance Test ) for Admission in M.Ed., M.Phil., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. in University Campus 2018 – 19.
CCSU Eligibility 2018
Eligibility for M. Phil Programs
|Programs of Study||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|Faculty of Agriculture|
|1. Genetics & Plant Breeding||Master's degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Agricultural Botany / Botany / Biotechnology / Seed Science with 55% marks. Bachelor's Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.|
|2. Horticulture||Master’s degree in Horticulture with 55% marks. Bachelor's Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.|
|Faculty of Arts|
|English||Master's degree in concerned subject with 55% marks. Bachelor's Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject ( wherever applicable ), and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.Note : Candidates having M.A. in Public Administration are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. Political Science.|
|Faculty of Science|
|Botany||Master's Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks. Bachelor's Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.Note : Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Toxicology are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. ( Zoology )|
|Faculty of Education|
|M.Phil. in Education ||M.Ed. degree with 55% marks and B.Ed. with 50%
marks in Theory & Practical separately, or 55% in
|M.Phil. in Physical Education||M.P.Ed. degree with 55% marks and
B.P.Ed./B.P.E./ B.Sc. Physical Education with
50% marks in Theory & Practical separately, or
55% in aggregate.
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed. / B.A.-B.Ed. / B.Sc.–B.Ed. / B.El. Ed. /D.El.Ed. ( undergraduate degree with 50% marks )
Note : Reservation and relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central / State Govt. whichever is applicable.
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
- Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% marks. (or)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical education with at least 50% marks.
Note : The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC / ST /OBC /PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government, whichever is applicable.
Bachelor in Physical Education (BP.Ed.)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College / Inter-Zonal / District / School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India. (or)
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks. ( or)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as compulsory / elective subject (or)
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National / Inter University / State competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College /Inter-Zonal / District / School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI /Govt. of India. (or)
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in International competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in National / Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/ AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India. (or)
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed inservice candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers / coaches )
Note : The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government /State Government, whichever is applicable.
CCSU Reservation of Seats 2018
21%, 2% and 27% seats in all courses are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC categories, respectively. However, reservation of 3%, 2% and 1% will be permissible to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped ( more than 40% handicap, can be further categorized with 1% each, into distortion of organs, blindness, and deaf / dumb ), Dependent of Freedom Fighter and Dependent of Ex-serviceman categories within each one of the SC / ST, OBC and general category. Reservation shall be given as per the prevailing government rules at the time of admission and are subject to modification by competent authority. Applicants claiming reservation in above categories shall enclose self attested copies of supporting certificate/s in the given prescribed proforma along with the application.
20% Seats will be reserved for Girls horizontally.
- Physically handicapped candidates shall enclose a self-attested copy of the certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer of the district along with the application. In case, a candidate does not claim reservation in the application form, he / she will be treated in general category and no change would be permitted after submitting the application form. In case, the requisite number of eligible candidates of reserved categories is not available, the vacant seats may be filled by the General category candidates.
- Any subsequent information / Government order will be uploaded as and when it arrives, if applicable in the due time of admission.
CCSU Application Form 2018
The Information Brochure and the online Application Forms are available on the University website for Admission through Entrance test : www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Note : The candidates are required to submit a separate application form for each course, for which Entrance Test will be held.
CCSU 2018 Entrance Test Fee
Chaudhary Charan Singh University fee ( 700/– for General and OBC, and 500/– for SC / ST candidates ) for the Entrance Test is charged online while filling up the Application Form through e-payment, and no separate fee will be charged for the entrance test.
Submission of CCSU 2018 Application Form
- For M.Phil., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. courses, the application forms shall be filled – up online www.ccsuniversity.ac.in latest by 10th April, 2018. The online submitted forms should be downloaded and mailed along with the self–attested copies of all the required mark-sheets, degrees, certificates, other documents and the fee submission proof through Registered / Speed Post to the Dean, Students’ Welfare, C.C.S. University, Meerut- 250004, to reach on or before 11th April, 2018
- The Answer key will be displayed and the objections will be invited within 3 days after display. After resolving the objections, the result of entrance test will be displayed on the website
- If the applicant’s name appears in the list of qualified candidates, he / she may get a call / notification on the website / email / sms for appearing in the department, then the candidate will be required to show the original copy of the documents for verification at the concerned Department of the University Campus /College at the time of admission. A merit list will stay active for the time specified on the website ( or the other modes mentioned ) only. Once the next merit list is published the claim of the applicants on previous merit list will be cancelled
- Application Forms incomplete in any respect shall be rejected straightaway.
- Application form is to be filled by the student carefully, providing his or her own mobile number and email ID. The University will not be responsible, if one loses the chance of admission on account of wrong information in the application form. Except in case of M.Ed., the candidates appearing in final year / last semester of the qualifying examination may be allowed to appear only provisionally in the Entrance Test. However, their position in the Merit List will be subject to fulfilling the eligibility requirements. A candidate must have secured 50% marks in B.Ed. /B.A.- B.Ed. / B.El.Ed. / D.El.Ed with an undergraduate degree ( with 50% marks in each ) before applying for the M.Ed. Entrance Test. Reservation and relaxation for SC /ST /OBC /PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the
State Government whichever is applicable
- A candidate having passed his / her qualifying examination as a private candidate shall furnish a certificate (not older than six months) of good conduct from the Principal of the College or Gazetted Officer or an M.L.A. / M.P. In case of the candidates of the departments of Ch. Charan Singh University Campus, the Admission Committee shall see that there is nothing against the candidate, which may debar him / her from seeking admission in the class he / she has been selected for admission.
- The self-attested copies of the certificates, mark-sheets and other documents enclosed along with the application form shall be verified from the original documents at the time of admission.
- Attestation of the photograph done only by the Principal of an Intermediate / Degree / Post-Graduate College / Head of the Department of University / Gazetted Officer will be accepted.
CCSU Admit Card 2018
Chaudhary Charan Singh University admit cards will be available from June, 2018
To know more about CCSU 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
CCSU Results 2018
CCSU 2018 Exam Date
CCSU Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted on June, 2018
CCSU 2018 Result
CCSU Results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your CCSU Results 2018…
To know more about CCSU 2018 Entrance Exam Results – Click Here
CCSU Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Application Form Availability||22nd March, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10th April, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||11th April, 2018|
|4||Dates for downloading Admit Cards||June, 2018|
|5||Proposed Date of Entrance Exam||June, 2018|
CCSU PhD Entrance Exam 2017
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites applications for admission to the various PhD program in specified subjects / disciplines through Common Eligibility Test ( CET ) for the session 2016.
CCSU CET Eligibility 2017
- Master’s degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent letter Grade / Grade point under the Seven Point / Letter Grade Scale laid down by the UGC. A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC / ST and physical handicapped /disabled candidates.
- The candidates appearing in Final year / Final semester examination are also eligible to apply. However, they will have to produce their final year / final Semester examination result at the time of admission. The Eligibility test result of such candidates will be declared provisionally.
CCSU CET 2017 Entrance Exam Scheme
The Common Eligibility Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions( MCQ ) and shall have two papers as detailed below :
- First Paper will contain multiple choice objective type 100 questions of 100 marks of two hours’ duration and will be for assessing general awareness, academic aptitude and subject proficiency.
- Second paper will contain 200 questions of 200 marks of three hours duration for assessing subject expertise, research aptitude and Subject Knowledge.
There shall be no negative marking.
|1||Application form can be accessed online||25th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for online submission of application with payment till 5 pm.||7th February, 2018|
|3||Online submission of NEET PG 2018 scores||For 2 weeks from the date of announcement of NEET PG 2018 results|
|4||Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents||12th February, 2018|
|5||Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||12th February, 2018|
|6||Announcement of list of candidates called for Step 2$||6th March, 2018|
|7||Registration for Step 2$ and Medical Checkup at Vellore||20th March, 2018|
|8||Step 2 : Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore$||21st March, 2018|
|9||Announcement of final selection list||22nd March, 2018|
|10||Acceptance before 12.00 noon||23rd March, 2018|
|11||Registration for admission to Degree Courses #||3rd April, 2018|
|12||Registration for admission to Diploma Courses #||4th April, 2018|
|13||Mandatory orientation programme||5th April, 2018 to 7th April, 2018|
|14||Courses begin@||9th April, 2018|
CCSU CET Syllabus 2017
The syllabus of this ‘Common Eligibility Test’ will be that prescribed for UGC / CSIR / ICAR-NET-JRF Examinations which is available on the UGC / CSIR / ICAR websites.
CCSU CET 2017 Reservation of Seats
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centres|
CCSU CET 2017 Entrance Exam Centres
The following shall be the examination Centers
|S.No||Course Name||No. of seats|
|1||Medical Surgical Nursing||10|
|3||Obs. & Gynae. Nursing||5|
|4||Community Health Nursing||5|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||50|
|Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||178|
|2||Critical Care Nursing*||20|
|3||Emergency & Disaster Nsg*||20|
|7||Operation Room Nursing*||15|
|9||Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Nursing*||20|
|Recognized by Indian Nursing Council|
|Fellowship in Nursing||18|
|1||Family Nurse Practice||6|
|4||Paediatric Critical Care Nsg||4|
No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test.
CCSU CET 2017 Admit Cards
The admit card of eligible candidates for appearing in eligibility test will be available on university website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
How to apply for CCSU CET 2017
1. Availability of the Application form
The prescribed Application form will be available online only on the website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in from 01st January, 2017 and can be filled only online from 1st January, 2017 to 20th January, 2017. After successful submission of the Application form the candidate will have to print a hard copy of the same.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Form
Hard copy of the Duly filled-in application form should be sent to by Registered / Speed Post only, so as to reach the pro-vice chancellor’s Office on or before 24th January,2017 up to 5.00 pm.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Meerut – 250004,
The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay whatsoever. The hard copy should be accompanied by :
- Attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate in case of reserved categories.
- Attested Xerox copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
CCSU CET 2017 Examination Fee
- 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and 500/- for SC / ST candidates.
- The payment of Examination Fee will be made online through credit / debit card / net banking through the payment gateway available on the University website while filling the application form.
- There shall be minimum qualifying marks for the test, i.e. 50% marks on the aggregate but minimum 40 percent marks separately in each paper.
- The result of the test will be declared within one month after the exam.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Telephone no : +91 121 2763539
Fax : +91 121 2764777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ccsuniversity.ac.in