CCSU PG Entrance Exam 2016
The Chaudhary Charan Singh University admissions in M.Phil., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed., B.Sc. Nursing Courses will be made through Entrance Test 2016.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites application Form ( Entrance Test ) for Admission in M.Ed., M.Phil., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed., BSc Nursing in University Campus 2016 – 17.
CCSU Eligibility 2016
|Programs of Study||No. of Seats||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Phil. Programs||Faculty of Agriculture|
|1. Genetics & Plant Breeding||10||Master’s degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding / Agricultural Botany / Botany / Biotechnology / Seed Science with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.|
|2. Horticulture||5||Master’s degree in Horticulture with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.|
|M.Phil. Programs||Faculty of Arts|
|1. English||10||Master’s degree in concerned subject with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject ( wherever applicable ), and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.Note : Candidates having M.A. in Public Administration are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. Political Science.|
|6. Political Science||10|
|M.Phil. Programs||Faculty of Science|
|1. Botany||10||Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.Note : Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Toxicology are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. ( Zoology )|
1. Candidates, who already have a post – graduate degree as a regular candidate, are ineligible for admission to another regular post graduate program, provided the same can be pursued as a private candidate.
2. For SC and ST candidates, 5% relaxation in the above minimum eligibility conditions of percentage of marks in respect of qualifying examination will be applicable unless otherwise mentioned.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the final year / semester examination of their PG degree program are eligible to apply provisionally for M.Phil entrance examination only. For admission to M.Ed. course, only those candidates, whose result of qualifying degree has been declared before the last date of filling – up of the Entrance examination form, are eligible to apply for admission.
4. Two percent marks shall be deducted for each year of gap from qualifying degree for the purpose of calculation of merit index, without affecting the division of the candidate. However, for regular PG in those subjects, which are available for private candidates, a gap of more than two years will not be permissible. However, this rule will not be applicable for Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma courses.
5. For calculation of merit index for admission to PG courses, where the same subject should have been passed by the candidate in the UG class, a formula will be adopted as mentioned below :
To Total marks obtained in UG course ( All papers accounted for the purpose of granting division ), add total marks obtained in theory paper of the desired subject in three years, add half of total marks obtained in practical papers of the desired subject in three years ( wherever applicable ), divide the sum by Maximum marks of UG + Maximum marks of the desired theory subject in three years of UG + Maximum marks of practical in desired subject in three years of UG and calculate percentage without rounding off, at least upto two decimal points.
6. Without affecting the division category, a flat 5% deduction from the Merit Index would be made in case of admission to the PG courses ( wherever applicable ), if a subject has not been pursued as one of the main subjects at the UG level and requested for admission in that particular subject at the PG level. The other subject / course eligibilities listed for admission to a PG course will also be subjected to flat 5% deduction.
7. For taking admission to M.A. in Hindi / Urdu / English / Sanskrit, the concerned subject should have been pursued at the U.G. level.
8. Unless specified, no candidate shall be allowed to take admission in any PG course, without passing the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
CCSU Application Form 2016
CCSU admissions to M.Phil., M.Ed, M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed., BSc Nursing Programs shall be made through Entrance Tests conducted by the University. The medium of Entrance Test will generally be English, except in case of the language courses. For the rest of the courses including Masters, Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate programs, the admissions shall be made on the basis of online Merit List generated on a common portal for both, the University Campus and the affiliated colleges.
In case of any ambiguity and dispute, the decision of the Admission Committee shall be final.
CCSU 2016 Entrance Test Fee
Chaudhary Charan Singh University fee ( 700/– for General and OBC, and 500/– for SC / ST candidates ) for the Entrance Test is included in the cost of the Application Form, and no separate fee will be charged.
Submission of CCSU 2016 Application Form
- For M.Phil., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. courses, the application forms shall be filled – up online www.ccsuniversity.ac.in and the hardcopy of the filled – up application form with self – attested copies of all required certificates and marksheets and the University copy of Bank Challan are to be sent only by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the Dean Students’ Welfare, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut – 250 004 ( U.P. )
- For other courses except those mentioned at #(i) above, the application forms shall be filled – up online www.ccsuonline.in. If the applicant’s name appears in the Merit List(s), he / she will be required to submit the hard copy of the filled – up application form along with the self – attested copies of all the required marksheets, degrees, certificates, other documents and the Bank Challan at the concerned Department of the University Campus / College at the time of admission. Regarding the timeline of the successive Merit Lists.
- An application sent through courier service or submitted by hand shall not be accepted in any case.
- Application Forms incomplete in any respect shall be rejected straightaway.
- Application form is to be filled by the student carefully.
- Except in case of M.Ed., the candidates appearing in final year / last semester of the qualifying PG examination may be allowed to appear only provisionally in the M.Phil. Entrance Test. However, their position in the Merit List will be subject to fulfilling the eligibility requirements. A candidate must have passed B.Ed. / B.T. / L.T. degree before applying for the M.Ed. Entrance Test.
- A candidate having passed his / her qualifying examination as a private candidate shall furnish a certificate ( not older than six months ) of good conduct from the Principal of the College or Gazetted Officer or an M.L.A. / M.P. In case of candidates of the university departments of the Ch. Charan Singh University, the Admission Committee shall see that there is nothing against the candidate, which may debar him / her from seeking admission in the class he / she has been selected for admission.
- The self – attested copies of the certificates, mark – sheets and other documents enclosed along with the application form shall be verified from the original documents at the time of admission.
- Attestation of the photograph done only by the Principal of an Intermediate / Degree / Post – Graduate College / Head of the Department of University / Gazetted Officer will be accepted.
CCSU Admit Card 2016
Chaudhary Charan Singh University admit cards will be available from July, 2016.
CCSU Reservation of Seats 2016
21%, 2% and 27% seats in all courses are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC categories, respectively. However, reservation of 3%, 2% and 1% will be permissible to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped ( more than 50% handicap, can be further categorized with 1% each, into distortion of organs, blindness, and deaf / dumb ), Dependent of Freedom Fighter and Dependent of Ex – serviceman categories with in each one of the SC / ST, OBC and general category. Reservation shall be given as per the prevailing government rules at the time of admission and are subject to modification by competent authority. Applicants claiming reservation in above categories shall enclose self – attested copies of supporting certificate/s in the given prescribed proforma along with the application.
In pursuance of the Letter No. 3–1/2012–NER, dt. 04.06.2014 of Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi, concerning the admission of Kashmiri Migrants for the Academic Session 2016 – 17, the following concessions will be granted.
- Relaxation in cut – off percentage upto 10%, subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- Increase in intake capacity upto 5% course – wise.
- Reservation of at least one seat in Merit Quota in technical/professional institution.
- Waiving of domicile requirements.
Note : Physically handicapped candidates shall enclose a self – attested copy of the certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer of the district along with the application. In case, a candidate does not claim reservation in the application form, he / she will be treated in general category and no change would be permitted after submitting the application form. In case, the requisite number of eligible candidates of reserved categories is not available, the vacant seats may be filled by the General category candidates.
To know more about CCSU Entrance Exam Click Here
CCSU Results 2016
CCSU 2016 Exam Date
CCSU Entrance Exam 2016 will be conducted on 13th July, 2016.
CCSU 2016 Result
CCSU Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CCSU Results 2016…
To know more about CCSU Entrance Exam Results Click Here
CCSU Entrance Exam 2016 Important Dates
|Application forms to be filled online and downloaded from the university website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in from||2nd June, 2016 to 20th June, 2016|
|Admit Cards may be downloaded from||25th June, 2016 to 30th June, 2016|
|Proposed Date of Entrance Test||13th July, 2016|
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites applications for admission to the various PhD program in specified subjects / disciplines through Common Eligibility Test ( CET ) for the session 2016.
CCSU CET Eligibility 2016
- Master’s degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent letter Grade / Grade point under the Seven Point / Letter Grade Scale laid down by the UGC. A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC / ST and physical handicapped /disabled candidates.
- The candidates appearing in Final year / Final semester examination are also eligible to apply. However, they will have to produce their final year / final Semester examination result at the time of admission. The Eligibility test result of such candidates will be declared provisionally.
CCSU CET 2016 Entrance Exam Scheme
The Common Eligibility Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions( MCQ ) and shall have two papers as detailed below :
- First Paper will contain multiple choice objective type 100 questions of 100 marks of two hours’ duration and will be for assessing general awareness, academic aptitude and subject proficiency.
- Second paper will contain 200 questions of 200 marks of three hours duration for assessing subject expertise, research aptitude and Subject Knowledge.
There shall be no negative marking.
|I||20th March, 2016||09 - 11 am||100||MCQs based on academic aptitude and general awareness and subject proficiency|
|II||20th March, 2016||02 - 05 pm||200||MCQs based on Research aptitude and Subject Knowledge|
CCSU CET Syllabus 2016
The syllabus of this ‘Common Eligibility Test’ will be that prescribed for UGC / CSIR / ICAR-NET-JRF Examinations which is available on the UGC / CSIR / ICAR websites.
CCSU CET 2016 Reservation of Seats
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Total No. of Seats ( Tentative )|
|01 ||Agriculture Chemistry||29|
|05 ||Animal Husbandry and Dairying ( Dairy Science and Technology )||15|
|10||Drawing and Painting||28|
|14||Genetics and Plant Breeding||20|
CCSU CET 2016 Entrance Exam Centres
The following shall be the examination Centers :
No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test.
CCSU CET 2016 Admit Cards
The admit card of eligible candidates for appearing in eligibility test will be available on university website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
How to apply for CCSU CET 2016
1. Availability of the Application form :
The prescribed Application form will be available online only on the website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in from 01st January, 2016 and can be filled only online from 1st January, 2016 to 20th January, 2016. After successful submission of the Application form the candidate will have to print a hard copy of the same.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Form :
Hard copy of the Duly filled-in application form should be sent to by Registered / Speed Post only, so as to reach the pro-vice chancellor’s Office on or before 24th January,2016 up to 5.00 pm.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Meerut – 250004,
The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay whatsoever. The hard copy should be accompanied by :
- Attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate in case of reserved categories.
- Attested Xerox copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
CCSU CET 2016 Examination Fee
- 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and 500/- for SC / ST candidates.
- The payment of Examination Fee will be made online through credit / debit card / net banking through the payment gateway available on the University website while filling the application form.
- There shall be minimum qualifying marks for the test, i.e. 50% marks on the aggregate but minimum 40 percent marks separately in each paper.
- The result of the test will be declared within one month after the exam.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Telephone no : +91 121 2763539
Fax : +91 121 2764777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
entrance exam - chaudhary charan singh university -