CEED Application Form 2016
|Important : Candidates can Apply Online Only.|
CEED 2016 Application Form
CEED Application Form must be submitted online, through the website www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2016.
The non – refundable application fee is 2200 for all other candidates, and 1100 for SC / ST / PwD category, 1100/- for all female candidates, 2200 for all foreign Nationals. Candidates who claim to be in SC / ST / OBC category have to produce valid certificates issued by appropriate authorities. Format of the certificates. Those who claim PwD category should produce a valid Medical Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
The application fee has to be paid through “State Bank of India Collect Facility”. Details of using this facility are given at the CEED website, www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2016.
Instructions for Filling the CEED 2016 Online Application Form
The instructions and other information regarding filling online application are given on the webpage www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2016. Please read them carefully. In order to complete the application submission procedure, you need the following items :
CEED 2016 Online Application Interface requires that copies of your photograph and signature be uploaded as electronic files. Please upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your CEED application, without any refund of the application fees.
The CEED Score Card will include the photograph you submit and also a photograph that will be taken at the time of the exam.
1. Photograph Specifications :
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Mobile phone photographs and self composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken against a white or a very light background.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or shadow. Forehead, nose, cheeks, lip, chin should be clearly visible, and both eyes should be open.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on the glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format that can be uploaded.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG : 640 x 480 ( 0.3 Mega pixel ) ( Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher )
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features, or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
2. Signature Specifications
- Please put your signature with black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Get the signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Mobile phone photographs of signatures are not acceptable.
For any query, quote your Application No. and Choice of Examination Centre.
CEED 2016 Admit Card
CEED Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 7th November to 5th December, 2015. Please take a clear printout ( in color ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED 2016 Important Dates
|CEED Application submission||10th August, 2015 - 31st August, 2015|
|Availability of CEED Admit cards for downloading||7th November, 2015 - 6th December, 2015|
|Date of CEED Examination||6th December, 2015|
|Announcement of CEED Results||15th January , 2016|
|Availability of CEED score cards for downloading||22nd January, 2016|
UCEED 2016 Application Form
- Candidates should register for appearing in UCEED 2016. Registration is through the online portal www.uceed.in ONLY.
- Candidates should satisfy all the three eligibility criteria.
- Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of the three eligibility criteria.
- Application for UCEED 2016 CANNOT be withdrawn after registration is completed.
- Application fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- Detailed instructions for the online registration are provided on the registration portal.
|UCEED Online registration portal||www.uceed.in|
|UCEED Online registration begins||17th October, 2015 - 4.00 P.M.|
|UCEED Online registration closes||14th November, 2015 - 11:45 P.M.|
UCEED 2016 Fee Details
The registration fee structure for UCEED 2016 is as following :
|GEN / OBC - NCL||2000||1000||2000|
|SC / ST / PwD||1000||1000||1000|
UCEED 2016 Admit Card
- Candidates whose application is complete in all aspects will be able to download the admit card for UCEED 2016 from the online registration portal ( www.uceed.in ) from the specified date.
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate : Name, Roll Number for UCEED 2016, photograph, signature, examination schedule, examination centre details and instructions to candidates.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairperson, UCEED 2016 at IIT Bombay before the specified date.
- In case the admit card is not available for download, the candidate should contact the Chairperson, UCEED 2016 at IIT Bombay.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination.
|Portal for downloading admit card||www.uceed.in|
|Admit card downloading||23rd December, 2015 - 5:00|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||30th December, 2015 - 5:00|
UCEED 2016 Important Date
|UCEED 2016 Start date for Online Registration||17th October, 2015 ( 5:00 )|
|UCEED 2016 Last date for Online Registration||14th November, 2015 ( 11:45 )|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading||23rd December, 2015 ( 5:00 )|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||30th December, 2015 ( 5:00 )|
|UCEED 2016 Examination||17th January, 2016|
|Release of UCEED 2016 Answer Key||20th January, 2016 ( 5:00 )|
|Last date for sending Comments about Answer Key||23rd January, 2016 ( 5:00 )|
|UCEED 2016 Declaration of result||28th February, 2016 ( 5:00 )|
|Start date for Score Card downloading||07th March, 2016 ( 5:00 )|
|Online application filling for B. Des. program||10th - 25th June, 2016|
|UCEED 2016 1st admission list||04th July, 2016|
|UCEED 2016 2nd admission list||11th July, 2016|
|Seat allocation through spot admission ( if required )||Before UG Orientation Program at IIT Bombay|
CEED Related : IIT UCEED 2016 Online Application Form, CEED 2016 Online Application Form Date, UCEED 2016 Online Application Procedure, CEED Application Form 2016, UCEED 2016 Online Application Form Status, CEED 2016 Online Forms Download, UCEED 2016 Registration Form Online, CEED 2016 Important Dates Details, UCEED 2016 Online Application Fee, CEED 2016 Admit Card Download, UCEED 2016 Application Form Availability, CEED 2016 Fee Details, UCEED 2016 Online Fee Payment, CEED 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, How to Apply for CEED 2016, Apply Online for CEED 2016, CEED Online Application Form 2016 Last Date, CEED 2016 Call Letters, Common Entrance Exam for Design Online Registration 2016, UCEED 2016 Application Form Closing Date, CEED 2016 Registration Fee, Important Dates for UCEED 2016, Submission for CEED Online Application Form 2016,
UCEED Application Form 2016 | CEED 2016 Online Application Form | UCEED Admit Card 2016 | CEED 2016 Important Dates
Posted In entrance exam : ceed : Leave a response for ceed application form 2016 by amala