CEED Application Form 2017
CEED 2017 Application Form
|Home Page||Exam Details||Eligibility||Results|
CEED Application Form 2017 must be submitted online, through the website http://ceed.iitb.ac.in/.
Application Fee :
- 1,100 for all women candidates
- 1,100 for ( SC / ST / PwD ) Candidates
- 2,200 for all other candidates
Note that this fee is non refundable and non transferable. The application fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the application form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of application fee are given on the online application portal. Credit Card, Debit Card and Net – Banking Options are available. The Application Fee Shown above Does Not Include Service and other Charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy.
The normal application fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of 11th November, 2016 – 23:45 Hours. A late fee of 500 is applicable to All Candidates for applications submitted after the regular closing Date.
Instructions for Filling the CEED 2017 Online Application Form
The instructions and other information regarding filling online application are given on the Official Webpage. Please read them carefully. In order to complete the application submission procedure, you need the following items :
CEED 2017 Online Application Interface requires that copies of your photograph and signature be uploaded as electronic files. Please upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your CEED Application, without any refund of the application fees.
The CEED Score Card 2017 will include the photograph you submit and also a photograph that will be taken at the time of the exam.
1. Photograph Specifications :
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Mobile phone photographs and self composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken against a white or a very light background.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or shadow. Forehead, nose, cheeks, lip, chin should be clearly visible, and both eyes should be open.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on the glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format that can be uploaded.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG : 640 x 480 ( 0.3 Mega pixel ) ( Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher )
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG : 320 x 240.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features, or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
2. Signature Specifications
- Please put your signature with black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Get the signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Mobile phone photographs of signatures are not acceptable.
For any query, quote your Application No. and Choice of Examination Centre.
CEED 2017 Admit Card
CEED Admit Cards 2017 will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 26th December, 2016 To 21st January, 2017. Please take a clear printout ( in color ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED 2017 Important Dates
|Submission of Online Applications with Regular Fee||17th October – 11th November, 2016|
|Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee||26th December, 2016|
|Last date for rectification of Discrepancies in the Admit Card||09th January, 2017|
|Date of CEED 2017 Examination||22nd January, 2017|
|Release of Draft Answer Key for Part – A||28th January, 2017|
|Last Date for Sending Comments about Draft Answer Key for Part A||31st January, 2017|
|Release of Final Answer Key for Part A||02nd February, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||10th March, 2017|
|Score Cards available for Downloading||15th March, 2017|
CEED Related : CEED 2017 Application Form Availability, CEED 2017 Important Dates Details, CEED 2017 Online Application Form Date, CEED Application Form 2017, CEED 2017 Fee Details, Important Dates for CEED 2017, Apply Online for CEED 2017, CEED 2017 Registration Form Online, CEED Online Application Form 2017 Last Date, How to Apply for CEED 2017, Common Entrance Exam for Design Online Registration 2017, CEED 2017 Admit Card Download, IIT CEED 2017 Online Application Form, CEED 2017 Online Fee Payment, CEED 2017 Online Application Fee, CEED 2017 Application Form Closing Date, CEED 2017 Admit Card Issue Date, CEED 2017 Online Application Form Status, CEED 2017 Online Application Procedure, CEED 2017 Call Letters, Submission for CEED Online Application Form 2017, CEED 2017 Registration Fee, Common Entrance Exam for Design CEED 2017 Application Form Online,
CEED 2017 Application Form Home Page Exam Details Eligibility Results CEED Application Form 2017 must be submitted online, through the website http://ceed.iitb.ac.in/. Application Fee : 1,100 for all women candidates 1,100 for ( SC / ST / PwD ) Candidates … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : ceed : Leave a response for ceed application form 2017 by nirmala