CEED 2019 Application Form
How to Apply
- The Application form will be available from the official wesbsite of www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website. The Completed application form should be submitted on or before 09th November, 2018.
- [rupee]1300 for all women candidates
- [rupee]1300 for ( SC / ST / PwD ) Candidates
- [rupee]2600 for all other candidates
Note that this fee is non refundable and non transferable. The application fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the application form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of application fee are given on the online application portal. Credit Card, Debit Card and Net – Banking Options are available. The Application Fee Shown above Does Not Include Service and other Charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy.
The normal application fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of 09th November, 2018 up to 11:45 PM. A late fee of [rupee] 500 is applicable to All Candidates for applications submitted after the regular closing Date.
Instructions for Filling the CEED 2019 Online Application Form
- In order to complete the registration procedure, Candidate need to upload the following items
- File containing Candidate’s recent colour photograph (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature ( .jpg file ).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s degree / diploma certificate ( .pdf file ) if the course is completed. If Candidate do not have the final degree certificate, upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department (.pdf file).
- Candidates who are applying in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities. Format of the OBC-NCL certificate. OBC-NCL certificates issued Only from 1st April, 2017 onwards are accepted.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability ( PwD ) category should produce a valid medical certificate ( .pdf file ) issued by the appropriate authority. Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution ( .pdf file ).
- PwD candidate requiring extra time during the exam need to upload a request letter ( .pdf file ).
- Candidates whose name is not same as the name on the degree / diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name ( .pdf file ).
- Remember that the documents 1-7 above are to be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should NOT be sent to the JEE ( Advanced ) – UCEED – CEED office. The Admit Card and the Score Card of CEED will include the photograph and signature submitted by the candidate. Submission of poor quality photograph and / or signature may lead to the rejection of CEED registration.
- CEED Merit List ( Rank ) will be prepared as per the category provided by the candidate in the CEED registration form. Hence, it is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish the correct category certificate in the online registration form. It will entirely be the responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category, and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid. The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with the rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.
CEED 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 01st January, 2019. Candidates are requested to take a clear printout ( in colour ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online registration with regular fee||09th October, 2018 to
09th November, 2018
|2||Online registration with late fee||10th - 16th November, 2018|
|3||Admit card available for downloading from||01st January, 2019 Onwards|
|4||Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the |
|05th January, 2019|
|5||Date of CEED 2019 examination||19th January, 2019|
|6||Release of draft answer key for Part A||25th January, 2019|
|7||Last date for sending comments about draft |
answer key for Part A
|31st January, 2019|
|8||Release of final answer key for Part A||04th February, 2019|
|9||Declaration of result||04th March, 2019|
|10||Score cards available for downloading||04th March, 2019|