CENTAC Application Form 2014
CENTAC Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form
CENTAC 2014 Application Form
Submission of application forms through online process only
1. The online application forms for admission along with Information Bulletin 2014 – 2015 can be downloaded from CENTAC website www.centaconline.in. from 9th May, 2014 onwards. The last date for applying through online is 31st May, 2014.
2. A model of filled in CENTAC 2014 Online Application is available for ready reference in the CENTAC website www.centaconline.in.
3. Any other form of submission of application will not be entertained.
4. The candidate is advised to read the Information Bulletin and Help Manual before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence / request for reconsideration, will be entertained.
5. CENTAC 2014 Applications submitted through online shall be considered, only after receiving the print – out of online entry with necessary attested copies of certificates, application fee as Demand Draft ( Passport Size Photograph to be pasted on the space provided, duly attested ).
6. The print – out of the online application shall be sent by post / courier or can be submitted along with application fee in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Convenor”, CENTAC payable at Pondicherry, to the following address :
“The Convenor” CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Puducherry – 605 014.
CENTAC 2014 Application Form Fee
The CENTAC 2014 Application Fee is as follows :
- CENTAC 2014 applying for One Course is 500/- ( for SC / ST 250/- )
- Applying for Two Courses is 750 / ( for SC / ST – 375/- )
- CETAC 2014 applying for Three Courses is 1000/- ( for SC / ST – 500/- )
For Example. ( i ) Engineering only 500/- ( ii ) Engineering & Biology based 750 /- ( iii ) Engineering & Biology & B.Pharm 1000/- )
CENTAC 2014 Application Form Procedure
2. In case of delay in the declaration of qualifying examination results i.e. after 31st May, 2014 by any H.Sc. Board, the candidates from that Board should not wait for the result, but submit the admission applications at CENTAC office on or before the last date ( i.e. 31st May, 2014 ).
3. However, such candidates shall submit the attested copies of the mark sheet ( CENTAC 2014 Application number being duly written on the right side top of the certificate copy ) of the qualifying examination so as to reach the CENTAC office within 7 days from the date of declaration of qualifying exam results or 7th June, 2014 at 5 P.M. whichever is earlier.
4. Candidates who have not received the plus two mark statement from the Board may enclose the printed version of the online mark statement duly attested by the Head / Authorized person of the respective Institution.
5. Data submitted by the candidate along with deficiencies will be available on the CENTAC website www.centaconline.in. for necessary correction and resubmission, date of which will be announced in the website, on the otherhand it will be send through SMS also.
6. CENTAC 2014 Applications submitted / received after the prescribed last date and time will summarily be rejected.
7. Application and all its enclosures can be stapled or tagged together, but the annexure should not be stapled but should be kept tagged separately and sent along with the application.
8. Candidates applying for more than one course have to submit the respective Application Forms ( namely Biology, Engineering and Pharmacy ).
9. Candidates claiming for seats under sports quota are instructed to fill up the Sports proforma which can be downloaded from CENTAC website and send it along with the application together with supporting documents.
10. All the certificates ( to be submitted by the candidates along with the filled in online application ) should be only in the formats provided in Information Bulletin or the format issued by the respective authorities, Candidates claiming seats under regional allocation may download the formats available in the information Bulletin. Overwriting of certificates will not be accepted.
11. Options once exercised with regard to course / community / region / special category shall not be changed under any circumstances.
12. The certificates of Nationality, Community, Residence, Income, Nativity, Service, Home town declaration, Regional Reservation / Special allocation claim need to be obtained from the respective competent authorities in the prescribed formats ( Recently obtained and valid Certificates only will be considered ). Candidates claiming admission under special regional allocation should obtain necessary certificates from the competent authorities in the format prescribed.
13. Original certificates should not be enclosed along with the application form. Only attested copies of the certificates ( Write the application number on the right side top of all the certificates ) need to be enclosed with the application form. At the time of the all the original certificates need to be produced for verification.
14. CENTAC 2014 Applications which are incomplete, defective will be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates applying through online should write the automatically generated CENTAC 2014 Online Application number in the enclosures while sending the print out.
- Once registration Number has been allotted it should be quoted in all future correspondence, without which due attention may not be given thereto.
CENTAC 2014 Reservation Seats
1. UT of Puducherry Candidates in Colleges run by the Societies of Government of Puducherry
Reservations in admission to various degree courses offered by colleges run by the societies of Government of Puducherry for Puducherry UT candidates belonging to different categories are given below. Further SC / BT / EBC / MBC / BCM / OBC candidates are also eligible for selection under Open competition / General category in addition to the reservations made to them.
|S.No.||Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|1.||Open Competition / General Category ( OC )||50|
|2.||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||11|
|3.||Backward Classes Muslims ( BCM )||2|
|4.||Most Backward Classes ( MBC )||18|
|5.||Extreme Backward Classes ( EBC )||2|
|6.||Backward Tribes ( BT )||1|
|7.||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||16|
|B.||Horizontal Reservation *|
|1.||Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighter ( FF )||4|
|2.||Physically Challenged ( PH )||3|
|3.||Wards of Ex-Servicemen ( EX )||1 and 3 **|
|4.||Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports ( SP )||1|
**For MBBS 1% and for all the other courses 3% of seats are reserved.
*Horizontal Reservation : Seats reserved / allocated under these categories will become operational, only if the minimum numbers of seats earmarked for each of these categories are not filled up under normal process of selection in any category.
2. UT of Puducherry Candidates in Self – Financing Colleges
The reservation as per the policy of Government of Puducherry will be adopted for admission to the Government quota seats in minority and non-minority self-financing professional colleges.
UT of Puducherry candidates in self-financing Engineering colleges
The reservation of allotment of seats to Puducherry UT candidates in Self-financing Engineering Colleges is as per the merit list prepared by CENTAC by adopting the normalization procedure. In this connection, the order issued by the Education Secretariat will be kept as guidance.
UT of Puducherry candidates in self-financing Medical / Dental / Paramedical Colleges for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.P.T., B.Sc. ( Nursing ) and B.Sc ( MLT ) courses
The reservation of allotment of seats to Puducherry UT candidates in Self-financing Medical / Dental / Paramedical Colleges for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.P.T., B.Sc. ( Nursing ) and B.Sc ( MLT ) courses are as per the merit list prepared by CENTAC by adopting the normalization procedure. In this connection, the order issued by the Health Secretariat will be kept as guidance.
CENTAC JET Related : CENTAC 2014 Application Form, CENTAC 2014 Online Application Form, Pondicherry Admission Committee 2014 Application Form, CENTAC Application Form 2014, CENTAC 2014 Apply Online, CENTAC 2014 Application Form Availability, CENTAC 2014 Application Form Last Date, CENTAC 2014 Application Form Download, CENTAC 2014 Seats, CENTAC 2014 Registration Forms, CENTAC 2014 Online Forms Download, CENTAC 2014 Application Issue Date, CENTAC 2014 Application Submission Date, CENTAC 2014 Application Form Procedure, Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee 2014 Application Form, How to Apply for CENTAC 2014, CENTAC 2014 Admission Forms, CENTAC 2014 Online Application Fee, CENTAC 2014 Application Form Closing Date, CENTAC 2014 Seats Availability, CENTAC 2014 Medical Application Forms, CENTAC 2014 Seats Matrix, CENTAC 2014 Seat Allocation, CENTAC 2014 Online Registration Date, Pondicherry CENTAC 2014 Online Forms, CENTAC 2014 BTech Online Forms,
CENTAC Application Form 2014 – CENTAC Online Application Form 2014 – CENTAC Seats 2014.
Posted In entrance exam : centac jet : Leave a response for centac application form 2014 by sharon