CENTAC Application Form 2015
CENTAC Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form
CENTAC 2015 Application Form
Submission of application forms through online process only
1. CENTAC online application forms for admission along with information Bulletin 2015 – 16 can be downloaded from CENTAC website www.centaconline.in from 09th May, 2015 onwards. The last date for applying through online is 18th May, 2015.
2. The Print out of the online application shall be sent by post/courier or can be submitted in person to the following address :
CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Puducherry – 605 014.
Along with the online payment receipt.
CENTAC 2015 Application Fee
CENTAC Online application fee for one course 500/- ( for SC / BT 250/- ) for two courses is 750/- ( for SC / BT 350/- ) and three courses is 1000/- ( for SC / BT 500/- ).
For Example :
- Engineering only 500/-
- Engineering and Biology Based courses 750/-
- Engineering, Biology Based courses and B.Pharm 1000/-.
CENTAC 2015 Application Form Procedure
2. In case of delay in the declaration of qualifying examination results i.e. after 18th May, 2015 by any H.Sc. Board, the candidates from the Board should not wait for the result, but submit the admission applications at CENTAC office on or before the last date ( i.e., 23rd May, 2015 ).
3. However such candidates shall submit the attested copies of the mark sheet ( Application number being duly written on the right side top of the certificate copy ) of the qualifying examination so as to reach the CENTAC office within 7 days from the date of declaration of qualifying exam results or 07th June, 2015 at 5.00 P.M. Whichever is earlier.
4. Candidates who have not received the plus two mark statement from the Board may enclose the printed version of the online mark statement duly attested by the Head / Authorized person of the respective Institution.
5. Applications submitted / received after the prescribed last date and time will summarily be rejected.
6. CENTAC 2015 Application and all its enclosures can be stapled or tagged together, but should not be stapled but should be kept tagged separately and sent along with the application.
7. Candidates applying for more than one course have to submit the respective APPLICATION FORMS ( namely Biology, Engineering and Pharmacy ).
8. Candidates claiming for seats under sports quota are instructed to fill up the Sports proforma which can be downloaded from CENTAC website and send it along with the application together with supporting documents.
9. All the certificates ( to be submitted by the candidates along with the filled in online application ) should be only in the formats provided in Information Bulletin or the format issued by the respective authorities, Candidates claiming seats under regional allocation may download the formats available in the Information Bulletin. Overwriting in certificates will not be accepted.
10. Options once exercised with regard to course / community / region / special category shall not be changed under any circumstances.
12. The certificates of Nationality, Community, Residence, income, Nativity, Service, Home town declaration, Regional Reservation / Special allocation claim need to be obtained from the respective competent authorities in the prescribed formats ( Recently obtained and valid Certificates only will be considered ). Candidates claiming admission under special regional allocation should obtain necessary certificates from the competent authorities in the format prescribed.
13. Original certificates should not be enclosed along with the application form. Only attested copies of the certificates ( Write the application number on the right side top of all the certificates ) need to be enclosed with the application form. At the time of certificate verification all the original certificates need to be produced for verification.
14. CENTAC 2015 Applications which are incomplete, defective will summarily be rejected and no correspondences shall be entertained in this regard.
CENTAC 2015 Important Dates
- CENTAC Online Application Submission opens : 09th May, 2015
- Last date of CENTAC online submission closes : 27th May, 2015
- Last date for receipt of CENTAC online printout : 01st June, 2015
CENTAC 2015 Reservation of Seats
1. UT of Puducherry Candidates in Colleges run by the Societies of Government of Puducherry
Reservations in admission to various degree courses offered by colleges run by the societies of Government of Puducherry for Puducherry UT candidates belonging to different categories are given below. Further SC / BT / EBC / MBC / BCM / OBC candidates are also eligible for selection under Open competition / General category in addition to the reservations made to them.
|S.No.||Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|2.||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||11|
|3.||Backward Classes Muslims ( BCM )||2|
|4.||Most Backward Classes ( MBC )||18|
|5.||Extreme Backward Classes ( EBC )||2|
|6.||Backward Tribes ( BT )||1|
|7.||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||16|
|B.||Horizontal Reservation *|
|1.||Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighter ( FF )||4|
|2.||Physically Challenged ( PH )||3|
|3.||Wards of Ex-Servicemen ( EX )||1 and 3 **|
|4.||Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports ( SP )||1|
** MBBS 1% and for all the other courses 3% of seats are reserved.
*Horizontal Reservation : Seats reserved / allocated under these categories will become operational, only if the minimum numbers of seats earmarked for each of these categories are not filled up under normal process of selection in any category. Such arrived number of seats against vertical and horizontal reservation.
2. Scheduled Casts Candidates ( SC )
Candidates claiming admission under this category should belong to a caste which is recognized as Scheduled Caste under “the Constitution ( Pondicherry ) Scheduled Castes Order 1964” dated 05.03.1964, read with “The Constitution ( Scheduled Caste ) orders ( Second Amendment ) Act 2002 ( Central Act 61 of 2002 ) and should enclose the required certificate issued by an Officer of the Department of Revenue & Disaster Management., Puducherry not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar.
3. Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) & Most Backward Classes ( MBC ) Candidates
Candidates claiming admission under these categories should enclose the recent OBC / MBC certificate issued by an Officer of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar.
4. Extreme Backward Classes ( EBC ) & Backward Classes Muslims ( BCM ) and Backward Tribes ( BT ) Candidates
Candidates claiming admission under these categories should enclose the recent EBC / BCM / BT certificate issued by an Officer of the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar.
5. Freedom Fighter Category ( FF )
Candidates claiming admission under this category should be Children / Grand Children of Freedom Fighters and they should enclose the necessary certificate issued by the Officer-incharge, Fighter Cell, Government of Puducherry.
6. Physically Challenged Category ( PH – Differently Abled )
The Candidates seeking admission under this category should produce a full size photograph exhibiting the deformity.
7. Wards of Defence Serving Personnel & Ex – service Men
Wards of Defence Serving Personnel who are natives of this Union Territory and Ex servicemen / widows who have registered their names in the Department of Sainik Welfare.
Such personnel having continuous period of five years study of the ward of Ex – servicemen in any school / college of Puducherry Union Territory for availing facility of Ex-servicemen quota for higher education from Puducherry Union Territory.
CENTAC JET Related : CENTAC 2015 Application Form, CENTAC 2015 Online Application Form, Pondicherry Admission Committee 2015 Application Form, CENTAC Application Form 2015, CENTAC 2015 Apply Online, CENTAC 2015 Application Form Availability, CENTAC 2015 Application Form Last Date, CENTAC 2015 Application Form Download, CENTAC 2015 Seats, CENTAC 2015 Registration Forms, CENTAC 2015 Online Forms Download, CENTAC 2015 Application Issue Date, CENTAC 2015 Application Submission Date, CENTAC 2015 Application Form Procedure, Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee 2015 Application Form, How to Apply for CENTAC 2015, CENTAC 2015 Admission Forms, CENTAC 2015 Online Application Fee, CENTAC 2015 Application Form Closing Date, CENTAC 2015 Seats Availability, CENTAC 2015 Medical Application Forms, CENTAC 2015 Seats Matrix, CENTAC 2015 Seat Allocation, CENTAC 2015 Online Registration Date, Pondicherry CENTAC 2015 Online Forms, CENTAC 2015 BTech Online Forms,
CENTAC Application Form 2015 – CENTAC Online Application Form 2015 – CENTAC Seats 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : centac jet : Leave a response for centac application form 2015 by amala