CENTAC Application Form 2013
CENTAC Entrance Exam 2013 Application Form
CENTAC 2013 Application Form
1. Submission of application forms through online process only. The online application forms for admission along with Information Bulletin 2013 – 2014 can be downloaded from CENTAC website : www.centaconline.in. from 15th May, 2013 onwards. The last date for applying through online is 31st May, 2013.
2. A model of filled in CENTAC 2013 Online Application is available for ready reference in the CENTAC website : www.centaconline.in.
3. Any other form of submission of application will not be entertained.
4. The candidate is advised to read the Information Bulletin and Help Manual before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence / request for reconsideration, will be entertained.
5. CENTAC 2013 Applications submitted through online shall be considered, only after receiving the print-out of online entry with necessary attested copies of certificates, application fee as Demand Draft ( Passport Size Photograph to be pasted on the space provided, duly attested ).
6. The print – out of the online application shall be sent by post / courier or can be submitted along with application fee in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Convenor”, CENTAC payable at Pondicherry, to the following address :
“The Convenor” CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Puducherry – 605 014.
CENTAC 2013 Application Form Fee
The CENTAC 2013 Application Fee is as follows :
- CENTAC 2013 applying for One Course is 500/- ( for SC / ST 250/- )
- Applying for Two CENTAC 2013 Courses is 750 / ( for SC / ST – 375/- )
- CETAC 2013 applying for Three Courses is 1000/- ( for SC / ST – 500/- )
For Example. ( i ) Engineering only 500/- ( ii ) Engg & Biology based 750 /- ( iii ) Engg & Biology & B.Pharm 1000/- )
CENTAC 2013 Application Form Procedure
1. The last date for the receipt of the print – out of CENTAC 2013 Online Application is 10th June, 2013.
2. In case of delay in the declaration of qualifying examination results i.e. after 31st May, 2013 by any H.Sc. Board, the candidates from that Board should not wait for the result, but submit the admission applications at CENTAC office on or before the last date ( i.e. 31st May, 2013 ).
3. However, such candidates shall submit the attested copies of the mark sheet ( CENTAC 2013 Application number being duly written on the right side top of the certificate copy ) of the qualifying examination so as to reach the CENTAC office within 7 days from the date of declaration of qualifying exam results or 7th June, 2013 at 5 P.M. whichever is earlier.
4. Candidates who have not received the plus two mark statement from the Board may enclose the printed version of the online mark statement duly attested by the Head / Authorized person of the respective Institution.
5. Data submitted by the candidate along with deficiencies will be available on the CENTAC website : www.centaconline.in. for necessary correction and resubmission, date of which will be announced in the website.
6. CENTAC 2013 Applications submitted / received after the prescribed last date and time will summarily be rejected.
7. Application and all its enclosures can be stapled or tagged together, but the annexure should not be stapled but should be kept tagged separately and sent along with the application.
8. Candidates applying for more than one course have to submit the respective three annexure sheets namely Biology, Engineering and Pharmacy along with the application.
9. All the certificates ( to be submitted by the candidates along with the filled in online application ) should be only in the formats provided in Information Bulletin or the format issued by the respective authorities, Candidates claiming seats under regional allocation may download the formats available in the information Bulletin.
10. Options once exercised with regard to course / community / region / special category shall not be changed under any circumstances. The certificates of Nationality, Community, Residence, Income, Nativity, Service, Home town declaration, Regional Reservation / Special allocation claim need to be obtained from the respective competent authorities in the prescribed formats ( Recently obtained and valid Certificates only will be considered ).
11. Candidates claiming admission under special regional allocation should obtain necessary certificates from the competent authorities in the format prescribed and given in Annexure – III. Original certificates should not be enclosed along with the application form. Only attested copies of the certificates ( Write the application number on the right side top of all the certificates ) need to be enclosed with the application form. At the time of the all the original certificates need to be produced for verification.
12. CENTAC 2013 Applications which are incomplete, defective will be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates applying through online should write the automatically generated CENTAC 2013 Online Application number in the enclosures while sending the print out.
- Once registration Number has been allotted it should be quoted in all future correspondence, Without which due attention may not be given thereto.
CENTAC 2013 Reservation Seats
1. Details of CENTAC 2013 Seats Reservation :
|S.No.||Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|1.||Open Competition / General Category ( OC )||77.5|
|2.||Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.5|
2. Other State / UT Candidates applying for B.Tech degree courses in Pondicherry Engineering College & Perunthalalivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering & Technology ( PKIET ),Karaikal
Out of the sanctioned intake of 450 seats in Pondicherry Engineering College( PEC ),15% of seats i.e. 68 seats will be allotted to candidates from the other States / UTs, including 5 seats reserved for Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD, GOI ) for the beneficiary States / UTs. Out of the above 63 seats earmarked for the candidates from the other states / UTs, 15% and 7.5% are reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively.
These candidates should enclose the necessary certificates issued by the competent authority of the respective State / UTs.
Out of the sanctioned intake of 180 seats in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering and Technology ( PKIET ), Karaikal, 15% of seats, i.e. 27 seats will be allotted to candidates from the other states / UTs. Out of the above 27 seats earmarked for the Candidates from the other states / UTs, 15% and 7.5% are reserved for SC and ST candidates, respectively. These candidates should enclose the necessary certificates issued by the competent authority of the respective State / UTs.
3. Other State / UT candidates applying for admission to the degree course in Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health Science, Puducherry.
In all the degree courses by Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences [B.P.T.. BPharm., B.sc. ( nursing ), and B.sc.( M.L.T ) 15% of the Sanctioned Intake seats in each degree course ,will be allotted to the candidates from Other state / UTs. Of the above seats enmarked from other state / UTs.15% and 7.5% are reserved for SC and ST candidates, respectively .these candidates should enclose the necessary certificates issued by the competent authority of the respective States / UTs.
CENTAC JET Related : CENTAC 2013 Application Form, CENTAC 2013 Online Application Form, Pondicherry Admission Committee 2013 Application Form, CENTAC Application Form 2013, CENTAC 2013 Apply Online, CENTAC 2013 Application Form Availability, CENTAC 2013 Application Form Last Date, CENTAC 2013 Application Form Download, CENTAC 2013 Seats, CENTAC 2013 Registration Forms, CENTAC 2013 Online Forms Download, CENTAC 2013 Application Issue Date, CENTAC 2013 Application Submission Date, CENTAC 2013 Application Form Procedure, Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee 2013 Application Form, How to Apply for CENTAC 2013, CENTAC 2013 Admission Forms, CENTAC 2013 Online Application Fee, CENTAC 2013 Application Form Closing Date, CENTAC 2013 Seats Availability, CENTAC 2013 Medical Application Forms, CENTAC 2013 Seats Matrix, CENTAC 2013 Seat Allocation, CENTAC 2013 Online Registration Date, Pondicherry CENTAC 2013 Online Forms, CENTAC 2013 BTech Online Forms,
CENTAC Application Form 2013 – CENTAC 2013 Online Application Form – CENTAC Seats 2013.
Posted In entrance exam : centac jet : Leave a response for centac application form 2013 by suganya