Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2016
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test conducting Entrance Examinations for making selections to various professional courses ( MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS / Physiotherapy / Diploma Dental Hygiene / B.E. ). for the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations session 2016.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Date 2016
|Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Exam Date : 14th & 15th May, 2016 ( Saturday – Sunday ).|
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Eligibility
1. The candidates applying for CET must fulfill the following eligibility conditions :
They must :
- Be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K;.
- Have passed Hr. Sec. Part II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board / University;
- Have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories subject to provisions of Reservation Rules / MCI & DCI Regulations, as the case may be;
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses; and
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS / BUMS etc.
2. The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th class ) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET 2016. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards at the time of counselling, if they figure in the list of the candidates called for counselling. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she shall not be considered for admission.
3. The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December, 2016 if he / she applies to appear in CET 2016 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BUMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 2000 is not eligible to appear in CET.
5. Open Merit candidates seeking admission to MBBS and BDS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of CET by securing not less that 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50%. In conformity with the provisions of Reservation Rules and MCI / DCI Regulations, as the case may be.
BOPEE CET 2016 Online Application Form
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net ( through URL’s / links provided for this purpose ) from 22nd January, 2016 to 20th February, 2016. The payment of rupees 800 ( Rupees eight hundred only ) as fee is to be made also online through the HDFC integrated Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card / Debit Card / or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank / HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount, in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank, directly in the BOPEE Account. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The applicants must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this e-Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also avail services at the Common Service Centres ( Khidmat Centres / VLE ) of J&K State for filling up online Application Form at nominal charges. The rate list for various services to be availed at Khidmat Centres is available on the official website of the BOPEE. The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE during office hours only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590 / 0191-2479371 / 0191-2470102 / 9596243215 / 9596243216 / 9596243217 / 9596243218 / 9596243219 and / or email-at email@example.com for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the prescribed last date.
Submission of Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Online Application Forms :
The interested candidates have to upload the following self attested certificates along with the Application Form :-
- Permanent Resident Certificate;
- Qualifying marks certificate; ( where result is declared )
- Date of Birth Certificate ; and
- Reserved category certificate, if any, ( including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver ( TFW ) and Poor & Backward ( P& B ) certificates ) on the prescribed proforma.Note : The benefit of P&B certificate is available for admission in medical courses in private Medical Colleges ( except BDS ) and TFW for Government and Private Engineering Colleges. However, the candidates possessing P &B certificate can claim benefit of TFW Certificate also provided they indicate their choice as TFW candidates for admission in Engineering Courses.
The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it online. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in their Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form upto 27th February, 2016 on the official website of the BOPEE. If any Form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 3rd March, 2016, failing which his / her Application Form shall be rejected.
Note : The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, submit their Application Form by pressing SUBMIT button, otherwise their Form will not come in the database and will not be considered. Mere downloading of the Application Form / Confirmation Page does not mean that the candidate has submitted his / her Application Form. Ensure to click / press Submit Button.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Admit Card
1) No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / Venue without valid Admit Card.
2. Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso – facto confereligibilityona candidate whoisotherwisein – eligible to appear in the CET.
3) The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are therefore advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
4) The candidates are required to paste attested photo on the downloaded Admit Card at the space earmarked on it.
5) Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of 100/-, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices :
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat – i – Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 11.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 ( 11.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. )
5. Candidates shall have top reserve admit card still the allotment of seats /completion of selection / admission process.
6. Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
The J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations,
Tele / Fax : 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 ( Srinagar ) : 0191-2479371, 2470102 ( Jammu ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.jakbopee.org,
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Exam Date
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 14th & 15th May, 2016
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Result Date
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Result 2016 : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Results 2016…
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Determination of Merit
a. The merit list for each course shall be prepared on the basis of inter – se merit of the candidates in the CET 2016 in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category, separately.
b. It shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain at least the minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for the Courses as prescribed for different categories under the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Rules and the MCI / DCI Regulations, as amended from time to time.
c. Any subsequent vacancy caused by whatsoever reason in any category, shall be filled from amongst the candidates of that particular category strictly according to merit. In the event of non – availability of eligible candidates from that reserved category, the relevant vacancies shall go to the open merit category.
d. In case two or more candidates obtain equal merit, the inter – se – merit of such candidates shall be determined as under :
i. MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS / Physiotherapy / allied courses :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in CET.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in CET, if marks in Biology are equal.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred if points as per (1) and (2) are equal.
ii. B.E. Courses :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in CET.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in CET, if marks in Mathematics are equal.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred if points as per (1) and (2) are equal.
e. The BOPEE shall make the answer key available on its website in the evening on the conclusion of last meeting of the examination for students to make representation, if any.
f. The students can make representation, if any, against any question in the question paper on the prescribed format within a period of three working days upto 4.00 P.M. after the conclusion of the Entrance Test on day two.
g. The representations should be supported by the documentary proof, based on standard text books and accompanied with the payment receipt of 1000/- per representation per paper paid by him or her at the POS terminal at J&K BOPEE office Sgr. / Jammu. The material downloaded from the Internet will not be accepted as it is uploaded without any editorial review.
h. No representation after the stipulated date shall be accepted because that will delay declaration of result and completion of admission process which has to be concluded within the prescribed time laid down by the Hon’ble Supreme Court and other regulatory bodies. The candidates interested in making representation should not wait for separate notification for this purpose and this information shall be deemed as notice to all the concerned candidates. The candidates must obtain a proper receipt in which number of questions represented against, the name of the paper / subject and series will be prominently mentioned. No claim of the candidates will be entertained on this count if he / she is not having receipt of the BOPEE with signature and seal.
i. The representations shall be consolidated by the BOPEE and will be examined by subject experts whose opinion will be final.
j. The revised key will be uploaded on the website for general information but no representation will be entertained against revised key so that whole admission process is completed within the prescribed time schedule and does not protract endlessly. The revised key will be applied for evaluation of all the Answer Sheets including Answer Sheets of those candidates who have not made any representation.
k. The evaluation of the Answer Sheets is done mechanically so there is no chance of any mistake. The result declared by the machine shall be final and not open to any manual check. It has been noticed that some candidates make faint marks or ambiguous impressions or incomplete marks on the OMR Sheets which are scanned by the machine and the decision of the machine will be final and not subject to any manual check. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates to fill up OMR Sheet carefully as shown in this E- Brochure. The re-evaluation of the Answer Sheets manually, therefore, or otherwise, is not allowed as that will impinge upon the rule of equality which calls for uniform treatment given to all the candidates. However, re-totaling of marks will be allowed on written request accompanied by the payment receipt of rupees 1000 paid by him / her at POS terminal at J&K BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu. The application will be received within 03 ( three ) days after the declaration of result. Any application received after this date shall not be entertained.
l. Rule 13 of the JK,BOPEE Rules 2014 lays down the procedure relating to incorrect questions which is reproduced verbatim herein below for the benefit of the candidates.
- “13. Deletion of invalid questions and methodology in evaluating such questions : If during the course of examination / after the completion of examination but before final stage of evaluation, any question is reported to be admittedly wrong or has wrong options / more than four options or has all options correct or is having a major printing error in questions/options, such of the questions shall not be evaluated for declaration of results. However, where two answers to a question are correct, the candidates attempting any one of the questions will be awarded marks”
Declaration of Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Result 2016 :
The declaration of credible result free from errors is possible only when the persons involved with processing and evaluation of the OMR Sheets get minimum required time. The candidates are advised to remain patient and every effort will be made to declare the result at the earliest but only after the representations are thoroughly examined by the subject experts.