Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2014
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test conducting Entrance Examinations for making selections to various professional courses by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations for session 2014.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Date 2014
|Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014 Exam Date : 7th & 8th June, 2014 ( Saturday – Sunday ).|
|1. MBBS||2. BDS|
|3. BUMS||4. BAMS|
|5. Diploma Dental Hygiene||6. BPT|
|7. Computer||8. E&C|
|9. IT||10. Electrical|
|11. BE||12. Mechanical|
|13. AE & I||14. Civil|
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014 Eligibility
- Be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J & K.
- Have passed Hr. Sec. Part II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board / University.
- Have obtained S0% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS / BUMS etc.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th class ) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET 2014. However, admit card shall be issued on production of attested photocopy of marks list of 10+2 ( 12th class ).
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December, 2014 if he / she applies to appear in CET 2014 for admission to M8BS, BDS, SAMS and 3UMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 1598 is not eligible to appear in CET.
BOPEE CET 2014 Application Form
I. How to Get
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET application form along with information brochure can be obtained from the designated branches of J&K Bank on payment of 1200/- ( Fee for online application is 1000/- ). However, the application form along with information brochure can also be obtained against a Bank Draft of 1200/- drawn in favour of FA/CAO, BOPEE ( payable at Jammu / Srinagar ) from the following Board Offices.
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat – i – Barzullah, Opp. J&K 8ank, Srinagar – 190005 from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. ( on all working days )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. ( on all working days )
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET entrance examination fee is non – refundable. A candidate, who applies for appearing in the entrance test and later found ineligible, cannot claim refund of the fee paid by him / her. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor kept reserved for next session in any case. However, in exceptional cases, where the Board is satisfied on the basis of the documentary proof that applicant is an orphan or is living in abject poverty, the fee charged may be refunded if he / she fails to appear in the entrance test due to reason beyond his / her control.
II. How to Submit
- Filled in application form, complete in all respects, can be submitted personally in either of the following address :
Offices of BOPEE,
Bhagat – i – Barzullah,
Opp. J&K Bank,
Srinagar – 190005 ( Kashmir ).
From 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
4th Floor, South Block,
Jammu – 1800012.
From 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Against receipt ( Acknowledgement Card ) on or before the last date fixed for receipt of application Form. The application forms can also be sent through Registered / Speed Post but must reach within the last date prescribed for submitting application form.
- If an application form is sent through post and is lost in transit or does not reach the office of the BOPEE or reaches the office of the BOPEE after prescribed last date due to postal lapses / delays, the Board shall not accept any responsibility for the same.
- The candidates are advised not to send the application forms through courier, as the same shall not be accepted.
- Once the application form issubmitted, no alteration will be allowed thereafter.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014 Admit Card
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter examination hall / venue without valid admit card in original issued by the BOPEE.
- Admit card will be issued to only eligible candidates. Mere possession of admit card shall not ipso facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise not eligible for appearing in entrance examination.
- Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any form.
- Candidates shall have to collect their admit cards from the respective offices of the BOPEE located at Srinagar / Jammu, prior to the date of the entrance examination. The dates for issuing admit card shall be announced by a separate notification to be published in two leading English newspapers of the State. No separate intimation shall be sent to candidates individually for collection of admit card. The candidates who fail to collect their Admit cards on the dates fixed will have to pay late fee of 750 in the form of Bank Draft in favour of FA / CAO, BOPEE.
- Candidate shall have to preserve admit card till the allotment of seats / completion of selection process as the same is also required by the candidates recommended for admission while reporting to the allotted colleges.
- Duplicate admit card shall be issued after the payment of 750/= in the form of demand draft in favour of FA / CAO, BOPEE.
CET 2014 Navigation : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Biology Syllabus 2014, BPEE CET BEd Results 2014 , BPEE PG CET 2014 Counselling , BPEE PG CET 2014 Results , BPEE CET PG 2014 Exam Pattern , BPEE CET PG 2014 Reservation of Seats , BPEE PG CET 2014 Application Form , BOPEE CET Syllabus 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 2 Syllabus 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Zoology Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Botany Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 2 Syllabus 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 1 Syllabus 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Physics Syllabus 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 1 Syllabus 2014, BPEE CET PG 2014 Entrance Exam , BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam 2014, BOPEE CET Entrance Exam 2014, BPEE CET Preparation Question Bank CD
CET Related : BPEE CET 2014, Jammu Kashmir CET 2014, JK BOPEE CET 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014, BOPEE CET Eligibility 2014, BPEE CET Brochure 2014, BOPEE CET Details 2014, BOPEE CET MBBS Entrance Exam 2014, BOPEE CET BTech Entrance Exam 2014, BOPEE CET Nursing Entrance Exam 2014, BOPEE CET 2014 Entrance Test 2014, BOPEE Admission Courses 2014, BOPEE Diploma Courses 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2014, BOPEE CET Application Form Last Date 2014, JK BOPEE CET Application Form Issue Date 2014, BOPEE CET Application Form Submission 2014, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligility 2014, BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligibility 2014, BPEE Common Entrance Test Application Download 2014, BPEE Common Entrance Test 2014, JK BPPEE Common Entrance Test 2014,
Jammu Kashmir CET 2014 | Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2014 | BOPEE CET Eligibility 2014 | BOPEE CET Application Form 2014
Posted In entrance exam : cet : Leave a response for jammu kashmir bpee cet 2014 by amala