Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2016
|Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test conducting Entrance Examinations for making selections to various professional courses by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations for session 2016.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Date 2016
|Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Exam Date : 21st & 22nd May, 2016 ( Saturday – Sunday ).|
|1. MBBS||2. BDS|
|3. BUMS||4. BAMS|
|5. Diploma Dental Hygiene||6. BPT|
|7. Computer||8. E&C|
|9. IT||10. Electrical|
|11. BE||12. Mechanical|
|13. AE & I||14. Civil|
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Eligibility
They must :
- Be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K.
- Have passed Hr.Sec. Part II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board / University.
- Have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS / BUMS etc.
2. The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th class ) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET 2016. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards at the time of counselling, if they figure in the list of the candidates called for counselling. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she shall not be considered for admission.
3. The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December, 2016 if he / she applies to appear in CET 2016 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BUMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 1999 is not eligible to appear in CET.
4. The candidates applying under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must full eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
BOPEE CET 2016 Online Application Form
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net ( through URL’s / links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately. The payment of rupees 1000 ( Rupees one thousand only ) as fee is to be made either online through the HDFC integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank / HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank directly in the BOPEE Accounts. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc of the candidates have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The students must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE on 8813878737 / 9419434133 / 9906778513 / 9697383737 / 9469012295 for any assistance / guidance in this regard on any working day within the last date prescribed for submitting Confirmation Page.
Submission of Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Online Application Forms :
i. The candidates of open merit need not to submit any Confirmation Page in the BOPEE office. However, the candidates claiming benefit of any reserved category have to submit Confirmation Page of their online Application Form along with the attested photo copy of the reserved category certificate in the office of the J&K BOPEE of Professional Entrance Examinations, ( BOPEE ) Srinagar / Jammu on any working day from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. within the last date prescribed for this purpose in the Admission Notification to be issued separately.
ii. The reserved category candidates, who fail to deposit their Confirmation Page of Application Form complete in all respects by or before the prescribed last date shall have to pay a late fee of 1000/- ( Rupees one thousand only ) through Bank Challan or POS machines available at BOPEE office Srinagar / Jammu or transfer the said amount in the BOPEE’s HDFC Bank Account No 50100006864332 through Customized Bank Challan by or before the last date prescribed for this purpose upto 05:00 P.M. where-after no Confirmation Page will be accepted, whether submitted by hand or by post.
iii. The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed. It is in the interest of the candidate to make double check before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office by or before the stipulated date fixed for this purpose in the admission notification, failing which his / her form shall be rejected.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Admit Card
1. No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original.
2. Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso – facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in – eligible to appear in the CET.
3. The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are therefore advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
4. Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of 100/-, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices :
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat – i – Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 ( 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. )
5. Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats / completion of selection / admission process.
6. Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
The J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations,
Tele / Fax : 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 ( Srinagar ) : 0191-2479371, 2470102 ( Jammu ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.jakbopee.org,
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Exam Date
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 21st & 22nd of May, 2016
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Result Date
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Result 2016 : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Results 2016…
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 Counselling
Subject to having passed Hr.Sec. Part II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination on or before the date of declaration of result for CET, 2016 from a recognized statutory Board / University with 50% marks in aggregate in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy and being permanent residents of J&K State, the candidates, whose result ranks obtained in CET 2016 have been notified vide Notification No. 44-BOPEE of 2015 Dated: 20-06-2015, are hereby informed that the first round of counselling for admission in various medical courses shall be held at BOPEE Office Bagati Burzulla Srinagar as per the schedule given at Annexure – A.
Note : The candidates who have failed to secure required percentage of marks at 10+2 level by or before the date mentioned above ( Both Open and Category candidates ) are not eligible to participate in the Counselling. Any candidate whose reserved category certificate is not valid or has expired is not entitled to claim benefit of his / her Category Certificate. Mere mention of a rank in the counseling schedule will not accrue any right to the candidate who is not otherwise eligible.
Important Guidelines for Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Counselling Schedule 2016 :
All the candidates called for counselling must be present personally in the counselling or through an authorized representative who must have an Authority Letter on the prescribed format given in the E-Brochure. The candidates have to produce, at the time of counselling, (i) their Online Admit Card downloaded by them from the BOPEE website; Original (ii) Marks card of qualifying examination (iii) Permanent Resident Certificate (iv) Date of Birth Certificate (v) Character Certificate, and (vi) Reserved Category Certificate , if any, and a set of attested copies of these certificates.
The candidates have to pay non – refundable counselling fee of 1000/- ( one thousand only ) through the Point of Sale ( POS ) machine installed in the J&K BOPEE office, Srinagar by using their ATM Card / Debit Card / Credit Card.
The latest Seat Matrix will be displayed at BOPEE’s office, Srinagar / Jammu during the counselling as per the Schedule given below and will also be available on BOPEE’s websites during the period of counselling. The counselling for allotment of Discipline and Institution shall be held strictly in accordance with the guidelines given in the Electronic Information Brochure 2016. The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates on the basis of their merit/rank, choice and availability of seat at the time of counselling.
Where all the candidates called for counselling on a particular day cannot be counselled on that day due to paucity of time or otherwise, the remaining candidates shall be counselled next day from 9:00 A.M. onwards first.
Seat Count :
- MBBS [ Government ] Seats 400 [ 50% male open, 50% female open, 50 % male category and 50% female category ]
- BDS [ Government ] Seats 100 [ with above percentage of seats ]
- MBBS [ Private ] Seats 40 [ Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank ]
- MBBS [ Private ] Seats 10 [ Poor and Backward ]
- BDS [ Private ] Seats 40 [ Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank ]
- BUMS [ Private ] Seats 60 [ all eligible candidates as per their rank ]
- BAMS [ Private ] Seats 67 [ all eligible candidates as per their rank ]
- Physiotherapy [ Private ] Seats 45 [ all eligible candidates as per their rank ]
The candidates must weigh their chances of selection before proceeding for attending counselling. For relevant and updated information, candidates must visit the BOPEE’s website before and during the entire counselling period.
|S.No.||Date||Rank ( Range ) ( Open Merit & Category )|
|1 ||June, 2016||1 to 125|
|2||June, 2016||126 to 250|
|3 ||June, 2016||251 to 375|
|4 ||June, 2016||376 to 500|
|5||June, 2016||501 to 625|
|6||July, 2016||626 to 750|
|7||July, 2016||751 to 875|
|8 ||July, 2016||876 to 1000|
- Registration time for counselling is from 9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
- Candidates can find their ranks from BOPEE Websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net
- The PCB candidates claiming benefit of Poor & Backward ( P&B ) category under category code 05 must possess original certificates issued by the respective Competent Authorities. The category candidates shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling for allotment of seat in the respective category without required original certificates.
- Counselling for admission to private ( medical ) colleges will be conducted subject to the approval / affiliation granted to them by the Competent Regulating Bodies.
- The candidates seeking admission for BAMS Course must have secured atleast 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the candidates seeking admissions to BUMS must have also passed 10th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject.
CET 2016 Navigation : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Biology Syllabus 2016, BPEE CET BEd Results 2016 , BPEE PG CET Counselling 2016, BPEE PG CET Results 2016, BPEE CET PG Exam Pattern 2016, BPEE CET PG Reservation of Seats 2016 , BPEE PG CET Application Form 2016, BOPEE CET Syllabus 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 2 Syllabus 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Zoology Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Botany Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 2 Syllabus 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 1 Syllabus 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Physics Syllabus 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 1 Syllabus 2016, BPEE CET PG Entrance Exam 2016, BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam 2016, BOPEE CET Entrance Exam 2016, BPEE CET Preparation Question Bank CD
CET Related : BPEE CET 2016, Jammu Kashmir CET 2016, JK BOPEE CET 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016, BOPEE CET Eligibility 2016, BPEE CET Brochure 2016, BOPEE CET Details 2016, BOPEE CET MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, BOPEE CET BTech Entrance Exam 2016, BOPEE CET Nursing Entrance Exam 2016, BOPEE CET 2016 Entrance Test 2016, BOPEE Admission Courses 2016, BOPEE Diploma Courses 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2016, BOPEE CET Application Form Last Date 2016, JK BOPEE CET Application Form Issue Date 2016, BOPEE CET Application Form Submission 2016, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligility 2016, BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligibility 2016, BPEE Common Entrance Test Application Download 2016, BPEE Common Entrance Test 2016, JK BPPEE Common Entrance Test 2016,
Jammu Kashmir CET 2016 | Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2016 | BOPEE CET Eligibility 2016 | BOPEE CET Application Form 2016
Posted In entrance exam : cet : Leave a response for jammu kashmir bpee cet 2016 by amala