|Home Page||Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus Page 1|
|Chemistry Syllabus Page 2||Mathematics Syllabus Page 1||Mathematics Syllabus Page 2||Engineering Question Papers|
JK BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test conducting Entrance Examinations for admission into BE / BTech ( Engineering ) Courses for the academic session 2018 – 19.
JK BPEE CET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates applying for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. Engineering Coursesmust fulfil the following eligibility conditions namely :
A candidate must :
- be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J & K State.
- Have passed Hr. Sec. Part-II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognised statutory Board / University. The candidates appearing / appeared in 12th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test.
- Be at least 17 years old on 31st December of the relevant year ( 2018 ) and have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Children of Para-Military Forces, Children of State Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports and 40% marks for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and other Backward Classes.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to B.E / B.Tech. Engineering Courses.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th Class ) annual examination can also apply to appear in CET-2018. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counselling / selection, if they figure in the list of the candidates qualified or called for counselling as the case may be. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she shall not be considered for admission.
- The candidates applying under TFW category are open merit candidates. They must fulfil eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
Note : There is no upper age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Engineering Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
JK BPEE CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The medium of test will be English only.
CET shall consist of Single Paper with three sections comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 180 questions ( 60 questions from each section ) with time duration of 3.00 hours. The questions shall be multiple choice objective types withone mark each. There will be 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
The broad distribution of questions in different subjects shall be :
|Name of the |
|Subjects||No of |
|CET ( Engineering ) |
The question paper shall be objective type containing multiple choice answers. It contains several pages stapled together in one cover. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding and application of the relevant subject that a student of 10+2 standard is expected to posses. All questions are compulsory. There are 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. A candidate having less than ten (10) marks or as may be fixed by the Board shall not be considered for admission.
JK BPEE CET 2018 Application Form
The Application Forms have to be submitted onlineonly through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jkbopee.gov.in ( through URL’s / links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately. The payment of 800/- only as fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any National Credit Card / Debit Card / facility.
Submission of Online Application Form
The candidates ( Both Open merit and Reserved Category ) have to submit Online Application Forms only within the last date prescribed in the admission notification.
The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed. It is in the interest of the candidate to make double check before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form.
Certificates to be Produced /Uploaded
- The candidates have to upload the following original scanned documents with their online Application Form.
- Certificate of permanent residence;
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board;
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate indicating Date of Birth;
- The category candidates claiming benefit of any reserved category including Sports and TFW have to upload self-attested copy of their category certificate along with Online Application Form within the prescribed last date.
JK BPEE CET 2018 Admit Card
No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original;
Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test;
The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.gov.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices :
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 ( 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM )
Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats / completion of selection / admission process.
JK BPEE CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of fillingup of application forms||1st Feburary, 2018|
|2||Last date of fillingup of application forms||3rd March, 2018|
|3||Downloading of Admit Cards||10thApril, 2018 onwards|
|4||Date of conduct of examination||22nd April, 2018|
|5||Declaration of result||By or before 10th May, 2018|
|6||Declaration of key||By 6:00 PM of day of conduct of CET
Examination or upto 12 Noon next day
|7||Representation against key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET
|8||Counselling Schedule||Shall be notified seperately|
|9||Completion of the admission process||By or before 15th August, 2018|