Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2015
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test conducting Entrance Examinations for making selections to various professional courses by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations for session 2015.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Date 2015
|Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015 Exam Date : 30th & 31st May, 2015 ( Saturday – Sunday ).|
|1. MBBS||2. BDS|
|3. BUMS||4. BAMS|
|5. Diploma Dental Hygiene||6. BPT|
|7. Computer||8. E&C|
|9. IT||10. Electrical|
|11. BE||12. Mechanical|
|13. AE & I||14. Civil|
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015 Eligibility
They must :
- Be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K.
- Have passed Hr.Sec. Part II ( 12th / 10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board / University.
- Have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS / BUMS etc.
2. The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th class ) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET 2015. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards at the time of counselling, if they figure in the list of the candidates called for counselling. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she shall not be considered for admission.
3. The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December, 2015 if he / she applies to appear in CET 2015 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BUMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 1999 is not eligible to appear in CET.
4. The candidates applying under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must full eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
BOPEE CET 2015 Online Application Form
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net ( through URL’s / links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately. The payment of rupees 1000 (Rupees one thousand only) as fee is to be made either online through the HDFC integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility or by downloading online generated Bank Challan of J&K Bank / HDFC Bank for depositing the fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank directly in the BOPEE Accounts. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc of the candidates have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The students must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE on 8813878737 / 9419434133 / 9906778513 / 9697383737 / 9469012295 for any assistance / guidance in this regard on any working day within the last date prescribed for submitting Confirmation Page.
Submission of Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Online Application Forms :
i. The candidates of open merit need not to submit any Confirmation Page in the BOPEE office. However, the candidates claiming benefit of any reserved category have to submit Confirmation Page of their online Application Form along with the attested photo copy of the reserved category certificate in the office of the J&K BOPEE of Professional Entrance Examinations, ( BOPEE ) Srinagar / Jammu on any working day from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. within the last date prescribed for this purpose in the Admission Notification to be issued separately.
ii. The reserved category candidates, who fail to deposit their Confirmation Page of Application Form complete in all respects by or before the prescribed last date shall have to pay a late fee of 1000/- ( Rupees one thousand only ) through Bank Challan or POS machines available at BOPEE office Srinagar / Jammu or transfer the said amount in the BOPEE’s HDFC Bank Account No 50100006864332 through Customized Bank Challan by or before the last date prescribed for this purpose upto 05:00 P.M. where-after no Confirmation Page will be accepted, whether submitted by hand or by post.
iii. The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed. It is in the interest of the candidate to make double check before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office by or before the stipulated date fixed for this purpose in the admission notification, failing which his / her form shall be rejected.
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015 Admit Card
1. No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original.
2. Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso – facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in – eligible to appear in the CET.
3. The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are therefore advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
4. Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of 100/=, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices :
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012 ( 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. )
5. Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats / completion of selection / admission process.
6. Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
CET 2015 Navigation : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Biology Syllabus 2015, BPEE CET BEd Results 2015 , BPEE PG CET Counselling 2015, BPEE PG CET Results 2015, BPEE CET PG Exam Pattern 2015, BPEE CET PG Reservation of Seats 2015 , BPEE PG CET Application Form 2015, BOPEE CET Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 2 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Zoology Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Botany Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 2 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 1 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Physics Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 1 Syllabus 2015, BPEE CET PG Entrance Exam 2015, BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam 2015, BOPEE CET Entrance Exam 2015, BPEE CET Preparation Question Bank CD
CET Related : BPEE CET 2015, Jammu Kashmir CET 2015, JK BOPEE CET 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015, BOPEE CET Eligibility 2015, BPEE CET Brochure 2015, BOPEE CET Details 2015, BOPEE CET MBBS Entrance Exam 2015, BOPEE CET BTech Entrance Exam 2015, BOPEE CET Nursing Entrance Exam 2015, BOPEE CET 2015 Entrance Test 2015, BOPEE Admission Courses 2015, BOPEE Diploma Courses 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test 2015, BOPEE CET Application Form Last Date 2015, JK BOPEE CET Application Form Issue Date 2015, BOPEE CET Application Form Submission 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligility 2015, BPEE Common Entrance Test Eligibility 2015, BPEE Common Entrance Test Application Download 2015, BPEE Common Entrance Test 2015, JK BPPEE Common Entrance Test 2015,
Jammu Kashmir CET 2015 | Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET 2015 | BOPEE CET Eligibility 2015 | BOPEE CET Application Form 2015
Posted In entrance exam : cet : Leave a response for jammu kashmir bpee cet 2015 by amala