Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET for BEd Entrance ExamEntrance Exam » CET »
BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations ( BPEE ) invites admission Application for B.Ed programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BPEE CET 2018 Eligibility
- Acandidateapplying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must be a permanent resident of the State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of Jammu and & Kashmir;
- Acandidateapplying for the Entrance Test for admission to the B. Ed. Course must have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University / Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- Process B. Ed. Course must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;
- The B. Ed. Course must The candidates appearing / appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of Marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
BPEE CET 2018 Colleges and their Intake
The following Govt. colleges of the State run the Courses of Bachelor of Education:-
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education ( IASE ) ( Formerly Govt. College of Education ) , M. A. Road, Srinagar )
- Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar ( CRC )
Category wise distribution of seats / seat matrix for B. Ed. Courses 2018
|Govt College of Education,Srinagar||200||100||16||12||4||4||2||4||40||6||6||4||2|
|Composite Regional Centre, Srinagar||25||12.5||2||1.5||.5||.5||.25||.5||5||.75||.75||.5||.25|
BPEE CET 2018 Reservation Seats
- A candidate seeking admission under a reserved category as specified under SRO 294 of 2005 as ammended from time to time, is required to upload self attested copy of the relevant certificate issued by the designated authority along with the online Application Form
- A candidate claiming benefit under Sports Category must also upload the certificates along with the online Application Form and must submit copy ( ies ) of these certificates in the office of the Secretary, J&K Sports Council for sports points well before the date fixed by the BOPEE. For the purpose of determining the merit of sports category candidates; 60% weightage shall be given to the merit obtained in the entrance test and 40% weightage shall be given to the sports points.
- Rules 5 and 6 of the JK BOPEE Rules, 2014 deal with reservation of candidates for admission to various professional Courses. These two rules have been reproduced verbatim hereinafter for the benefit of the candidates. They are advised to go through these Rules before they attempt to fill up their online Application Form.
Reservation for candidates for admission to various Professional Courses
- The reservation of admissions shall be applicable only in Government-run colleges as notified by the Government from time to time;
- The percentage of seats to be allotted to each category shall be such as notified by the Government from time to time;
- The benefit of reservation shall be available to the concerned candidate only if the attested photo copy of the valid category certificate is uploaded with the Application Form and Category Code is also mentioned in the online Application Form at the time of its submission before the expiry of the last date;
- Where a category certificate has not been issued by the designated authority, the candidate shall not be given an opportunity to validate it after the expiry of the last date for submission of the Application Form;
- No notice shall be given to a candidate whose category certificate has been found invalid by the BOPEE and such a candidate shall be considered in open merit, if found otherwise eligible;
- The category certificate issued after the expiry of the last date shall in no case be accepted;
- No “under process” certificate shall be accepted / entertained at any cost. It includes “under process”certificate for the renewal of category certificate;
- The category certificate must be valid at the time of submission of online Application Form;
- Where a candidate fails to submit reserved category certificate along with the Application Form his / her application will be considered under Open Merit category, if otherwise found eligible;
- A candidate can apply / opt for one reserved category only and choice regarding reserved category once exercised shall be final and at no stage, shall be allowed to be changed;
- A candidate will be considered only for one reserved category for selection against the seats reserved for that category for which code has been recorded at relevant Serial No. of the Application Form even if he / she is eligible to be considered for seats available in more than one category,
- The BOPEE shall as far as possible, incorporate the seat matrix in the Brochure for each course in the year in which admission is made.
BPEE CET 2018 Exam Scheme
- The entrance examination shall consist of one paper only. The question paper shall contain 160 Questions. The subject contents for the entrance examination shall confine to General English: 40 questions; General Awareness: 40 questions: Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 40 questions and Reasoning: 40 questions.
- All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer. However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
- Time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be one hundred and Fifty minutes ( two and a half hours ) .
BPEE CET 2018 Online Application Form
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net ( through URL‟s / links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately. The payment of [rupee] 800 ( Rupees eight hundred only ) as fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card / Debit Card / facility. The procedure for filling in the Application Form and eligibility etc of the candidates has been given in detail in this e-Brochure. The candidates must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form;
- The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also contact the “Help Desk” of I.T. Section of the BOPEE on ; 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590, 0191-2479371, 0191-2470102, 9596243215, 9596243216, 9596243217, 9596243218 & 9596243219 for any assistance / guidance in this regard on any working day, during office hours only, within the prescribed last date.
- The reserved category candidates have to upload their category certificate alongwith the online Application Form;
- The candidates can change / modify their online Application Form at any time before its submission. Once the form is submitted, the entries made therein cannot be changed. It is in the interest of the candidate to recheck before submitting the online Application Form. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he / she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form.
- They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office by or before the stipulated date fixed for this purpose in the admission notification, failing which his / her Application Form shall be rejected;
- A candidate will be considered for only one reserved category for selection even if he / she has more than one reserved category and the category that will be considered will be the one whose category code has been recorded at relevant Serial No. of the Application Form. For example, if an applicant is a ward of a Police personnel ( Code 17 ) , and also hails from a Backward Area ( Code 13 ) and belongs to Scheduled Caste too ( Code 07 ) and he / she indicates Code. 07 at the relevant Serial No. of the Application Form, the candidate shall be considered for selection against the available seat for Scheduled Caste category only and his / her no other category will be considered,
- At no stage the category option once exercised in the Application Form will be changed.
Note : The candidates can download admission Notification, Brochure, Instructions, Admit Card and all other relevant information from the official websites of the BOPEE at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commisioner of the concerned District.
Intstructions and Procedure for filling Up Online Application Form
- Fill the Online Application Form on their own or through a responsible person in their presence. In case of any difficulty, they may approach the BOPEE offices Jammu / Srinagar along with the original documents with prior telephonic ( Help Line ) appointment and payment of a nominal fee of Rs. 100 / = ( Rupees one hundred only ) through POS machines available at the BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar for filling the online Application Form.
- Visit the BOPEE website www.jakbopee.net and click on the link B.Ed. ( Kashmir ) on the home page displayed to you.
- A page with various links regarding B.Ed. ( Kashmir ) -2018 Entrance Test like e-Notification, e-Brochure,e-Instructions, e-Application, e-Application status, e-Admit Card can be seen which are to be used by the applicants for various purposes.
- Click on the link e-Notification and go through the displayed admission notification. Similarly, click on eBrochure and e-Instructions to go through the online / electronic brochure and instructions for submitting the online Application Form. ( Please make sure that you read the instructions in the e-instructions page and also keep all the required documents / scanned documents ( soft copy ) handy before you start filling up the Online Application Form ) .
- Next, click on the link e-Application. A page with two sections is displayed. If you are not registered yet, click the Register link in the Preliminary Registration section, otherwise Sign In with your credentials ( Application Number, Payment Id and Date of Birth ) .
- If you click on the Register Link, a page with the heading “Preliminary Registration Form” will be displayed. Fill up this form carefully, as the entries made in this Form cannot be changed later on. Click on the Register Button at the bottom.
- An Application Number like 5BOP1701234 will be generated and shown on the Payment Page. As the payment of fee is to be made online only, you can make use of the debit card / credit card for this purpose. The service charges, as displayed on this page, shall be charged by the Bank for providing Payment Gateway Service to the applicants. Now click on the Proceed for Payment Button.
- The Payment Gateway page will be shown to you in order to select the mode of payment as desired by you. The Gateway will then verify the credentials of the card etc; and on successful authentication it will prompt you to make the payment. Click on the pay Button to authorize the payment of examination fee.
- On successful payment of fee in favour of BOPEE, you will be shown the page with the message Preliminary Registration Completed Successfully and your Payment Id like 6259940091550100 will be shown on this page which is extremely confidential information. You should not disclose it as it will be used for subsequent „Sign In‟ and other examination related processes.
- Note down both, your Application Number and Payment Id, keep these secret and do not share with anyone. You may also take a print out of this page for future reference. Do not forget to „Sign Out’ properly and close the browser of this page.
In order to complete the Application Form, you need to Sign In to the system again, but before doing so, make sure that you have the following:
- Scanned Photograph in JPEG format only, with name plate and date of taking the photo;
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format only;
- Scanned Thumb Impression in JPEG format only;
- Scanned relevant Certificates in JPEG format only;
- Permanent Residence Certificate ( mandatory for all ) ;
- Marks Sheet of the Qualifying Examination ( mandatory for all ) ,
- Reserved Category Certificate ( where ever applicable ) .
- Now repeat the steps 2, 3 & 5 above. A page with two sections will be displayed. In the „Sign In’ Section, provide your Application Number, Payment Id and your date of birth to Sign In.
- A Page with Application Form will be displayed. Fill in / select the entries carefully and then click on the Save and Continue Button.
- A page to upload photo will be displayed. Browse the computer to select your photograph file and then click on the Upload Photo Button. On successful uploading of the photograph, a link with the title Proceed to Next Step will be displayed on this page along with the uploaded photograph. To change the photograph which you had uploaded, you can click on the link To Change Photo Click Here and repeat the uploading process.
- After clicking on Proceed to Next Step a similar page would be displayed to upload the Signature. Upload your signature and then click on Proceed to Next Step.
- A page would be displayed to upload your Permanent Resident Certificate ( jpeg format ) in the same manner. After uploading your PRC successfully click on the link Proceed to Next Step. Repeat the step for uploading Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination.
- If you are a category candidate then upload your category certificate on the page displayed to you, otherwise click on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads a category certificate by mistake he / she can click on the ResetRCC button to remove the uploaded Certificate and click on Proceed to Next Step.
- Now upload your Internship Completion Certificate ( if available ) or skip this step by clicking on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads Internship Completion Certificate click on Proceed to Next Step.
- Now upload your Difficult Area Certificate ( if applicable ) or skip this step by clicking on continue and upload later link at the top right side of the page. In case a candidate uploads Difficult Area Certificate click on Proceed to Next Step.
- A page with the title “Confirm Your Form Details” will be displayed. Check all the entries that you have made up till now, including the Photograph, signature, thumb impression files and links to the uploaded certificates shown in either red or blue color. The red color of the link indicates that the certificate has not been uploaded and blue color indicates that the certificate has been uploaded. In order to view the particular certificate, click on that link. Make sure all your required certificates have been uploaded. If not, you can click on the Modify button, upload the certificate / make changes to the form. If all the entries are correct, then only click on the Button Continue. Otherwise click on the Modify Button to repeat the process and submit the correct details.
- If you have clicked on Continue Button, a page with the title / message “Registration Completed Successfully” will be displayed. On this page, you have a link view / print. Click on this link to view or print your Confirmation Page. Make sure that your printer is connected to the system and only then click printer icon / link on the top left corner of this Confirmation Page in order to print the Confirmation Page. Then click on the close icon / link to close this popup window. This page has also a Submit for Acceptance Button. Click this Button when you are sure that you have correctly filled up your Application Form. By clicking this Button, you will be locking your Application Form and no subsequent changes will be allowed in this Form. However, if you are not sure, do not click this Button. You can Sign In as many times as you like until you click Submit for Acceptance Button. Do not forget to Sign Out and close the browser of this page.
- Now repeat the steps 2 & 3 above and then click on the link e-Application status on the date given in the admission notification to know the status of your application in case you have submitted the application for acceptance. If the status is Accepted, it means that your application has been provisionally accepted. You can now dowload the Conformation Page with the updated status and e-ackownledgement Card from the available links. If you find that the status is Incomplete, it means that there are deficiencies in your Application Form and for which you have to contact the Board Help Lines / Help Desk for further clarifications.
- Similarly, repeat the steps 2 & 3 above and then click on the link e-Admit card to view / print the admit card whenever available, after the notification for the said purpose is issued by BOPEE.
BPEE CET 2018 Admit Card
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original;
- Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall, not ipso-facto, confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the Entrance Test;
- The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of Admit Cards. The admit card will be having a space for photograph of the candidate which should be attested by a Gazetted officer Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website;
- Applicants, who don‟t have access to internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of [rupee] 100 / -, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005 ( 10 A.M. To 4 P.M. )
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 ( 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. )
- Additionally, candidates can also avail these services at Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges or at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commisioner of the concerned District.
- Candidates shall have to preserve Admit Cards till the allotment of seats / completion of selection / admission process,
- Admit Card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
BPEE CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Receipt of online application forms for BEd Kashmir||15th January, 2018|
|Receipt of online application forms for BEd Jammu||01st April, 2018|
|2||Last date for filling the online application forms BEd Kashmir||15th January, 2018|
|Last date for filling the online application forms BEd Jammu||30th April, 2018|
|3||BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam BEd Kashmir||25th February, 2018|
|BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam BEd Jammu||24th June, 2018|