BPEE CET 2018 Entrance Exam
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations ( BPEE ) invites admission Application for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BPEE CET 2018 Course Offered
For MD / MS
- MD / MS Anatomy
- MD Anaesthesiology
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MS ENT
- MD Hospital Administration
- MD General Medicine
- MD Microbiology
- MD / MS Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- MD / MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopaedics
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- MD Radiotherapy
- MS General Surgery
- MD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
For PG Diploma
- PGD Anaesthesiology
- PGD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- PGD Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- PGD Ophthalmology
- PGD Orthopaedics
- PGD Pathology
- PGD Pediatrics
- PGD Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- PGD Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Duration of Postgraduate Medical / Dental Degree Course shall be three years or as notified by MCI / DCI.
- Duration of Postgraduate Medical Diploma Course shall be two years or as notified by MCI.
BPEE CET 2018 Eligibility
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir;
- possess MBBS / BDS ( as the case may be ) degree from University of Jammu / University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical / Dental Council ( as the case may be ) MCI / DCI / SMC / SDC registration is mandatory for NEET PG 2018 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as notified vide Notice 2 of BOPEE / 2018 dated 27th January, 2018;
- A candidate must be have completed, by or before 31st March, 2018 , satisfactorily one year pre – registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognised institution as laid down by University of Jammu / University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical / Dental graduate As cut of date of having completed internship has already been mentioned by NEET while inviting applications for online test, BOPEE is, therefore, notcompetent to alter this date and take it beyond 31st March, 2018.
- A candidate must be eligible ( wherever applicable ) in terms of SRO – 08 of 2005 ( Annexure ‘B’ ) :
- possess MBBS / BDS having passed from outside Country shall only be eligible if he / she has got MCI clearance, if any, as required in this regard;
Note : Only such candidates shall be considered for admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS Courses who have qualified NEET 2018, as declared, to have been qualified by National Board of Examinations and figure in the State Merit List; For being eligible to be called for counselling for Online submission of Preference, candidates belonging to :
- OM” category must have scored minimum marks at 50 percentile;
- Reserved categories viz SC / ST and Socially and Educationally backward classes viz RBA / ALC / OSC must have scored a minimum of 40 percentile;
- Sports category, CDP, JKPM, SP and RS shall be considered only if they have scored minimum of 50 percentile marks / qualifying score as laid down by the NBE;
- Rural service category candidates, who have secured a minimum of 50% percentile and served in and rendered service in rural areas as otherwise eligible under reservation rules, shall be eligible for consideration;
- The eligibility of the candidates who have served in difficult areas shall be determined on the basis of marks as may be awarded to them in accordance with the rules ( SRO 201 of 2006 read with SRO 401 of 2009 ) ;
The qualifying percentile should match with the cut off score, as determined by the NBE, as indicated previously
The above eligibility is bare minimum and only such eligible number of candidates as may be deemed fit by the BOPEE shall be called for Online submission of Preference Forms. The candidates who fall in the qualifying zone but failed to deposit their documents within the stipulated date notwithstanding their score in NEET shall in no case be considered for allotment of a seat.
- Physically challenged candidates ( Persons with Disability ) will be considered if they have scored a minimum percentile of 45 in NEET P.G 2018 in accordance with disability prescribed in MCI regulations;
- candidate who has failed to obtain minimum eligibility percentile / score as prescribed in regulations / NEET shall not be admitted to any Postgraduate courses in the said academic year 2018 – 2019;
- “Socially and Educationally Backward Classes” is a reservation category comprising RBA / ALC / OSC. Since in NEET, online application form, there was no column meant for such categories, therefore, such candidates must have applied in “Open Merit” category. The matter was taken up with National Board of Examinations seeking clarifications, who vide their communication No. NBE / 3 / NEETPG / 2018 / 8041 dated January, 2018 have clarified that State category has not been provided and same has to be collected from the eligible candidates of the State as per existing reservation policy and guidelines applicable in State. Accordingly, the candidates have been asked to deposit all certificates including reservation category certificates in Board office at Jammu / Srinagar upto February, 2018. A Public Notice dated January, 2018 followed by clarifications dated January, 2018 has been issued in this regard. In case certificate of any candidate belonging to any reserved category has expired, the same should have been got renewed latest by February, 2018 in terms of Notice dated February, 2018. The Board, however, extended the date of submission of documents upto February, 2018, without altering the said date of eligibility. No “Under Process Certificate” shall be entertained in such cases. This shall apply to State subject certificate as well;
- eligibility for rural service / difficult area service shall be determined as on last date of submission of online form for NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS viz October, 2017;
- Such candidates who have done their Post Graduation or Diploma Courses in any specialty at Government expenses shall be entitled to seek admission for undergoing further Post Graduation or Diploma in another specialty in State Medical Institutions on payment of such fee as may be notified by Government from time to time. Such candidates shall be eligible in terms of SRO 8 of 2005 as amended from time to time.
- Further, as per SRO 08 dated 18th January, 2005 such Doctors who are doing Post Graduation / Diploma Courses in any specialty at Government expenses shall not be eligible to apply for undergoing Post Graduation Courses in any or specialty in State Medical Institutions till completion of their Post Graduation / Diploma Courses, as the case may be.”
- “inservice candidates” who have qualified NEET PG 2018 and fall in zone of consideration will be considered subject to issuance of “NOC” by prescribed competent authority. Board may have NOC certificates issued by the competent authority verified from such authorities if it is found expedient to do so.
Note : – In – service certificate of the doctors must be forwarded by the, Director Health Services, Jammu / Kashmir , as the case may be, and shall be submitted in the BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar within prescribed last date. Board reserves its right to have such certificates verified by the Government.
Non – Eligibility of Candidates
- Following candidates are not eligible for filling Preference form at NEET PG 2018 :
- candidates who have not appeared for NEET PG 2018 conducted by National Board of Examination, New Delhi;
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st March, 2018;
- The candidates who failed to produce original documents in the Board office, within the stipulated time for production of such documents;
- candidates who have not applied / not obtained SMC / MCI / DCI / SDC registration as the case may be;
- Candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed course ( SRO 08 of 18th January, 2005 ) ;
- There shall be no admission of students in respect of any academic session beyond 31st May, 2018 for postgraduate courses under any circumstances. Universities shall not register any student admitted beyond said date ;
- Medical Council of India may direct, that any student identified as having obtained admission after last date for closure of admission be discharged from course of study, or any medical qualification granted to such a student shall not be a recognized qualification for purpose of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The institution which grants admission to any student after last date specified for same shall also be liable to face such action as may be prescribed by MCI including surrender of seats equivalent to extent of such admission made from its sanctioned intake capacity for succeeding academic year.