|Home||Entrance Exam||Seats||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Results|
BPEE CET PG 2017 Counselling
Final Round by Personal Counselling :
The Competent Authority will issue Notification of final round by Personal Counseling on its website www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net indicating schedule of selection process for final round for allotment of seats remaining vacant after completion of earlier round ( s ) of allotment of seats by way of Preference Forms. This final round of allotment of seats shall be conducted by way of personal counseling instead of allotment on the basis of Preference Forms to ensure that all the vacant seats are filled in arising upto 31st May, 2017 and there will be instant seat allocation. All the candidates who have qualified the NEET test 2017 and submitted the documents in BOPEE office will be eligible to appear in the final round of counselling. Those who had not submitted the documents shall, in no case, be considered, notwithstanding their merit position.
On account of allotment of seats in this final round of admission, no fresh vacancies consequent upon allotments made in this round will be created. This is principally because this final round of allotment is meant to fill up ( as far as possible all ) available vacant seats without creating a new or fresh vacant seat on account of such allotment. At this round, eligible candidates will appear personally ( Proxy will not be permitted ) , seeking allotment of seats of their choice. Personal counseling for such allotment will be held strictly in order of State Merit List number of NEET PG 2017. Each candidate will be offered all seats that have remained vacant and are available for allotment as per merit and category, only at time of his / her turn of counseling i.e. State Merit Position.
Before personal counseling round all available vacant seats ( due to non allotment / non joining / resigning etc. ) will be notified on website. All Candidates should carefully go through vacant seats as notified on website and decide as to whether retain allotted seat to him / her or to go for Final Personal Counseling round.
Following candidates are Not Eligible for personal counseling round :
- All NEET PG 2017 candidates to whom seats have been allotted in previous round ( s ) but have not joined.
- Names of all candidates to whom a seat has been allotted in previous round ( s ) and who have joined college accordingly and have further submitted Status Retention Forms by aforesaid prescribed date will be removed out of consideration for remaining admission process.
- Those NEET qualified candidates who had not deposited the documents earlier shall not be considered.
- For the purpose of this Personal Counselling round, following seats shall be considered as available for admission which will be displayed on website before commencement of Personal Counseling round :
- All seats that have remained vacant, if any, at the end of previous admission round ( s ) on account of non allotment;
- All seats that were allotted in previous round ( s ) but were rendered vacant on account of candidate to whom such seats were allotted but did not join or resigned or joined but did not fill in Status Retention Forms;
- All such seats that may become additionally available on any account whatsoever, including but not limited to seats if any additionally recognized by Medical Council of India made additionally available on account of any Order that may be passed by Courts etc.
- In aforesaid final round of admission by personal counseling, preference forms submitted by all eligible candidates will not be considered and same shall be treated to have been cancelled. In other words, this final personal counseling round shall not be conducted on the basis of choices given in preference forms submitted by candidates., but on the basis of the merit cum preference of such candidates who are available at that time / date.
- All candidates to whom seats will be allotted in accordance with choice and available seats at his / her merit position at time of personal counseling, he / she will be required to join concerned college and complete all necessary formalities ( by submitting all original documents and paying prescribe fees ) for taking admission accordingly within prescribed time.
- Allotment of seat once made in this personal counseling round shall not be changed. At the time of this personal counseling round, candidates must consider available seats thoroughly and opt for a seat which they must join once allotted.
- It is made hereby clear that in case such a candidate does not join concerned College and / or fails to comply with necessary formalities, his / her admission shall be cancelled.
Note : Where there is any subsequent vacancy / vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, same shall be filled from amongst candidates of that particular category strictly according to their merit. Where no eligible candidate is available in any Reserved Category, seat ( s ) will go to Open Merit Category even for admission through Online counselling in the earlier round ( s ) .
- The process of allotment of streams / institutions for MD / MS / PG Diploma & MDS Courses by counselling shall have to be completed by 31st May, 2017 unless otherwise notified.
- However, the selected candidates, who have completed their admission formalities but are no more interested in continuing their admission must resign by or before 25th May, 2017 failing which they shall not be eligible to appear in the test for admission to MD / MS and other PG Diploma Course next year. This is to ensure that no seat remains vacant and
- Board gets time to notify the unfilled and vacant seats. The candidates selected after 25th May, 2017 cannot resign so such candidates should weigh all pros and cons before participating in the counselling held after 25th May, 2017.