BPEE CET PG Counselling 2015
BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling
BPEE Counselling for Allotment of Disciplines / Streams :
1. BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling is an extremely important component in the process of making selection which affords the candidates an opportunity of indicating their choices / preferences about allotment of disciplines / institutions on the basis of their marks in the Entrance Test. The candidates should make a realistic assessment of the Streams they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counselling on the option form.
2. The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of disciplines / institutions in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference.
For example, if a candidate indicates his options in the following manner :
- MD Radio diagnosis – GMC Jammu.
- MD Radio diagnosis – ASCOMS Jammu.
- MS General Surgery – GMS Jammu.
- MS General Surgery – GMC Srinagar.
Such a candidate will be first considered for allotment of MD Radio diagnosis in GMC – Jammu. If on merit, this candidate does not qualify for allotment of such a seat, he/she can then be considered for self supporting seat of MD Radio diagnosis in ASCOMS – Jammu. If that seat is available, it will be allotted to him / her. He / She shall not be then considered for Allotment of MS Surgery in GMC – Jammu / GMC – Srinagar.
3. The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by rank in the Entrance Test and allotment of Streams / Institutions shall accordingly be made through counselling. The selected candidates will be called for counselling one after another in order of merit and rank for allotment of Streams / Institution. Rank wise counselling schedule will be placed on BOPEE website(s) / published in two leading English newspapers of the State prior to the date of commencement of the counselling process. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates for appearing at counselling sessions.
4. The candidate has to appear personally for counselling and will be required to bring along with his / her Admit Card and a Bank Draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of FA / CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he / she may send his / her duly authorised representative with admit card, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him / her. The Formats of an Authority letter and Undertaking.
5. If a candidate or his / her representative does not appear for counselling on the specified date but appears on subsequent date within the period of notified counselling schedule, he / she will be allowed for such counselling after he / she puts up an application justifying as to why he / she could not attend counselling and furnish a Bank Draft of 1000/- drawn in favour of FA / CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu for counselling. Such a candidate will be considered for allotment of Stream / Institution available at that point time on merit. Such a candidate shall be required to furnish an undertaking to the effect that he / she voluntarily accepts the Stream / Institution available at that time for counselling.
6. Where a candidate selected fails to complete admission formalities within the stipulated time but intends to appear in subsequent counselling, he / she will be allowed to participate in the counselling subject to furnishing of satisfactory justification in writing for such a failure along with a Bank Draft of 1000/- drawn in favour of FA / CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu and he / she will be considered for the allotment of Stream / Institution available at that point of time on merit. Such candidate shall be required to furnish an undertaking to the effect that he/she voluntarily accepts the available Stream / Institution at that time of his / her turn of counselling.
7. A candidate has to join the allotted Institution within the prescribed time period, failing which his / her seat shall automatically stand cancelled and the same shall be filled up as a vacant seat.
8. The candidates who fail to join the allotted/upgraded Stream / Institution will be considered subsequently for up-gradation in the next round of counselling, if seat is available as explained at point (V) above.
9. The shortfall in respect of vacancies, if any, received by the Board from time to time will be filled through up gradation counselling in order of merit and choice.
10. The residual seats, which will become available after up – gradation, will be allotted on the basis of second up – gradation / counselling and so on.
11. The decision of the Board concerning allotment of Streams and Institutions shall be final. The choice of Streams / Institutions once exercised shall not be allowed to be changed subsequently.
12. The process of allotment of Streams / Institutions for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS courses by counselling shall have to be completed by 31st May, 2015. However, the selected candidates, who have completed their admission formalities but are no more interested in continuing their admission, must resign by or before 25th of May, failing which they shall not be eligible to appear in the Test for admission to MD / MS / and other PG Diploma Course next year. This is to ensure that no seat remains vacant and Board gets time to notify the remaining seats. The candidates selected after 25th of May cannot resign so such candidates should think weigh all pros and cons before participating in the counselling held after 25th of May.
BPEE CET PG 2015 Merit Determination
a. As per MCI and DCI norms, the minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for selection in any of the postgraduate courses shall be as under :
- Open Merit Category : 50%
- Reserved Categories : 40%
b. The BOPEE PG Medical The merit lists shall be prepared on the basis of inter – se merit of the candidates in the Entrance
Test plus marks for services as per SRO 401 dated 29-12-2009 ( if applicable ) in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category separately.
c. Where two or more candidates have secured equal marks, their inter – se merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Paper – II ( Clinical ).
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marksin the qualifying examination, if the marks in paper II are equal.
- Candidates who are older in age, if the marks in a & b above are also equal.
Note : Where there is any subsequent vacancy / vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, the same shall be filled from amongst the candidates of that particular category strictly according to their merit. Where no eligible candidate is available in any Reserved Category, the seat (s) will go to the Open Merit Category.
CET 2015 Navigation : Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Biology Syllabus 2015, BPEE CET BEd Results 2015 , BPEE PG CET Counselling 2015, BPEE PG CET Results 2015, BPEE CET PG Exam Pattern 2015, BPEE CET PG Reservation of Seats 2015 , BPEE PG CET Application Form 2015, BOPEE CET Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 2 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Zoology Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Botany Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 2 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry - 1 Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Physics Syllabus 2015, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics - 1 Syllabus 2015, BPEE CET PG Entrance Exam 2015, BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam 2015, BOPEE CET Entrance Exam 2015, BPEE CET Preparation Question Bank CD
CET Related : BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Date, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Schedule, BPEE CET PG Counselling 2015, JK BPEE CET 2015 PG Online Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Eligibility, BPEE CET 2015 PG Counseling Fee, BPEE CET 2015 PG Medical Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Venue, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Criteria, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Seats, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Rounds, BPEE CET PG 2015 First Counselling Date, BPEE PG 2015 Merit wise Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Call Letter, BPEE CET 2015 MDS Counselling Procedure, BPEE CET 2015 MD MS Cousnelling, JK BPEE PG 2015 Counselling Allotment, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Form, BPEE CET PG 2015 Counseling Notification, JK BPEE CET PG 2015 Counselling Choice Filling, JK BPEE PG 2015 Counselling Documents, BPEE CET PG 2015 Category wise Counselling,
BPEE CET PG Counselling 2015 – BPEE Common Entrance Exam for PG Counselling 2015
Posted In entrance exam : cet : Leave a response for bpee cet pg counselling 2015 by amala