BPEE CET PG Counselling 2014
BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling
BPEE Counselling for Allotment of Disciplines / Streams :
1. BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling is an extremely important component in the process of making selection which affords the candidates an opportunity of indicating their choices / preferences about allotment of disciplines / institutions on the basis of their marks in the entrance examination. The candidates should make a realistic assessment of the streams they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counselling on the option form.
2. The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of disciplines / institutions in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference.
For example, if a candidate indicates his options in the following manner :
- MD Radio diagnosis – GMC Jammu.
- MD Radio diagnosis – ASCOMS Jammu ( self supporting seat ).
- MS General Surgery – GMS Jammu.
- MS General Surgery – GMC Srinagar.
Such a candidate will first be considered for allotment of MD Radio diagnosis in GMC-Jammu. If on merit the candidate does not qualify for allotment of such a seat, he / she can then be considered for self supporting seat of MD Radio diagnosis in ASCOMS – Jammu. Allotment of MS Surgery in GMC – Jammu / GMC – Srinagar will be considered thereafter.
3. The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by rank in the entrance examination and allotment of streams / institutions shall accordingly be made through counselling. The selected candidates will be called for counselling one after another in order of merit and rank for allotment of discipline / institution. Rank wise counselling schedule will be placed on BOPEE website(s) http://www.jakbopee.org/ / published in two leading English newspapers of the State three days prior to the date of commencement of the counselling process. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates for appearing at counselling sessions.
4. The candidate has to appear personally for counselling and will be required to bring along with his / her Admit Card and a bank draft of 800/- drawn in favour of “FA / CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu”. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he / she may send his / her duly authorized representative with admit card, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him / her.
5. If a candidate or his / her representative does not appear for BPEE CET PG Counselling on the specified date but appears on subsequent date within the period of subsequent notified counselling schedule, he / she will be allowed for such counselling after he / she puts up an application justifying as to why he / she could not attend counselling and furnish a Bank Draft of 1000/- drawn in favour of “FA / CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu” for counselling. Such a candidate will be considered for allotment of course / stream / institution available at that point of merit and time. Such candidates shall be required to furnish an undertaking to the effect that they voluntarily accept the available stream / institution at that time for counselling.
6. Where a candidate having being selected fails to complete admission formalities within the stipulated time but intends to appear on any date during subsequent notified date of BPEE CET PG Counselling he / she will be allowed for such counselling after he / she furnishes satisfactory justification in writing for such a failure along with a Bank Draft of 1000/- drawn in favour of “FA/CAO, BOPEE Srinagar / Jammu” and he / she will be considered for the allotment of course / stream / institution available at that point of time on merit. Such candidates shall be required to furnish an undertaking to the effect that they voluntarily accept the available stream / institution at that time of his / her turn of counselling.
7. In case a candidate or his authorized representative fails to appear for counselling during the entire notified period of counselling, he / she will forfeit his claim for admission and shall not be considered for allotment of seat / stream under any circumstances.
8. Candidates shall have to join the course after allotment of streams / institutions within the specified time period. In case, a candidate does not join the course on any ground within the stipulated time period, his / her seat shall automatically stand cancelled and the same will be filled up as a vacant seat under rules.
9. Candidates who fail to join the allotted / upgraded discipline / institution will be considered for upgradation, if seats available as explained above.
10. Shortfall in respect of vacancies, if any, received by the Board after first round of counselling will be filled through upgradation BOPEE CET Counselling in order of merit and choice of all candidates in the rank range including the candidates who have missed their counselling / admission.
11. The residual seats, which will become available after upgradation will be allotted on the basis of second upgradation / counselling and so on.
12. The decision of the Board concerning allotment of streams and Institutions shall be firm and final. Choices of streams / institutions once exercised shall not be allowed to be changed subsequently.
13. The process of allotment of discipline / institution for MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS courses by counselling shall be completed by 31st May, 2014. However, the selected candidates, who have to complete their admission formalities before 25th have to resign, if they are not interested to continue their admission, by or before 25th May failing which they will not be eligible to appear in the Test for admission to MD / MS / and other PG Diploma Course next year. This is to ensure that no seat remains vacant and Board gets time to notify the remaining seats.
14. As the process of admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS Course is to be completed on 31st May, 2014, any candidate who has joined any discipline / Institution or CNA case ( Choice not available ) case or the case as explained at point (e) above, if interested, for upgradation / allotment may attend BOPEE office, Srinagar on 31st May, 2014 at 8.00 AM for any seat reported to be vacant on that day.
Note : In case of any subsequent vacancy / vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, the same shall be filled from amongst the candidates of that particular category strictly according to merit. In the event of non – availability of eligible candidates in any Reserved Category, the relevant vacancies shall go to the Open Merit Category.
BPEE CET PG 2014 Merit Determination
a. As per MCI and DCI norms, the minimum qualifying marks in the BPEE PG Entrance Examination for selection in any of the postgraduate courses shall be as under :
- Open Merit Category : 50%
- Reserved Categories : 40%
b. The BOPEE PG Medical merit Lists shall be prepared on the basis of inter – se merit of the candidates in the Entrance Examination plus marks for services as per SRO 401 dated 29-12-2009 ( if applicable ) in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category separately.
c. In the case of candidates securing equal marks, inter – se merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Paper – II ( Clinical ).
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are older in age, if the marks in a & b above are also equal.
Note : In case of any subsequent vacancy / vacancies caused by whatsoever reason in any category, the same shall be filled from amongst the candidates of that particular category strictly accommodatingly to merit. In the event of non – availability of eligible candidates in any Reserved Category, the relevant vacancies shall go to the Open Merit Category.
CET 2014 Navigation : BPEE CET BEd Results 2014 , BPEE PG CET 2014 Counselling , BPEE PG CET 2014 Results , BPEE CET PG 2014 Exam Pattern , BPEE CET PG 2014 Reservation of Seats , BPEE PG CET 2014 Application Form , BOPEE CET Syllabus 2013, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Zoology Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Botany Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Chemistry Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Physics Syllabus, Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Mathematics Syllabus, BPEE CET PG 2014 Entrance Exam , BPEE CET BEd Entrance Exam 2014, BOPEE CET Entrance Exam 2013, BPEE CET Preparation Question Bank CD
CET Related : BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2014 CCounselling Date, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Schedule, BPEE CET PG Counselling 2014, JK BPEE CET 2014 PG Online Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Eligibility, BPEE CET 2014 PG Counseling Fee, BPEE CET 2014 PG Medical Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Venue, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Criteria, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Seats, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Rounds, BPEE CET PG 2014 First Counselling Date, BPEE PG 2014 Merit wise Counselling, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Call Letter, BPEE CET 2014 MDS Counselling Procedure, BPEE CET 2014 MD MS Cousnelling, JK BPEE PG 2014 Counselling Allotment, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Form, BPEE CET PG 2014 Counseling Notification, JK BPEE CET PG 2014 Counselling Choice Filling, JK BPEE PG 2014 Counselling Documents, BPEE CET PG 2014 Category wise Counselling,
BPEE CET PG Counselling 2014 – BPEE Common Entrance Exam for PG Counselling 2014
Posted In entrance exam : cet : Leave a response for bpee cet pg counselling 2014 by amala