|Home||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
BPEE CET 2017 Reservation Seats
|PG Diploma 2017||Government seats P.G. Diploma courses||EffectiveReservation|
|S.No||Discipline||GMC-J||OM||CAT||GMC S||OM||CAT||SKIMS S||OM||CAT||OM||CAT||Total|
|3||Dermatology Venereology Leprosy||0||0||0||2||1||1||0||0||0||1||1||2|
|11||Social ft Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|17||Radio Diagnosrt / Kadiology||4||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||1||4|
|20||Immuno Haematolo gft Blood Transfusion"||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||1||0||1||1|
Reservation and Category Codes :
|S.No||Categories||Category Code||Reservation in %age|
|1||Open Merit ( OM )||06||65|
|Category wise reservation in respect of various reserved categories is as below:|
|3||Scheduled Castes ( SC )||07||04|
|4||Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||08||05|
|5||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes:|
|6||Weak and Under Privileged Classes / Social Castes ( OSC )||12||01|
|7||Residents of Backward Area ( RBA )||13||10|
|8||Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line ofm Control ( ALC )||14||02|
|9||Children of Defense Personnel / Military Forces and State Police Personnel ( CDP ) *||15||02|
|10||Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports ( SP ) **||16||01|
|11||Open merit category or than item ( 1 ) above who have served for a minimum period of 5 years in Rural Areas ( RS )||22||10|
- candidate having a certificate that his / her father is working in Defence Establishment ( Military Engineering Service ,paramilitary force or other service of like nature ) where salary is paid out from Defense Estimates is not entitled to benefit of CDP Category.
- Where this certificate is wrongly accepted and candidate gets admission on basis of such a certificate, admission of such candidate will be cancelled as and when this mistake / fraud comes in notice of Board.
- candidates having “Outstanding Proficiency in Sports” must submit their certificates to Secretary, J& K Sports Council for awarding points which will be then officially submitted to the Board by the Sports Council. Board shall not be responsible where a candidate fails to submit certificates to the Council or Council fails to forward points of a candidate to Board. It shall be sole responsibility of candidate to ensure that his / her sports points are forwarded by Council to Board. ( Candidates belonging to sports category shall be considered on basis of merit and sports points given by State Sports Council ) .
- Selection of candidates from Reserved Categories for different streams in MD / MS / PG Diploma courses shall be made strictly on the basis of their inter – se merit treating them as a single class for purposes of allotment of Streams in terms of Rule 15 of Reservation Rules, 2005. Further, in MDS course, selection of candidates for reserved categories will be done as per roster issued vide SRO 154 dated 27th May, 2009
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain at least minimum qualifying marks / score in Entrance Test for Courses as prescribed for different categories under Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Rules and MCI / DCI Regulations, as amended from time to time. For the selection of candidates who appeared in NEET 2017, the cut of scores notified by the NEET as qualifyin points shall be relevant. Since the CDP, JKPM, SP, Rural Service categories are not recognised by MCI, minimum qualifying marks for such candidates shall be as required for OM Category of candidates and shall be regulated in accordance with law / rules on subject.
Distribution of MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS Seats :
The seats available for admission to medical postgraduate courses through NEET – PG 2017 will be from Institutions located in J&K State i.e Government / Private medical colleges. State of J&K is not contributing to All India quota, therefore, all seats available in government medical colleges shall be filled through the NEET 2017. Seats in private college to the extent of 50% shall be filled by the BOPEE and remaining 50% by the college on the basis of the NEET result. Tentative seat matrix available in State of Jammu and Kashmir has already been displayed on Board‟s website, on 24th January, 2017 which includes institution – wise and reservation – wise distribution of seats. This seat matrix is given in Annexure ‘F’ to this Brochure. Seats available will be filled on the basis of State Merit List in NEET PG 2017 with due regard to the preferences submitted by the candidates, Reservation rules and other orders of State, MCI regulations and decisions of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court on the subject.
Postgraduate seats left unfilled in an academic year, shall not be carried forward to the next or subsequent academic year. Last date of joining MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS Courses is 31st May, 2017 as per the guidelines of MCI / New Delhi issued pursuant to the orders of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court of India in W.P. ( c ) 76 / 2005 and W.P.314 / 328 of 2015 dated 18th January, 2016 Ashish Ranjan and other V / s Union of India. Academic year will start from 2nd May 2017 as per MCI guidelines. ( Last date of admissions and date of commencement of academic year is subject to change as per directions of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court or MCI.
Jammu Kashmir BOPEE Colleges and Their Intake :
|S.No||Name of the College||Intake Capacity|
|1||Government Medical College, Jammu||97||31||-|
|2||Government Medical College, Srinagar||89||21||-|
|4||Government Dental College, Srinagar||-||-||12|
|5||ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||9||-||-|