BPEE CET 2018
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations ( BOPEE ) invites admission application for B.E. / B.Tech. ( Engineering ) Courses for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BPEE CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates applying for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. Engineering Coursesmust fulfil the following eligibility conditions namely :
A candidate must :
- be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State;
- Have passed Hr. Sec. Part-II ( 12th /10+2 ) or an equivalent examination from a recognised statutory Board / University. The candidates appearing / appeared in 12th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test;
- Be at least 17 years old on 31st December of the relevant year ( 2018 ) and have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Children of Para-Military Forces, Children of State Police Personnel and candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports and 40% marks for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and other Backward Classes.
- Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to B.E / B.Tech. Engineering Courses.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 ( 12th Class ) annual examination can also apply to appear in CET-2018. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counselling / selection, if they figure in the list of the candidates qualified or called for counselling as the case may be. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she shall not be considered for admission.
- The candidates applying under TFW category are open merit candidates. They must fulfil eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
BPEE CET Exam Pattern 2018
BPEE CET shall consist of Single Paper with three sections comprising of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with 180 questions ( 60 questions from each section ) with time duration of 3.00 hours. The questions shall be multiple choice objective types withone mark each. There will be 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer;
The broad distribution of questions in different subjects shall be :
|Name of the Stream||Number of papers||Subjects ||No of Questions||TIme Duration|
|CET ( Engineering ) 2018||Single||Physics||60||3 Hours|
The question paper shall be objective type containing multiple choice answers. It contains several pages stapled together in one cover. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding and application of the relevant subject that a student of 10+2 standard is expected to posses. All questions are compulsory. There are 0.25negative marks for every wrong answer. A candidate having less than ten (10) marks or as may be fixed by the Board shall not be considered for admission.
The Candidates should not make any type of marking on the Question Booklet. Paper for rough work is included in the Question Booklet. Each Question Booklet has four series, which are in alphabets i.e. A, B, C, D printed on the cover page of the Question Booklet. At the end of the Entrance Test, candidates can take the Question Booklets with them.
BPEE CET Application Form 2018
The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jkbopee.gov.in ( through URL’s/ links provided for this purpose ) within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
The payment of [rupee] 800/-( Rupees Eight hundred only ) only as fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any National Credit Card / Debit Card / facility. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates have been given in detail in the e-Brochure. The students must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The candidates can download admission notification, Brochure, instructions, Admit Card and all other relevant information from the official website of the BOPEE at any Common Service Centres of J&K State at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can also contact the “Help Desk” of I.T. Section of BOPEE on 9419150693 /9419403272 /9697383737 / 9419434133 /9469012295 for any assistance / guidance in this regard on any working day within the last date prescribed for submitting Online Application Form.
BPEE CET Admit Card 2018
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre / venue without valid Admit Card in original;
- Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test;
- The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites ( www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.gov.in ) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards.
- Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website
BPEE CET Syllabus 2018
BPEE CET Syllabus for BE / BTech Engineering Courses
BPEE CET Results 2018
Jammu Kashmir BPEE CET Results will be declared on 10th May, 2018
BPEE CET 2018 Counselling
Counselling For Allotment Of Discipline / Institution :
The candidates, at times, take counselling very lightly and do not join the allotted streams / Institutions of their choice exercised by them during counselling which leads to repeated rounds of counselling, thus delaying the admission process abnormally. The candidates are, therefore, advised to fill in the online preference form with due care, diligence and application of mind, as any carelessness on his or her part may deprive him / her of a seat / institution of his / her choice notwithstanding his / her merit position.
Counselling being an extremely important component in the process of selection it affords the candidates an opportunity of indicating their choices / preferences about allotment of disciplines / institutions. The candidates should make a realistic assessment of the streams which they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counselling on the option form during the online counselling and the online form. If physical round takes place, the candidates must come for counselling along with all documents in original; admit card and a payment receipt of [rupee] 1200/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar / Jammu. The fee can also be paid through swap machine available at BOPEE office, Srinagar / Jammu. However, in exceptional cases, where the BOPEE is satisfied on the basis of documentary proof that the applicant is an orphan or is living in an abject poverty, the fee charged may be refunded if he / she fails to take admission due to some unavoidable reasons beyond his / her control;
The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of disciplines / institutions in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference.
Procedure for Online Counselling
The following shall be the procedure for online counselling :
- Subject to the limits fixed by the Board, candidates who have qualified the examination and figure in the State Merit List shall be eligible to participate in the online counselling, provided they have submitted necessary documents online / offline as may be notified by the Board;
- Such candidates shall be required to fill in online preference forms, as per the schedule as may be notified by the Board;
- The candidates shall be given time to conduct mock exercise to fill in the online preferences;
- The candidates shall be required to pay an online counselling fee of [rupee] 1200/- to be eligible for consideration for allotment of seat;
BPEE CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of fillingup of application forms||1st Feburary, 2018
|2||Last date of filling up of application forms 3||21st March, 2018|
|3||Downloading of Admit Cards||10th April, 2018 onwards|
|4||Date of conduct of examination||22nd April, 2018|
|5||Declaration of result||By or before 10th May, 2018|
|6||Declaration of Key||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day|
|7||Representation against key||Upto 3 days after the conduct of CET
|8||Counselling Schedule||Shall be notified seperately|
|9||Completion of the admission process||By or before 15th August, 2018|
Jammu Institute of Ayurveda & Research,
4th Floor, South Block,
Bahu Plaza,Jammu – 180012.
Telephone No : 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar), 0191-2479371, 2470102 ( Jammu ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jakbopee.org