|COMEDK UGET 2017 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2018
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka ( COMEDK ) invites admission Application for B. E and B. Tech programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure and has been floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admissions to the Member Institution. Presently about 150 Engineering colleges, who make available around 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Program during the academic year 2018-2019. KUPECA has entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admission Course Duration
- B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- B.Arch. ( Bachelor of Architecture )
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2018 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs has been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 09th November, 2017 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under.
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note : The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card.
For UG Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website ( will be made available before counseling )
Note : Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test COMEDK UGET-2018 is mandatory for all candidates seeking admissions to B.E courses in Member Institutions of COMEDK. A merit / rank is generated based on the candidate’s scores in entrance test only.
|S.No||Subject||PCM ( B.E )||Date & Time|
|1||Physics||60 MCQ||13th May 2018
From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Medium of Examination will be English Only
- TEST MARKS
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- However, in the event of a tie in the test score the principle of least negative responses ( Number of wrong answers ) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.
- Total Marks would be 180 .
COMEDK UGET 2018 Test Syllabi
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
In order to familiarize the students to the computer based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available in our website as per the calendar of events.
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Application Form
Registration And Procedure For Making Online Application
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration / Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique user id and password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer ( version 7 to 11 ) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome( 20 to 36 ) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form
- Name of the Applicant : Enter your full Name ( as it appears in your SSLC / 10th Std Marks Card ), In the case of a candidate who has changed his / her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth : DOB to be entered as per 10th / SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID : Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No : Enter your Mobile number.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof : Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved list of ID proof for candidates ; ( I )Voter ID, ( ii ) Passport, ( iii ) PAN Card, ( iv ) Driving License, ( v ) Aadhar Card and ( vi ) School / College Photo ID The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: i. “School / College Photo ID” in original and ii. Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
- Caution : Any id proof other than what has been declared will not be acceptable for the test / admission at college level
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number : Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’.
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Centres
The cities in which the exam will be conducted is listed below. Please note that the final cities in which the exam will be conducted is subject to discretion of COMEDK.
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||Port Blair||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu||MAHARASHTRA||Amravati|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Chittoor||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Srinagar||MAHARASHTRA||Nanded|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Guntur||JHARKHAND||Bokaro Steel City||MAHARASHTRA||Aurangabad|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Kurnool||JHARKHAND||Hazaribagh||MAHARASHTRA||Mumbai / Navi / Thane|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Vijayawada||KARNATAKA||Belagavi ( Belgaum )||MANIPUR||Imphal|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Visakhapatnam||KARNATAKA||Ballari ( Bellary )||MEGHALAYA||Shillong|
|ASSAM||Guwahati||KARNATAKA||Vijayapura ( Bijapur )||PUNJAB||Amritsar|
|BIHAR||Darbhanga||KARNATAKA||Kalaburagi ( Gulbarga )||RAJASTHAN||Kota|
|BIHAR||Chapra||KARNATAKA||Hubballi ( Hubli )||TAMILNADU||Chennai|
|BIHAR||Purnea||KARNATAKA||Mangaluru ( Mangalore )||TAMILNADU||Salem|
|BIHAR||Samastipur||KARNATAKA||Mysuru ( Mysore )||TAMILNADU||Thanjavur|
|CHANDIGARH||Chandigarh||KARNATAKA||Shivamogga ( Shimoga )||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|CHHATTISGARH||Bhilai And Durg||KARNATAKA||Tumakuru ( Tumkur )||TELANGANA||Khammam|
|DELHI-NCR||Greater Noida||KERALA||Kozhikode||UTTAR PRADESH||Lucknow|
|GUJARAT||Gandhinaga||MADHYA PRADESH||Guna||UTTAR PRADESH||Muzaffarnagar|
|GUJARAT||Rajkot||MADHYA PRADESH||Bhopal||WEST BENGAL||Durgapur|
|GUJARAT||Vadodara||MADHYA PRADESH||Gwalior||WEST BENGAL||Kolkata|
|GUJARAT||Surat||MADHYA PRADESH||Indore||WEST BENGAL||Siliguri|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Shimla||MADHYA PRADESH||Jabalpur|
- The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
- The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful online Payment by COMEDK
- The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots / centers in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non-available; applicants who had opted for the cancelled / non-available test city will be allotted a center at another city by COMEDK.
- COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on our website.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
- The allocated center will be communicated on the online test admission ticket ( online TAT ).
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Centres Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Results
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 13th May, 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result Date
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result Date : COMEDK UGET Result has been declared
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys ( post challenge verification ) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the individual login, www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
Applicants seeking any clarifications with regard to provisional answer keys
- Applicant to login using his / her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of 500 /- ( Rupees One Thousand ) per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
Note : Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys / Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee shall be final and binding on all.
Final merit/rank publishing
The final merit / rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on 28TH MAY 2018 under applicants login ID
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses ( number of wrong answers ) in 1 ) Physics, 2 ) Mathematics and 3 ) Chemistry
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Rank Card
- Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login in the COMEDK website from 28th May, 2018. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2018 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
- 2) No Rank Card will be dispatched either by email/post /courier / in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- 3) Candidates will not be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the print out of Online Rank Card which is one of the mandatory documents.
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Results Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling
Centralized counseling by COMEDK at Bangalore. Updates available on COMEDK website
COMEDK UGET 2018 Seats Selection Procedure
This document called ‘Brochure for COMEDK UGET 2018’ lays down the procedure and necessary regulations for the conduct of Entrance Test only. For Seat Selection process and other related processes the candidates are advised to visit www.comedk.org for regular updates.
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Click Here
COMDEK UGET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for Uni-GAUGE E / COMEDK UGET 2018||16th January, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Mock test made available online.||05th February, 2018 (Monday )|
|3||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|4||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||4th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|5||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket( TAT )||12th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|7||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections / challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|8||Last date for receiving challenges / objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21st May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer keys||25th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|10||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
To know more about COMEDK UGET 2018 Question Papers Click Here
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Fax : 080 23568309
Telephone : Toll Free:18001036182
Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.comedk.org