|COMEDK UGET 2017 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
|| Exam Pattern
|| Application Form
| Exam Centres
|| Question Papers
COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2017 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs has been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 21st December, 2016 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under.
For UG Engineering Courses :
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note : The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card.
For UG Architecture Courses :
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website ( will be made available before counseling )
Note : Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of AICTE / VTU.