COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2016
|COMEDK UGET 2016 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
Important : COMEDK had earlier announced that it would conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2016 ( UGET – 2016 ) for admission to medical, dental and engineering courses on 8th May, 2016 and accordingly made all the required arrangements for the conduct of the Test. Further and in view of the subsequent developments with regard to National
Eligibility cum – Entrance Test the conduct of COMEDK UGET 2016 for medical and dental streams was announced to be subject to decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
Now, the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition (C) No(s).261/2016 SANKALP CHARITABLE TRUST Vs UNION OF INDIA AND ORS. Dated 06-05-2016 has directed that “no examination shall be permitted to be held for admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any private college or association or any private/deemed university.”
In the circumstances, it is hereby informed to all the candidates who have applied for ComedK UGET 2016 Entrance Exams for medical and dental streams that the UGET 2016 proposed on 8th May, 2016 stands cancelled.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility
COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility for MBBS / BDS
KPCF and KUPECA have entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process. The following shall be the eligibility criteria for UG Medical and Dental courses.
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects ( PCB ) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ).
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2016.
- English is one of the subjects, as in the previous years, to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2016. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ). However, the marks so secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank which shall be decided exclusively based on the minimum required marks secured by the candidates in PCB subjects. Further, a candidate is not entitled for a rank if he/she fails to secure 50% or 40% of the marks as the case may be in English. The paper on English language will be normally of second PUC or 10+2 standard and will test the candidate’s comprehension of the language, the structure of words, phrases, clauses and sentences.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December ( 31-12-2016 ) of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course.
g) The following candidates are unacceptable and hence need not apply :
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination i.e. second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent prior to 2014.
- Candidates having qualified earlier and selected an MBBS seat through COMEDK but failed to join the college so selected or failed to surrender the said seat at the COMEDK level for valid reasons or having joined the college so selected failed to pursue the course.
- Candidates already pursuing Medical UG course anywhere in India.
- Candidates who were caught attempting to impersonate or found following / adopting any of the malpractices earlier including entertaining touts or agents.
B. COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria for Engineering and Architecture are as follows :
The following shall be the eligibility criteria for Engineering and Architecture courses.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Engineering Eligibility :
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note : The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card.
COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility for Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B.Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B.Arch course shall submit separate application form.
Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI, DCI, AICTE, VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council / Dental Council of India / AICTE / VTU.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Navigation : COMEDK UGET Counseling, COMEDK UGET 2016 Counselling, COMEDK UGET 2016 Results, COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam Centres, COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam Pattern , COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Form , COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility , COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam Date, COMEDK UGET Preparation Question Bank CD
COMEDK UGET Related : COMEDK UGET 2016, COMEDK 2016 UGET Eligibility, COMEDK UG Entrance Examination 2016 Eligibility, COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2016, COMEDK UG Exam 2016 Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 Entrance Exam Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 MBBS Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 BDS Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 Engineering Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 Medical Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 B Arch Eligibility, COMDEK UGET 2016 BE Eligibility, Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2016, COMEDK Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016, Age Limit for COMEDK UGET 2016, COMEDK UGET 2016 Educational Qualification, COMEDK UGET 2016 Dental Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2016 Qualifying Exam, COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility for Engineering, COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility for Medical, COMEDK 2016 Qualifying Marks, COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility for BArch, COMEDK UGET Entrance Test Eligibility 2016, COMEDK UG 2016 Eligibility Details, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET 2016 Eligibility,
COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2016 – COMEDK UGET Qualification 2016
Posted In entrance exam : comedk uget : Leave a response for comedk uget eligibility 2016 by nirmala