COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2015
|COMEDK UGET 2015 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility
COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility for MBBS / BDS
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for various programs have been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 02nd December, 2014 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under :-
A) For COMEDK UG Medical and Dental Courses are as follows :
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects ( PCB ) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ).
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks ( 40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UG entrance test 2015.
- English is one of the subjects, as in the previous years, to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2015. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English ( 40% in the case of SC,
ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in the entrance test. However, the marks so secured in English will not be added for the determination of rank which shall be decided exclusively based on the marks secured by the candidates in PCB subjects. Further, a candidate is not entitled for a rank if he / she fails to secure 50% or 40% of the marks as the case may be in English. The paper on English language will be normally of second PUC or 10+2 standard and will test the candidate’s comprehension of the language, the structure of words, phrases, clauses and sentences.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015 of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course.
Note : However the candidates shall submit the original marks card of the qualifying examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
The Following Candidates are Unacceptable and Hence Need not apply :
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination i.e. second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent prior to 2013.
- Candidates having qualified earlier and selected an MBBS seat through COMEDK but failed to join the college so selected or failed to surrender the said seat at the COMEDK level for valid reasons or having joined the college so selected failed to pursue the course.
- Candidates already pursuing Medical UG course anywhere in India.
- Candidates who were caught attempting to impersonate or found following / adopting any of the malpractices earlier including entertaining the touts and agent.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Engineering Eligibility :
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B.Arch is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State ) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually.
Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE / VTU will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note : However the candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility for Architecture Courses
a) The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka ).
b) The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B.Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B.Arch course shall submit separate application form.
- Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI, DCI, AICTE / VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
- Rank Card will be generated only for those candidates who become eligible for admission to Under Graduate Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council / Dental Council of India / AICTE / VTU.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Navigation : COMEDK UGET Counseling, COMEDK UGET 2015 Counselling, COMEDK UGET 2015 Results, COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Centres, COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Pattern , COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form , COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility , COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Date, COMEDK UGET Preparation Question Bank CD
COMEDK UGET Related : COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK 2015 UGET Eligibility, COMEDK UG Entrance Examination 2015 Eligibility, COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2015, COMEDK UG Exam 2015 Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 Entrance Exam Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 MBBS Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 BDS Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 Engineering Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 Medical Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 B Arch Eligibility, COMDEK UGET 2015 BE Eligibility, Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK Entrance Exam Eligibility 2015, Age Limit for COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK UGET 2015 Educational Qualification, COMEDK UGET 2015 Dental Eligibility, COMEDK UGET 2015 Qualifying Exam, COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility for Engineering, COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility for Medical, COMEDK 2015 Qualifying Marks, COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility for BArch, COMEDK UGET Entrance Test Eligibility 2015, COMEDK UG 2015 Eligibility Details, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET 2015 Eligibility,
COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2015 – COMEDK UGET Qualification 2015
Posted In entrance exam : comedk uget : Leave a response for comedk uget eligibility 2015 by amala