COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015
|COMEDK UGET 2015 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
|COMEDK UGET 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form
1. A separate link in the website is provided to assist the candidates in filling the COMEDK UGET Online Application form.
2. Please ensure that you have the following documents ready at hand before you start filling up COMEDK UGET Online Application Form.
- Demand Draft ( drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore. )
- 10th Standard Marks card / School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth ( required for the date of birth verification ).
- SC / ST / OBC or Minority Certificates ( Religious / Linguistic ) if any.
3. Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of “COMEDK” ( check for the correct spelling ), payable at Bangalore ( DD must be payable at Bangalore only ). 1200/- for 3 Subjects ( PCB or PCM ) i.e. MBBS / BDS or B.E. and 1500/- for 4 subjects ( PCMB ) i.e. MBBS / BDS and B.E.
4. Check for the banker’s signature on the Demand Draft before sending to COMEDK.
5. Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely with all the relevant details.
6. After re – verifying the details entered, then click on SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. Kindly make a note of the application number as displayed in the application form. ( 6 digits number ).
8. The candidates need to take a printout of the online application form along with the online study certificate requiring attestation by the head of the institution last studied ( As prescribed by COMEDK ).
9. Verify the details before taking the printout of the Online Application Form and the online study certificate requiring attestation by the head of the institution last studied.
10. Demand Drafts drawn from the nationalized banks in excess of the prescribed fee ( 1200/- or 1500/- ) if sent by the candidate will not be refunded.
11. Non refundable fee for taking COMEDK UGET 2015 and attending centralized counseling if eligible is 1200/- or 1500/-.
12. Candidates who send 1500/- DD for the Entrance Test but have marked or opted for only 3 subjects ( PCM / PCB ) would be allowed only for the same 3 subjects as indicated by them.
13. Candidates who send 1200/- DD for the Entrance Test but have marked or opted for 4 subjects would be REJECTED.
14. Kindly stick your recent ( Not older than six months ) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided ( All the photos must be identical ). Application Form with smudged / tampered / hazy photograph will be rejected.
15. Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form or in the online study certificate requiring attestation by the head of the institution last studied.
16. Please adhere to the time schedule enlisted in the Calendar of Events.
17. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable TO BE REJECTED without prior information to the candidate.
18. Multiple application forms received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
19. COMEDK is not responsible for any error the candidate makes while filling up the Application Form.
20. No change request on the application data will be accepted; hence candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the application.
21. COMEDK will not entertain any changes in the application form and no refund will be made.
22. COMEDK is not responsible for any loss / delay / damage which might occur during Postal or Courier delivery.
23. Any application received after the last date ( i.e. April, 2015 ) mentioned in the Calendar of Events will be rejected.
Completed application forms will not be received in person either in COMEDK office or any member institution.
Please send the following documents along with the completed COMEDK UGET 2015 Online Application Form :
1. Demand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized bank in favour of “COMEDK” ( check for the correct spelling ), payable at Bangalore ( DD must be payable at Bangalore only ). 1200/- ( One Thousand Two Hundred Only ) for 3 subjects ( PCB or PCM ) i.e. MBBS / BDS or B.E and 1500/- ( One Thousand Five hundred only ) for 4 subjects ( PCMB ) i.e. MBBS / BDS and B.E. Application number, applicant’s name & contact number to be written at the back of the Demand Draft. Check for the banker’s signature on the Demand Draft.
2. Printed Online Application Form.
3. Printed online study certificate ( As prescribed by COMEDK ) requiring attestation by the head of the institution last studied ( i.e., 12th Standard / 2nd PUC ).
4. Photocopy of 10th Standard Marks Card or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth.
5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC of Karnataka would be considered, provided they furnish the duly attested Photocopy of the following Certificates obtained on or before submission of their application.
- SC / ST : Caste Certificate issued by competent authority ( Authorized to issue such a certificate but not below the rank of a Tahsildar )
- OBC : Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB: As notified by the Karnataka Government Caste and Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar or higher revenue jurisdictional authority authorized to issue such a certificate.
- MINORITY : Religious ( Christian ) of All India / Linguistic ( Tulu / Telugu / Konkani ) of Karnataka minority candidates have to produce certificate of Brochure obtained on or before submission of their application.
Candidates who have not produced appropriate supporting documents for claiming the status of Religious / Linguistic Minority or ( SC / ST / OBC candidates of Karnataka ) will be rejected.
Application form without any of the above mandatory documents will be rejected.
Note : Avoid stapling of Demand Draft to the application form, instead use clips.
Note : The recent passport size photographs have to be identical. It should not be more than 6 months old. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Any application received not adhering to these specifications will be rejected without any clarifications and no refund will be made. The decision of the COMEDK Committee on this would be final and binding.
The completed Application Form has to reach COMEDK office by speed post or courier on or before Saturday the April, 2015 to the following address :
The Executive Secretary
#132, Second Floor,
11th Main Road, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560055,
COMDEK UGET 2015 Important Dates
|March, 2015||Start date for Issue of COMEDK UGET Online Application Form for MBBS / BDS & B.E|
|April, 2015||Last Date for Receipt of Completed COMEDK UGET Online Application Forms for MBBS / BDS & B.E|
|April, 2015||Uploading of COMEDK UGET Online Test Admission Tickets|
|10th May, 2015||COMEDK UGET Exam Date 2015|
|May, 2015||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys
|May, 2015||Last Date for receiving objection pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|May, 2015||Publishing of COMEDK UGET Final Answer Keys
|May, 2015||Publishing of COMEDK UGET Test Scores
|June, 2015||Publishing of Rank List and uploading of Online Rank Card|
|Only Centralized Counseling for B.Arch|
|May, 2015||Start Date for Issue of COMEDK UGET Online Application form for B. Arch
|June, 2015||Last Date for Receipt of Completed COMEDK UGET Online Application Forms for B. Arch
|June, 2015||Publishing of COMEDK UGET Rank List for B.Arch|
COMEDK UGET 2015 Navigation : COMEDK UGET Counseling, COMEDK UGET 2015 Counselling, COMEDK UGET 2015 Results, COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Centres, COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Pattern , COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form , COMEDK UGET 2015 Eligibility , COMEDK UGET 2015 Exam Date, COMEDK UGET Preparation Question Bank CD
COMEDK UGET Related : COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK UG Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form, COMEDK 2015 UGET Online Application Form, COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015, COMEDK 2015 Application Form for Engineering, COMEDK 2015 Entrance Application Form for Medical, COMEDK 2015 Online Fee Payment, Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Last Date, COMEDK UG 2015 Application Form Submission Date, COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Availability, COMEDK UGET 2015 Online Application Form Status, COMEDK UGET 2015 Online Application Form Download, COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Issue Date, COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form Cost, Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK Application Form 2015 Details, COMEDK 2015 Online Registration, COMEDK UGET 2015 Apply Online, COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Procedure, How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2015, COMEDK Entrance Exam 2015 Important Dates, COMEDK Entrance Test Application Form 2015, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET Application 2015,
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015 – COMEDK UGET Important Dates 2015
Posted In entrance exam : comedk uget : Leave a response for comedk uget application form 2015 by sudha