COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Application Form
Registration And Procedure For Making Online Application
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration / Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique user id and password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer ( version 7 to 11 ) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome( 20 to 36 ) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form
- Name of the Applicant : Enter your full Name ( as it appears in your SSLC / 10th Std Marks Card ), In the case of a candidate who has changed his / her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth : DOB to be entered as per 10th / SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID : Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No : Enter your Mobile number.Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof : Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved list of ID proof for candidates ; ( I )Voter ID, ( ii ) Passport, ( iii ) PAN Card, ( iv ) Driving License, ( v ) Aadhar Card and ( vi ) School / College Photo ID The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: i. “School / College Photo ID” in original and ii. Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
- Caution : Any id proof other than what has been declared will not be acceptable for the test / admission at college level
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number : Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’.
COMDEK UGET 2021 Important Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application||22 March 2021|
|Mock Test availability Online||15 April 2021|
|Last date to apply||20 May 2021|
|Admit Card release||10 June 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 exam||20 June 2021|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||24 June 2021|
|Challenging of Answer key last date||26 June 2021|
|Availability of Final Answer key||1 July 2021|
|Announcement of result & scorecard release||6 July 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.