COMEDK UGET ResultsEntrance Exam » COMEDK UGET »
COMEDK UGET 2018 Results
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 13th May, 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result Date
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result Date : COMEDK UGET Result has been declared
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys ( post challenge verification ) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the individual login, www.comedk.org as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result made available which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
Applicants seeking any clarifications with regard to provisional answer keys
- Applicant to login using his / her user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of [rupee] 500 /- ( Rupees One Thousand ) per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDK UGET 2018 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification of provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in calendar of events will not be entertained.
Note : Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final answer keys / Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee shall be final and binding on all.
Final merit/rank publishing
The final merit / rank is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be made available on 28TH MAY 2018 under applicants login ID
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses ( number of wrong answers ) in 1 ) Physics, 2 ) Mathematics and 3 ) Chemistry
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Online Rank Card
- Online Rank Card will be available under applicant login in the COMEDK website from 28th May, 2018. Candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET-2018 counseling should download & obtain a printout of the Online Rank card.
- 2) No Rank Card will be dispatched either by email/post /courier / in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- 3) Candidates will not be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the print out of Online Rank Card which is one of the mandatory documents.