CUCET Application Form 2015
CUCET 2015 Application Form
CUCET applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
A candidate can apply upto 3 different Programs.
CUCET 2015 Payment of Fees
|Category||CUCET Online Application & payment through online / debit / credit card||CUCET Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application Fee||Application Fee||Bank Commission||Total Payment Candidate to deposit in the SBI|
|General / OBC Candidates|| 600/- for One program|
700 for two programs
800 for three programs
| 600/- |
| 650/- for one program
750/- for two programs
850/- for three programs
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates|| 250 for one program|
300 for two programs
350 for three programs
| 300/- for one program
350/- for two programs
400/- for three programs
|For payment through online / debit / credit card no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to resolve to online / debit / credit card mode of payment.|
How to apply for CUCET 2015
- Applicants are required to fill in the details asked in the form carefully without making any spelling mistake. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected program by online or offline mode of payment.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible.
- Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and completing registration.
How to Pay for CUCET 2015
- There are two modes by which applicants can make the payment : Offline and Online.
- For online payment; applicants can pay through Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Card. After making the payment, system will generate a registration slip. It is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it with them safely.
- For offline payment, applicant has to click on “Generate Bank Challan”. After clicking, system will generate a SBI challan with auto populated details of applicant. There will be two copies of challan – Applicant’s copy and Bank’s copy. Applicants are supposed to take a print out of this challan. System will also generate a registration slip and it is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it safe with them.
- Applicants now will have to visit any SBI branch along with the printout of the challan to make the payment of the amount mentioned on challan.
- After making the payment in any SBI branch, applicants are supposed to obtain the Applicant’s Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No & (c) Date of Deposit filled by the Branch Official. This applicant’s copy of SBI bank challan along with bank seal is a very important document for all the applicants and all the applicants are advised to keep it safely.
- Candidates will have to download the Hall Ticket on after the date specified from website by entering application number & date of birth. Candidates will be intimated about the same by Email / SMS alerts. Intimation or Hall Ticket will NOT be sent by post.
CUCET 2015 Important Dates
|CUCET UG Integrated Programs|
|CUCET Online Application Form Go - Live date||06th April, 2015|
|Closing date of CUCET online applications||05th May, 2015|
|CUCET Admit Cards upload date||21st May, 2015|
|CUCET Exam Dates||06th - 07th June, 2015|
|Score Report to be uploaded on CUCET 2015 website||18th June, 2015|
CUCET 2015 Participating Universities
|S.No.||Name of University||Website of University||Address|
|1||Central University of Haryana||www.cuh.ac.in||Central University of Haryana,
Jant - Pali, Mahendergarh,
Haryana Pin : 123029
|2||Central University of Jammu||www.cujammu.ac.in||Central University of Jammu,
8/8, Trikuta Nagar,
Jammu - 180 012, ( J&K State ).
|3||Central University of Jharkhand||www.cuj.ac.in||Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe,
Ranchi - 835 205, Jharkhand
|4||Central University of Kashmir||www.cukashmir.ac.in||Central University of Kashmir
Sonwar ( Near G.B.Pant Hospital ), - 190004, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
|5||Central University of Kerala||www.cukerala.ac.in||Central University of Kerala
Vidyanagar ( PO ),
Kasaragod ( DT ),
Kerala - 671123.
|6||Central University of Punjab||www.cup.ac.in||Central University of Punjab,
City Campus, Mansa Road,
Bathinda - 151 001,
|7||Central Unviersity of Rajasthan||www.curaj.ac.in||Central Uniersity of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Dist - Ajmer - 305801,
|8||Central University of Tamilnadu||www.cutn.ac.in||Central University of Tamilnadu
Thiruvarur - 610 004 ( Tamil Nadu ).
CUCET Related : CUCET 2015, CUCET 2015 Application Form Online, CUCET 2015 Application Form Offline, CUCET Application Form 2015, CUCET 2015 Application Form Cost, CUCET Application Form 2015 Last Date, CUCET 2015 Admit Card Issue Date, CUCET 2015 Application Form Submission Date, CUCET 2015 Mode of Payment, CUCET Application Form 2015 Availability, CUCET 2015 Application Form Status, CUCET 2015 Application Form Issue Date, CUCET 2015 Online Application Fee, Important Dates for CUCET 2015, CUCET 2015 Application Procedure, CUCET 2015 Online Registration Form, CUCET Apply Online 2015, CUCET 2015 Online Forms Download, How to Apply for CUCET 2015, CUCET 2015 Application Online, Participating Universities for CUCET 2015, CUCET 2015 Fee Payment, CUCET 2015 Online Payment, CUCET 2015 Admit Card Availability, Central University 2015 Important Dates, Cost of CUCET Application Form 2015, Central University Common Entrance Test 2015 Application Form,
CUCET Application Form 2015 – CUCET Important Dates 2015 Details.
Posted In entrance exam : cucet : Leave a response for cucet application form 2015 by swathi