CUCET Application Form 2018
CUCET 2018 Online Application Form
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully without making any spelling mistakes. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by Online or Offline mode.
- An applicant can fill the form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible.
- Test Centre cities – Each candidate should choose Test Centre City of his / her choice Change of Test Centre City will not be permitted after submission of application form. In case, less than 100 candidates register for a particular centre, it will be cancelled and the candidates will be required to appear at nearby centre allotted by CUCET-2018.
- Applicants will receive SMS and Email alerts at the time of registration and also after completing the registration.
- A candidate can apply for a particular programme for a maximum of three PUs with a maximum of 03 options of courses in each of the selected PU.
- In case a candidate wishes to opt for more PUs with additional ( extra ) course ( s ) , he / she can opt for “Add-On” option by paying prescribed fee again.
- Applicants should be ready with his / her good quality and latest digital photograph and signature of size between 10KB – 100 KB and 5KB – 20KB while applying, the detailed information about which has been given above in the Guidelines To Upload Photograph And Signature.
- If an applicant pays the examination fee through Offline Challan mode of SBI, the bank charges ( as levied by the bank ) will be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to appear for CUCET 2018 provisionally subject to the final verification of mark sheets / degrees / certificates, validity of certificates / mark sheets of qualifying examination and also of noninvolvement in the adoption of unfair means in any of the University Examinations / Entrance Tests held earlier, at the time of admission.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for CUCET 2018, but at the time of admission counselling, he / she will have to produce the mark sheet / degree about their fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test for securing pass marks at the CUCET 2018 does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Course applied unless he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria / conditions.
CUCET 2018 How to apply
- Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message in the online case, In the offline case the candidate will get a message after reconciliation from the bankwithin 2-3 days.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
CUCET 2018 Application Fee
|Category||Online Application & payment through online / debit / credit card||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application fee||Bank Commission**||Total Fee to be paid|
|General / OBC Candidates||[rupee] 800/-||[rupee] 800 /-||[rupee] 50/-||[rupee] 850/-|
|SC / ST / Candidates||[rupee] 350||[rupee] 350/-||[rupee] 50/-||[rupee] 400/-|
|PWD Candidates||No Fee||-||-||-|
|For payment through online / debit / credit card no extra charges are to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are strongly advised to opt for online / debit/credit card mode of payment|
CUCET 2018 Filling Application Form
If an applicant appears inadvertently at the Entrance Test who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he / she cannot, at a later date, use that as a right to claim that he / she meets the eligibility requirements.
Concerned University reserves the right to cancel / refuse admission at any point of time if it is found that:
- Minimum eligibility requirement are not fulfilled.
- False documentation has been done, or, facts have been suppressed.
- Any other similar valid reason.
Candidates admitted to any Course in the concerned University shall not be eligible to pursue simultaneously any other full-time course in this or in any other University / Institution.
CUCET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||19th February, 2018|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||26th March, 2018|
|3||Date of Admit Card Upload||13th April, 2018|
|4||Examination Date||28th - 29th April, 2018|
|5||Answer Key Upload||30th April, 2018|
|6||Grievances, if any upto||02nd May, 2018 05:00 pm|
|7||Corrected Answer Key ready||09th May, 2018|
|8||Result Declaration||25th May, 2018|
CUCET 2018 Time Table
|Shift ( Session )||Morning ( 09.00 AM – 11.00 AM )||Noon ( 12.00 NOON – 02.00 PM )||Evening ( 03.00 PM – 05.00 PM )|
|28th April, 2018 ( Saturday )||UGQP01||--||UGQP02|
|PGQP01, 02, 05, 12, 13, 25, 38, 46||PGQP16, 21, 22, 27, 41, 42, 43||PGQP14, 17, 20, 29,
|--||RPQP11, 14, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 33, 37, 45, 49||--|
|29th April, 2018 ( Sunday )||PGQP07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 19, 23, 28, 39, 44, 45||PGQP03, 06, 15, 18, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36||PGQP04, 24, 26, 31, 37|
|RPQP01, 03, 04, 06, 08, 09, 16, 21, 34, 35, 40, 41, 42||RPQP02, 07, 15, 19, 20, 25, 31, 38, 46, 47, 48, 50||RPQP05, 10, 12, 13, 17, 18, 24, 32, 36, 39, 43, 44|