Central Universities Common Entrance Test – CUCET 2018Entrance Exam » CUCET »
CUCET 2018 Entrance Exam
Central Universities Common Entrance Test ( CUCET ) exam is conducted jointly by the nine Central Universities in India 2018 – 2019.
CUCET 2018 Question Pattern
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of
- Part A : English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
- Part B : Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of one / two / three or more sections. Each section can have 25 or more questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of ‘X’ sections ( 75 questions ) as specified on the front cover of the Test Question Booklet. However, he must ensure that he fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
- For example, Part B of Entrance Test Paper ( eg. UGQP01 ) shall consist of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology comprising 25 questions each. A candidate shall be required to attempt any three sections with combination of either PCM or PCB. While choosing the combination the candidate must ensure that he / she has appeared in respective subjects at 10+2 or Pre board or quivalent qualifying exam.
- If an Entrance Test paper contents X number of sections and a candidate is required to answer Y number of section but if a candidate attempt all ‘X’ sections then best of ‘X’ sections as per instructions on the question booklet will be considered for preparation of Merit list.
- For Admission to some Integrated Courses / B.Voc. / MBA / MCA / LLB or any other general course ( s ) , only one paper comprising of 100 MCQs covering English language, reasoning, data interpretations / numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills will be held.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR Sheet. However if a candidate marks multiple entries in the OMR Sheet for particular question ( s ) , it will be treated as wrong answer with negative marking.
- Each paper will be only of Two Hours Duration.
- There will be negative marking in CUCET 2017. Each correct answer will carry 01 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted. Questions not attempted will not be assessed and hence will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
CUCET 2018 Courses Offered
List of UG and Integrated Programs ( 3 / 4 / 5 Years )
|#||Degree||Subject||Course Code||Offered By||Test Paper Code||Exam Schedule|
|1.||Integrated M.Tech.||B. Tech. & M. Tech.||UI01||CUKNK||Common Question Paper ( UGQP01 )||28th April, 2018 ( 09.00 – 11.00 AM )|
|2.||B. Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering||UI02||CUHAR|
|3.||B. Tech.||Electrical Engineering||UI03||CUHAR|
|4.||B. Tech.||Civil Engineering||UI04||CUHAR|
|5.||B. Tech.||Printing and Packaging Technology||UI05||CUHAR|
|6.||Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed||B.Sc. B.Ed.||UI06||CUSBR|
|7.||Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. ( Mathematics )||B.Sc. B.Ed. ( Mathematics )||UI07||CUTND|
|8.||Integrated Science||B.Sc. M.Sc.||UI08||CUKNK|
|10.||Integrated B.Sc. M.Sc.||Physics||UI10||CUKAS|
|13.||Integrated M. Sc.||Chemistry||UI13||CURAJ|
|14.||Integrated M. Sc.||Chemistry||UI14||CUTND|
|18.||Integrated B.Sc. M.Sc.||Mathematics||UI18||CUKAS|
|20.||Integrated M.Sc.||Computer Science||UI20||CURAJ||Common Question Paper ( UGQP01 )||28th April, 2018 ( 09.00 – 11.00 AM )|
|22.||Integrated B.Sc. M.Sc||Zoology||UI22||CUKAS|
|23.||Integrated M.Sc||Life Sciences||UI23||CUTND|
|26.||Integrated B.Sc. M.Sc||Biotechnology||UI26||CUKAS|
|29.||Integrated M.Sc.||Environmental |
|32.||B.Voc.||Industrial Waste Management||UI32||CUHAR|
|33.||Integrated M.A.||English||UI33||CUKNK||Common Question Paper ( UGQP02 )||28th April, 2018 ( 3.00 - 5.00 PM )|
|39.||B. A.||International |
|40.||Integrated B.A. B.Ed.||B.A. B.Ed.||UI40||CUSBR|
|41.||Integrated B.A.LLB. ( Hons. )||B.A.LLB.||UI41||CUSBR|
|44.||B.Voc.||Retail and Logistic Management||UI44||CUKAS|
|45.||B.Voc||Retail and Logistic Management||UI45||CUHAR|
|48.||B.Voc||Tourism and Hospitality Management||UI48||CUKAS|
|50.||Diploma||Beauty & Wellness||UI50||CUJAM|
|51.||Integrated M. Sc.||Economics||UI51||BASE|
|52.||B. Des.||Crafts and Desig||UI52||CURAJ|
List of B.Ed., PG, M.Ed., Integrated M.Sc. B. Ed. & PG Diploma Programs ( 1 / 2 / 3 years )
Provisional List of M.Phil. and / or Ph.D. Research Programme