CUSAT CAT Application Form 2016
|CUSAT CAT 2016 Engg Question Bank CD -|
CUSAT CAT 2016 Online Application Form
1. Submission of Online Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
2. All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test 2016 ( CAT 2016 ) should submit their applications online. International candidates and those applying for the Lateral Entry Programs / MBA/ MTECH program should also submit their applications online. Candidates for PhD/ M Phil/ MA Translation-German & Russian / Diploma / PG Diploma / Certificate programs need not submit online application form. They can obtain the printed application from the concerned Departments ( see Courses of Study ) either directly or through post by paying the required application fee through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
3. CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Fee
|CUSAT CAT Application Fee for all Courses ( Other than Post Doctoral Diploma / Certificate Programs )|
|General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||500/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota ( For B.Tech Programs Only )||6000/-|
|Candidates opting test centers at Dubai should pay 10000/- in addition to the above fee|
|CUSAT CAT Application Fee for Post Doctoral Diploma / Certificate Programs|
|General Category Candidates||100/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||50/-|
|CUSAT CAT Application Fee for International Students|
|For all courses||US$100|
4. Note :- Candidates having both Plus-Two and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B.Tech programs and Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programs are required to submit separate applications by remitting the fees specified i.e. 1000/- + 1000/- for General candidates and 500/- + 500/- for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates. Similarly candidates who wish to apply for MCA Lateral Entry along with other programs should remit an additional amount of 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST )
5. Candidates should retain minimum 3 copies of the Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the fee challan / e-payment receipt for their reference.
6. The online application submission is a two – stage process.
7. In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to create their login credentials. User – id and password created during this stage will be send to the candidate by SMS / email.
8. In the second stage the candidate should login using this user – id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size ( color ) photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature ( 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB )
9. Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
10. CUSAT CAT 2016 Payment Modes
- Challan Payment Mode : Choose your bank first and then take printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Net Banking mode : Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI / SBT a/c : Login to the internet banking account. Choose “Payments / Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection ( PUL )”. Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the challan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the challan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
- CUSAT CAT Online ( using debit / credit card only ) : Login to candidate Home page and click the link “Online Payment”
11. After completing the registration process you should logout.
12. Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
13. You should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the website.
14. If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the application status page.
15. Candidates for MBA / M.Tech programs who are awaiting results of CMAT / MAT / CAT ( IIM ) or GATE can apply online during the extended period also ie from 01st April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016.
16. The candidates should download the admit card for the Common Admission Test from the website ( http://cusat.nic.in ) w.e.f. 15th April, 2016 to 01st May, 2016. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. ( To be produced whenever demanded )
17. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2016 without a valid Admit Card.
18. Eligibility criteria for each program are given in the prospectus. The responsibility for ensuring satisfactory compliance to the prescribed criteria is vested solely with the applicant. Claims found untenable upon subsequent scrutiny shall result in summary disqualification of the applicant concerned and cancellation of any or all admission processes undergone.
19. Kindly note that once you give your present educational qualifications you will be shown all the programs for which you are eligible to apply. You can add as many programs as you like to the box on the right side of the form. You can also remove the selected courses, if you wish.
20. The choice of the Test Subject / Test Centre is the responsibility of the applicant alone and the selections once exercised in the Online Application Form shall be final and irrevocable. Even if a candidate takes the CAT according to a subject of his / her choice, but otherwise does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility prescribed in the Notification/Prospectus, he / she will not be considered for admission.
21. The candidates are requested to visit their home page by logging onto the website ( http://cusat.nic.in ) regularly to keep themselves updated.
22. The registration number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
23. Claims / Requests for benefits under any reservations ( Communal Reservation / Special Reservations etc. ) other than what is indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2016 online application, will not be considered at the time of counselling / admission.
24. The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programs, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and this will be binding on the candidates seeking admission.
25. Candidates must remember that the registration number, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone no, user-id, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially by the candidate for future use.
CUSAT CAT 2016 Navigation : CUSAT CAT 2016 Reservation of Seats, CUSAT 2016 Exam Centres , CUSAT CAT 2016 Counselling , CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Bank Branches, CUSAT LET Admission Eligibility 2016, CUSAT DAT Admission Eligibility 2016, CUSAT MTech Admission Eligibility 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016 Results, CUSAT CAT 2016 Important Dates, CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Form, CUSAT CAT Admission Eligibility 2016, CUSAT CAT Exam Date 2016,
CUSAT CAT Related : CUSAT CAT 2016, CUSAT 2016 Application Form Details, CUSAT CAT 2016 Online Application Form, CUSAT CAT Application Form 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016 Admit Card, CUSAT CAT 2016 Important Dates, Cochin University PG Application Form 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016 Engineering Application Form, CUSAT CAT 2016 Online Application Download, CUSAT DAT 2016 Application Form, CUSAT LET 2016 Online Application, CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Form Last Date, Cochin University CAT Application Form Submission 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Form Availability, CUSAT CAT Application Status 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016 Apply Online, CUSAT CAT 2016 Online Registration, CUSAT DAT Application Form Procedure 2016, CUSAT Admit Card Availabiltiy 2016, CUSAT Admit Card Download 2016, CUSAT CAT Hall Ticket 2016, How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2016, CUSAT Common Admission Test Application 2016, CUSAT CAT Notification 2016, CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam 2016,
CUSAT CAT 2016 – CUSAT CAT Online Application Form 2016 – CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2016 – CUSAT CAT Important Dates 2016 – CUSAT Application Form 2016 – CUSAT Application Last Date 2016.
Posted In entrance exam : cusat cat : Leave a response for cusat cat application form 2016 by shanmugapriya