CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015
|CUSAT CAT 2015 Engg Question Bank CD -|
CUSAT CAT 2015 Online Application Form
1. Submission of Online Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
2. All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test 2015 ( CAT 2015 ) should submit their applications online. International candidates and those applying for the Lateral Entry Programs / MBA / M TECH program should also submit their applications on-line. Candidates for PhD / M.Phil / MA Translation – German & Russian / Diploma / PG Diploma / Certificate programs need not submit online application form. They can obtain the printed application from the concerned Departments either directly or through post by paying the required application fee through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
3. CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Fee
|Application Fee for all Courses ( Other than Diploma / Certificate Programs )|
|General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||500/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota ( For B.Tech Programs Only )||6000/-|
|Candidates opting test centers at Dubai should pay 10000/- in addition to the above fee|
|Application Fee for Diploma / Certificate Programs|
|General Category Candidates||100/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||50/-|
|Application Fee for International Stidents|
|For all courses||US$100|
4. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one program need to submit only one application except in the following case.
5. Candidates having both Plus-Two and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B.Tech programs and Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programs are required to submit separate applications by remitting the fees specified i.e. 1000/- + 1000/- for General candidates and 500/- + 500/- for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates.
6. Candidates should retain minimum 3 copies of the Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the fee chalan / e-payment receipt for their reference.
7. The online application submission is a two-stage process.
8. In the first stage the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to get their user-name and password by SMS / email.
9. In the second stage the candidate should login using this user name and password. Immediately you will be asked to change their password. Now submit all other details required in the online registration form and upload your recent passport size ( color ) photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and signature ( 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB )
10. Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible.
11. Fee can be paid in two modes.
- In the chalan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the chalan form before leaving the bank.
- Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI / SBT a/c : Login to the internet banking account. On the left side, select “Third Party Transfer” and click “GO”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection ( PUL ). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the chalan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the chalan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction details for future reference.
12. After completing the registration process you should logout.
13. Do not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
14. You should check your application status after two working days from the date of payment of fee. If your application is approved, you should take printout of the application confirmation page from the web site.
15. If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
16. Candidates for MBA / M.Tech programs who are awaiting results of CMAT / MAT ( AIMA ) / CAT ( IIM ) or GATE can apply online during the extended period also ie from 01st March, 2015 to 30th April, 2015.
17. The candidates should download the admit card for the Common Admission Test from the website http://cusat.nic.in w.e.f. 20th April, 2015 to 03rd May, 2015. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
18. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2015 without a valid Admit Card.
19. Eligibility criteria for each program are given in the prospectus. The responsibility for ensuring satisfactory compliance to the prescribed criteria is vested solely with the applicant. Claims found untenable upon subsequent scrutiny shall result in summary disqualification of the applicant concerned and cancellation of any or all admission processes undergone.
20. Kindly note that once you give your present educational qualifications you will be shown all the programs for which you are eligible to apply. You can add as many programs as you wish to apply to the box on the right side of the form. You can also remove the selected courses, if you wish.
21. The choice of the Test Subject / Test Centre is the responsibility of the applicant alone and the selections once exercised in the Online Application Form shall be final and irrevocable. Even if a candidate takes the CAT according to a subject of his / her choice, but otherwise does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility prescribed in the Notification / Prospectus, he / she will not be considered for admission.
22. The registration number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
23. Claims / Requests for benefits under any reservations ( Communal Reservation / Special Reservations etc. ) other than what is indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2015 online application, will not be considered at the time of counselling / admission.
24. The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programs, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and this will be binding on the candidates seeking admission.
25. Remember, the registration number, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone no, user – name, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially by the candidate for future use.
26. Candidates are advised to be in touch with news / events on the university website www.cusat.nic.in and candidate home page regularly for latest updates and general information. Specific communications, if any, will be through the given email-id or through the given mobile phone number only. Therefore, the correctness of email-id and mobile phone number should be ensured before final submission. As far as possible, provide the candidate’s own email-id and mobile phone number.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form for International Students
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2015
1. International students ( Foreign Nationals / People of Indian Origin / Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries ) are exempted from the requirement of admission test ( CAT / DAT ) for the academic programs of the University. They can apply either on self financing basis or through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations ( ICCR ) attached to the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. They are required to submit the application through online for the academic programs of the University on payment of US$ 100 by way of Demand Draft / Pay order / Any other instrument ( which does not involve collection charges on the part of the University ) in favour of Registrar, CUSAT. Details are available in the Prospectus published in the website.
2. Applicants who have successfully registered online with CUSAT may forward an advance copy of the confirmation page along with payment of registration fee ( D.D. / Pay Order ) and relevant documents to the following address. The original confirmation page should be forwarded with necessary documents either through the Embassy of India in the respective country, or through the Embassy of their Country in India.
International Relations and Academic Admissions,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi-682 022, Kerala, India.
For further details visit: www.cusat.ac.in / cusat.nic.in.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Navigation : CUSAT CAT 2015 Reservation of Seats, CUSAT 2015 Exam Centres , CUSAT CAT 2015 Counselling , CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Bank Branches, CUSAT LET Admission Eligibility 2015, CUSAT DAT Admission Eligibility 2015, CUSAT MTech Admission Eligibility 2015, CUSAT CAT 2015 Results, CUSAT CAT 2015 Important Dates, CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form, CUSAT CAT Admission Eligibility 2015, CUSAT CAT Exam Date 2015,
CUSAT CAT Related : CUSAT CAT 2015, CUSAT 2015 Application Form Details, CUSAT CAT 2015 Online Application Form, CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015, CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card, CUSAT CAT 2015 Important Dates, Cochin University PG Application Form 2015, CUSAT CAT 2015 Engineering Application Form, CUSAT CAT 2015 Online Application Download, CUSAT DAT 2015 Application Form, CUSAT LET 2015 Online Application, CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form Last Date, Cochin University CAT Application Form Submission 2015, CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form Availability, CUSAT CAT Application Status 2015, CUSAT CAT 2015 Apply Online, CUSAT CAT 2015 Online Registration, CUSAT DAT Application Form Procedure 2015, CUSAT Admit Card Availabiltiy 2015, CUSAT Admit Card Download 2015, CUSAT CAT Hall Ticket 2015, How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2015, CUSAT Common Admission Test Application 2015, CUSAT CAT Notification 2015, CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam 2015,
CUSAT CAT 2015 – CUSAT CAT Online Application Form 2015 – CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015 – CUSAT CAT Important Dates 2015 – CUSAT Application Form 2015 – CUSAT Application Last Date 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : cusat cat : Leave a response for cusat cat application form 2015 by amala