CUSAT CAT Application Form 2013
CUSAT CAT 2013 Online Application Form
1. Submission of CUSAT CAT Online Application does not reserve any type of admission to the University which is subject to compliance with Rules and Regulations of the University in force at the time of admission.
2. All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test 2013 ( CAT 2013 ) should submit their applications on-line. International candidates and those applying for the B.Tech Lateral Entry program ( Diploma – holders ) / MBA / MTECH should also submit their applications on-line ( http://cusat.nic.in/dynamic/publicuser/registration_blet.aspx ). Candidates for PhD / M Phil / MA Translation – German & Russian / Diploma / Certificate programs need not submit online application form. They can obtain the printed application from the concerned Departments. ( see course of study ) by paying the required application fee through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
For Apply CUSAT CET Online Registration through :
1. Indian & NRI candidates ( B. Tech / UG / PG ) : http://cusat.nic.in/dynamic/publicuser/registration.aspx
2. Lateral Entry – B.Tech ( For Diploma Holders ) : http://cusat.nic.in/dynamic/publicuser/registration_blet.aspx
3. CUSAT CAT 2013 Application Fee
|Application Fee for all Courses ( Other than Diploma / Certificate Programs )|
|General Category Candidates||950/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||425/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota ( For B.Tech Programs Only )||5950/-|
|Candidates opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an addisional amount of 10000/- by way of Demand Draft favouring Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.|
|Application Fee for Diploma / Certificate Programs|
|General Category Candidates||100/-|
|SC / ST Category Candidates||50/-|
|Application Fee for International Stidents|
|For all courses||US$100|
The Chalan form ( in triplicate ) downloaded from the website www.cusat.nic.in after online registration can be used to remit the application fee at the bank. The fee can be remitted at any branch of State Bank of India OR State bank of Travancore. The student’s copy as well as the University copy of the chalan form with the Journal No. written on it will be returned to the candidate by the bank as proof of remittance.
Other mode of payments such as Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders etc will not be accepted.
The required fee should be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Ernakulam.
4. Note :- Candidates having both Plus – Two and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B Tech programs and Lateral Entry to B Tech Programs are required to submit separate applications by remitting the fees specified i.e. 950/- + 950/- for General candidates and 425/- + 425/- for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates.
5. Candidates should retain sufficient number of copies of the Confirmation Page and the counterfoil of the fee chalan for their reference.
6. The online application submission is a two-stage process.
7. First Stage : In the first stage the candidate should furnish correctly all details required in the online registration form and upload his / her recent passport size(color) photograph ( 150 x 200 pixels ) and signature ( 250 x 85 pixels ). File size for both photograph and signature should be less than 30 kb.
8. Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes will be allowed.
9. Second Stage : Take printout of the chalan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank. ( Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the chalan form before leaving the bank ). Re-login to the CUSAT website using the registration number date of birth and enter the payment details such as the journal number, bank name, branch name and code and date. Finally press the SUBMIT button to get your application print out which can be retained by the candidate.
10. No document in original or copy need be sent to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
11. Candidates are requested to check the status ten days after the final submission of the application.
12. If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within this time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated in the status page.
13. Candidates who have applied for MBA / M Tech programs should re-login during the period from 15th March, 2013 to 30th March, 2013 to submit their CMAT / GATE score details, respectively failing which such candidates will be treated as having no valid CMAT / GATE score.
14. The candidates should download the admit card for the Common Admission Test from the website ( http://cusat.nic.in ) w.e.f. the 24th April, 2013. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post. Candidates must retain the Admit Card till the admission process is over. ( To be produced wherever demanded )
15. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the Common Admission Test 2013 without a valid Admit Card.
16. Eligibility criteria for each program are given in the prospectus. The responsibility for ensuring satisfactory compliance to the prescribed criteria is vested solely with the applicant. Claims found untenable upon subsequent scrutiny shall result in summary disqualification of the applicant concerned and cancellation of any or all admission processes undergone.
17. The choice of the Test Subject / Test Centre is the responsibility of the applicant alone and the selections once exercised in the Online Application Form shall be final and irrevocable. Even if a candidate takes the CAT according to a subject of his / her choice, but otherwise does not satisfy the conditions of eligibility prescribed in the Notification / Prospectus, he / she will not be considered for admission.
18. The candidates are requested to visit the website ( http://cusat.nic.in ) regularly to keep themselves updated.
19. The register number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
20. Claims / Requests for benefits under any reservations ( Communal Reservation / Special Reservations etc. ) other than what is indicated by the candidate in the CAT 2013 online application, will not be considered for counseling / admission.
21. The University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programs, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and these will be applicable to the candidates seeking admission.
22. Remember, the registration number, date of birth, email id, phone no. etc are vital information to be provided by the candidate which will be required in the later stages of admission.
CUSAT CAT 2013 Application Form for International Students
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2013
International students are exempted from the requirement of admission tests for the academic programs of the University. They can apply either on self-financing or through the Indian Council for Cultural Relations ( ICCR ) attached to the Ministry of Human Resources Development of the Government of India. The ICCR offers a number of scholarships to enable International students to pursue higher studies in Universities and other recognized institutions of higher learning in India. Details regarding the various ICCR Scholarships can be had from
|The Program Director|
Indian Council for Cultural Relations,
Azad Bhavan, Indraprastha Estate,
New Delhi - 110 002,
Tele Phone : 91-011-23379309 / 23379310,
Fax : 91-011-23378639 / 23378647 / 23370732 / 23378783,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.iccrindia.org.
|The Regional Officer,
Indian Council for Cultural Relations,
TC 16/131, Rohini Easwara Vilasam Road,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695014,
Tele Phone : 0471 – 2326712/2320825
Fax : 0471 – 2332479
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.iccrindia.org.
The international students are required to submit the application through online ( http://cusat.nic.in/dynamic/publicuser/foreignreg.aspx ) for the academic programs of the University on payment of US$ 100 by way of Demand Draft / Pay order / any other instrument ( which does not involve collection charges on the part of the University ) in favour of Registrar, CUSAT. Applicants who have successfully registered online with CUSAT may forward an advance copy of the confirmation page along with the payment and the following documents to the following address :
The Director, IRAA,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Kochi – 682022,
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copies of mark lists / transcripts of all examinations undergone.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Reference letters from two persons who have intimate knowledge of their academic capabilities.
- Copy of candidate’s passport.
The academic year of CUSAT commences in July.
CUSAT CAT 2013 Navigation : CUSAT CAT 2013 Reservation of Seats, CUSAT 2013 Exam Centres , CUSAT CAT 2013 Counselling , CUSAT List of Application Form Bank Branches, CUSAT LET 2013 Admission Eligibility, CUSAT DAT 2013 Admission Eligibility, CUSAT 2013 MTech Admission Eligibility, CUSAT CAT 2013 Results, CUSAT CAT 2013 Important Dates, CUSAT CAT 2013 Application Form, CUSAT CAT 2013 Admission Eligibility, CUSAT CAT 2013 Exam Date,
CUSAT CAT Related : CUSAT CAT 2013, CUSAT 2013 Application Form Details, CUSAT CAT 2013 Online Application Form, CUSAT CAT Application Form 2013, CUSAT CAT 2013 Admit Card, CUSAT CAT 2013 Important Dates, Cochin University PG Application Form 2013, CUSAT CAT 2013 Engineering Application Form, CUSAT CAT 2013 Online Application Download 2013, CUSAT DAT 2013 Application Form, CUSAT LET 2013 Online Application, CUSAT CAT 2013 Application Form Last Date 2013, Cochin University CAT Application Form Submission 2013, CUSAT CAT 2013 Application Form Availability, CUSAT CAT Application Status 2013, CUSAT CAT 2013 Apply Online, CUSAT CAT 2013 Online Registration, CUSAT DAT Application Form Procedure 2013, CUSAT Admit Card Availabiltiy 2013, CUSAT Admit Card Download 2013, CUSAT CAT Hall Ticket 2013, How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2013, CUSAT Common Admission Test Application 2013, CUSAT CAT Notification 2013, CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam 2013,
CUSAT CAT Application Form 2013 | CUSAT CAT Online Registration 2013 | CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2013 | CUSAT CAT Important Dates 2013
Posted In entrance exam : cusat cat : Leave a response for cusat cat application form 2013 by amala