|Home Page||Entrance Exam||CAT Eligibility||LET Eligibility||MTech Eligibility||DAT Eligibility|
|Seats||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling||Important Dates|
CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam 2017
Cochin University of Science and Technology applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the various academic programs of the University for the academic year 2017 – 18.
CUSAT 2017 Admissions are based on
- Common Admission Test ( CAT )
- Departmental Admission Test ( DAT )
- Test for Lateral Entry ( LET )
And C – MAT score for MBA. Only on – line registration will be considered for all academic programs of the University except M.Phil courses, Ph.D Programs, M.A. Translation in German / Russian and Diploma / Certificate programs.
Applicants for the following programs are required to appear for CAT, except where specifically indicated otherwise.
First Degree Programs
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering**, Computer Science & Engineering**, Electrical & Electronics Engineering**, Electronics & Communication Engineering**, Information Technology**, Mechanical Engineering** and Safety & Fire Engineering**.
- B.Tech. in Polymer Science & Engineering
- Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics
- B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology
- B.Tech. in Marine Engineering ( Residential Program )
- B.Tech. in Naval Architecture & Ship Building
- 5 Year B.B.A LL.B. ( Hons. ) ( Cost sharing )
- 5 Year B.Com.LL.B. ( Hons ) ( Cost sharing )