Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology – DAIICT PG 2017
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology application invites for the following Course in M.Sc ( IT ) for session 2017 – 2018.
DAIICT PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc ( IT ) Program :
A Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized University in any stream with a first class OR an aggregate of 60% marks, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute / university, in the qualifying degree examination is eligible to apply. Candidates appearing in their final Degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2017 may also apply. However, their final admission will be subject to the condition that they obtain a first class OR 60% aggregate marks in the degree, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute / university. All admitted candidates have to submit their degree certificates or proof of completion of Degree, before 30th October, 2017.
The decision of the concerned authorities of DAIICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final
No of Seats : 120
DAIICT PG 2017 Exam Pattern
The test will evaluate the candidates on their mathematical aptitude, logical reasoning, basic programming, development paradigm.Multiple-choice answers. Wrong answers will be penalized.
Exam Duration : 90 minutes
Weightage : The sectional weights are given as under :
|Mathematics (10+2 standard)||30%|
|Quantitative aptitude and Logical Reasoning||20%|
|The Development Paradigm||20%|
DAIICT PG 2017 Exam Syllabus
- Mathematics (10+2 standard) : Mathematics (10+2 standard) : Algebra – Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear / quadratic equations, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem; Basic Discrete Mathematics – Functions, Sets and Relations; Permutations and combinations, Mathematical Induction, and Basic Probability; Calculus – Limits, Differentiation, and simple examples of maxima and minima.
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning : Questions drawn from Mathematics upto 10th standard and logical reasoning.
- C Programming : Basic Data Types, Language Control Structures, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Dynamic Allocation of Memory, Structs, Recursion, Parameter passing and Scope
- The Development Paradigm : The candidates will have to answer a few multiple choice questions on the development paradigm.
- English Comprehension
DAIICT PG 2017 Exam Centres
- New Delhi
DAIICT PG 2017 Application Form
How to apply
- DAIICT PG 2017 Online Application Form is available in the website : www.daiict.ac.in.
- Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is 1200/-.
- The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her / his application to be considered for final admission.
- Eligible Candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted at selected centers across the country. The online application procedure will guide you through the necessary procedures for application fee payment, registering for entrance test, and choosing test center.
- Final merit list for admission will be prepared based on the aggregate score in the entrance test. The top 120 scorers will be offered confirmed admission and there will be a waitlist. The candidates who have been offered confirmed admission will be given five days’ time to accept the admission offer by paying the relevant fees. If a candidate fails to pay the fees within the stipulated period, the offer of admission will stand withdrawn and the eligible candidate on the waiting list will be offered admission and she / he will be given five days’ time to pay the fees and accept the offer of admission.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be notified to appear for registration, followed by counseling, document verification, payment of fees and on confirmation of admission, the orientation program
DAIICT PG 2017 Selection Procedure
- The candidates are selected through an entrance test . The test will be for 90 minutes. The final merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate score in the entrance test.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of DAIICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final
- Final merit list of confirmed and wait-list candidates based on entrance test will be posted on the website of the Institute. In case of tie, the marks in Development paradigm section and quantitative aptitude in the entrance examination will be considered in order to break the tie. If the tie still remains, then the marks in 10+2 and 10th examination, age and native location will be considered in the ordered to break the tie.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
DAIICT PG Results 2017
DAIICT PG 2017 Entrance Exam result has been declared.
DAIICT PG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Filling of online Application Forms commences on||3rd April, 2017|
|2||On-line application closes on||10th June, 2017|
|3||Entrance test for M.Sc. ( IT )||18th June, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Merit List (Revised)||20th June, 2017|
|5||Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates.||25th July, 2017|
|6||Orientation of new admitted batch.||26th July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017|
|7||Commencement of session||31st July, 2017|
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007,
Telephone No : (079) 30510574/575/576,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.daiict.ac.in.