DAIICT PG 2017 Application Form
How to apply
- DAIICT PG 2017 Online Application Form is available in the website : www.daiict.ac.in.
- Please submit online application form by clicking on the link given below. Application fee (non-refundable) is 1200/-.
- The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her / his application to be considered for final admission.
- Eligible Candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted at selected centers across the country. The online application procedure will guide you through the necessary procedures for application fee payment, registering for entrance test, and choosing test center.
- Final merit list for admission will be prepared based on the aggregate score in the entrance test. The top 120 scorers will be offered confirmed admission and there will be a waitlist. The candidates who have been offered confirmed admission will be given five days’ time to accept the admission offer by paying the relevant fees. If a candidate fails to pay the fees within the stipulated period, the offer of admission will stand withdrawn and the eligible candidate on the waiting list will be offered admission and she / he will be given five days’ time to pay the fees and accept the offer of admission.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be notified to appear for registration, followed by counseling, document verification, payment of fees and on confirmation of admission, the orientation program
DAIICT PG 2017 Selection Procedure
- The candidates are selected through an entrance test . The test will be for 90 minutes. The final merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate score in the entrance test.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of DAIICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final
- Final merit list of confirmed and wait-list candidates based on entrance test will be posted on the website of the Institute. In case of tie, the marks in Development paradigm section and quantitative aptitude in the entrance examination will be considered in order to break the tie. If the tie still remains, then the marks in 10+2 and 10th examination, age and native location will be considered in the ordered to break the tie.
DAIICT PG 2017 Important Dates
|1||Filling of online Application Forms commences on||3rd April, 2017|
|2||On-line application closes on||10th June, 2017|
|3||Entrance test for M.Sc. ( IT )||18th June, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Merit List (Revised)||20th June, 2017|
|5||Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates.||25th July, 2017|
|6||Orientation of new admitted batch.||26th July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017|
|7||Commencement of session||31st July, 2017|