Dibrugarh University CEE Application Form 2016
1. After submitting Dibrugarh University CEE Online Application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan ( generated automatically after submission of Online Application form ) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of Online Application form. The candidate should keep his / her copy of challan after depositing requisite fee.
Please note that if any mistake is detected after submission of Online Application form, it cannot be corrected by the examination conducting office. The Dibrugarh University shall not be responsible for rejection of candidature at the time counselling due to non fulfillment of eligibility criteria and/or wrong entry of information in the online application form. However, the candidate can submit an application afresh. Only applications of those candidates who have submitted the requisite fee on or before the last day of payment will be accepted.
2. The applicants must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the respective information booklets.
3. Applicants need not send copy of application form or any documents to the cell for CEE 2016, Dibrugarh University. However, after depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by using Application form number / user name and the password given by the candidate. Please remember the password given by you during the submission of Online Application form. It is important for further login.
4. Candidates should note that OMR Answer Sheet shall have to be used for indicating the answers. The evaluation of the OMR sheets shall be done with the help of computer. No manual evaluation of OMR sheets shall be done. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the use of OMR Answer Sheet. While appearing in the Examination, the candidates should follow the instructions given in the Question Booklet & OMR sheet and carefully fill up the relevant particulars like Roll No, Question Booklet Set ( A / B / C / D ), Course Option, Subject etc. Use only Black Ball pen while filling up the OMR sheet.
5. Since OMR sheets will be used and the evaluation shall be done by computer, there shall be no provision for manual re – checking and re – evaluation.
6. Candidates should submit Counseling Form for MBBS / BDS and BE / B.Tech Courses at the time of counselling, if called for.
Dibrugarh University CEE Application Fee 2016
|Candidate Appearing for||Amount of fee to be paid|
|MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS Courses only||1240|
|Engineering Degree Courses only||1240|
|Both MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS and Engineering Courses||1540|
The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount alongwith a bank charge of 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submisson of application form.
Dibrugarh University CEE Admit Card 2016
The Candidate will be able to download his / her admit card from the websites mentioned above from 2nd May, 2016 onwards by entering his / her Application Form number generated during theonline submission of Application.
Dibrugarh University CEE Admission Procedure 2016
i. Dibrugarh University CEE 2016 Admission Procedure for BE / BTech :
(b) In the admission test the candidates must appear in all the following papers :
- Mathematics – 100 Marks
- Physics – 100 Marks
- Chemistry – 100 Marks
[ The Syllabus for the Examination is same as the NCERT Syllabus adopted by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council for 2016 Batch ]
(c) The merit list of CEE 2016 will be published by Dibrugarh University. On the basis of merit list of CEE 2016 candidates will be selected for Admission.
(d) If more than one candidate secures same marks in CEE 2016, than the merit will be determined by the total marks obtained in PCM in the qualifying Examination. If there is a subsequent tie, then the total mark obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in the qualifying examination will be considered. If there is a further tie, then the tie will be broken by draw of lot by the Chairman of Selection Committee.
Dibrugarh University CEE Exam Centres 2016
Dibrugarh University CEE Important Dates 2016
|Date of opening of online submission of Applications||21st March, 2016|
|Date of closing of online submission of Applications||9th April, 2016|
|Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI||12th April, 2016|
|Date of Issue of Admit Cards online||2nd May, 2016 onwards|
|Dates of Examination||14th May, 2016 & 15th May, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||Before 15th June, 2016|