|Home Page||Application Form||Seats||Results|
Dibrugarh University CEE Entrance Exam 2016
Dibrugarh University conduts Combined Entrance Examination CEE 2016 for admission to MBBS / BDS, BE / BTech Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam shall be conducted by the Dibrugarh University. The Dibrugarh University CEE 2016 will be conducted as per the current NCERT syllabus adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Candidates should note the following :
- Candidates applying for MBBS / BDS / BAMS Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only
- Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only
- Candidates appearing in both MBBS / BDS / BAMS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
Dibrugarh University CEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
i. Dibrugarh University CEE 2016 Eligibility for BE / BTech Courses :
To be eligible for Admission to any of the Colleges a candidate must fulfill the following conditions :-
- The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- For admission into B.E. Courses the candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % ( 45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST ) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
- The Candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission CEE 2016.
- The Candidate must not above 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August, 2016.Upper age limit mentioned in (d) above is relaxed to 22 years in case of B.Sc. passed Candidates. Upper age limit mentioned in (d) above is relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- The Candidate must posses a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
The following conditions must be fulfilled.
(1) (a) The Candidate must be a citizen of India
(b) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate or his / her father / mother must be residing in the state of Assam continuously for not less than a period of 20 years.
(c) The candidate, including sons / daughters of officers of All India Services must study in all classes from Class – VI to X in the State of Assam and must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination conducted by Government recognized Board / Council from any Institute situated in the State of Assam.
Provided that if a candidate studies outside Assam from Class-VI onwards because his / her father / mother is posted outside Assam as a State / Central Government employee or Employee of any State / Central Government Corporation / Agencies or instrumentalities on deputation or transfer or regular posting, then the period for which the said father / mother is working outside the State shall be relaxable for such candidate. ( Certificate of employment of father / mother outside the state indicating the period of service must be submitted if a candidate is called for counselling ).
(2) (a) The candidate must pass the qualifying examination
(b) The candidate must pass all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English of the qualifying examination in the same sitting and without grace marks.
(c) The candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination in case of candidates belonging to General / Unreserved / Open Category. In respect of candidates belonging to SC / ST ( P ) / ST ( H ) / OBC / MOBC category the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination shall be 50%.
(3) Candidate’s age should not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age on the 31st day of December of the year in which the admission is sought for; Provided that the maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates belonging to the SC / ST ( P ) / ST ( H ) / OBC / MOBC category.
Dibrugarh University CEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- Each paper shall be of 2 ( two ) hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
- Total marks for each paper shall be 100.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- There shall be no marks in case the candidate selects more than one option in the answer sheet. Option once marked can not be changed and erasered.