Dibrugarh University Entrance Exam 2019
Dibrugarh University conduct PG Entrance Test DUPGET for eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Programs MSW ( Master of Social Work ) for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DUPGET MSW Entrance Exam 2019
The Centre for Social Work Studies ( CSWS ) invites applications from interested eligible candidates for admission in the Master of Social Work ( MSW ) Course for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020. The Course consists of 4 ( four ) Semesters with a total duration of 2 ( two ) academic year.
DUPGET MSW Eligibility 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree under the 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University securing a minimum of 45% marks in Major or in aggregate ( 40% for candidates from the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes ). Candidates whose results for the qualifying examination are not yet declared may also apply, provided that she / he is confident of fulfilling all the criteria for admission and is able to submit the original marks sheets before the admission process is completed.
- Preference may be given to candidates from the north – eastern States.
DUPGET MSW Admission Procedure 2019
1. Selection of Candidates for admission will be made through a 75 minutes Written Test ( 60 Marks ) followed by Group Discussion ( 25 Marks ) and Personal Interview ( 15 Marks ). Only qualified candidates securing minimum 45% marks in Written Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Written Test will assess a candidate’s knowledge of and sensitivity to contemporary social issues, general knowledge and analytical abilities of English. The duration of the Group Discussion would be of maximum 20 minutes per group.
2. To qualify for admission, the candidate is required to secure a minimum of 45% marks separately in personal interview; group discussion and the Written Test. Admission will be done strictly on merit basis ( marks secured in Admission Test, GD and PI total ).
The selected candidates shall have to bring all the following documents in original
- Pass Certificates and Marks sheets from HSLC onwards.
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Medical Corticated from a registered medical practitioner vouching the candidate’s fitness.
No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) from the employer ( if employed ) for attending the Course.
DUPGET MSW 2019 Test Centre
Centre for Social Work Studies.
Centre for Social Work Studies Building ( Top Floor )
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004 ( Assam )
DUPGET MSW 2019 Application Form
The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 28th June, 2019.
The application fee of . 400/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. The step by step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
The completed application form should reach he following address
Social Work Studies,
Dibrugarh – 786004.
Documents to be uploaded
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature
To know more about DUPGET MSW Entrance Exam Click Here
DUPGET MSW Results 2019
DUPGET MSW 2019 Exam Date
Dibrugarh University MSW Entrance Exam will be conducted on 10th July, 2019.
DUPGET MSW 2019 Result
DUPGET MSW Results likely to be declared in the month of 10th July, 2019 4.30 pm.
Email Registration for DUPGET MSW Results 2019
Please keep watching this page, to check your DUPGET MSW Results 2019…
To know more about DUPGET MSW Results Click Here
DUPGET MSW 2019 Important Dates
|Date of issuing Application Form||05th June, 2018|
|Last date of submission of complete Application Form||24th June, 2018|
|DUPGET MSW 2018 Written Test||11th July, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 10.00 am to 11.15 am|
|Group Discussion||12th July, 2018 ( Thursday ) from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm|
|Personal Interview||12th July, 2018 ( Thursday ) from 2.30 pm onwards|
|Notification of the provisionally Selected Candidates||20th July, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Date of Admission||Will be notified in the website|
Dibrugarh – 786004,
Website : www.dibru.ac.in