|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form|
|Results||Important Date||Engineering Syllabus||Agriculture Syllabus|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
The counselling of AP EAMCET Medical 2017 begins from August, 2017 . The AP EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling is conducted by NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada for admission to MBBS and BDS programs in University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates to be called for AP EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling as per the rank in the merit list. Aspirants have to attend the AP EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling as per the schedule allotted to their rank. The AP EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling comprises certificate verification, online registration, option entry and admission to allotted medical and dental colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling MBBS and BDS Seats Available
- Total Number of MBBS seats = 3400.
- Number of MBBS seats in Government medical colleges = 1750 in 11 Government colleges in SW, AU and SVU Area.
- Number of MBBS seats in Private medical colleges = 1650 in 13 Private colleges in SW, AU and SVU Area.
- Total Number of Number of BDS seats = 1390.
- Number of BDS seats in Government medical colleges = 140 in 2 Government Colleges in SW and SVU area.
- Number of BDS seats in Private medical colleges = 1150 in 12 Private Dental Colleges in AU and SVU area.
AP EAMCET 2017 Medical Counselling for Special Category :
Verification of Certificates under Sports & Games, CAP ( Army ), NCC, Physically Challenged ( PH ) and Police Martyrs Children ( PMC ) candidates ( Special Categories ). Candidates who wish to claim seat under Special Categories who fulfil the above eligibility criteria are directed to attend along with all Original Certificates and 4 sets of attested Xerox copies for verification of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 eligible Rank holders only.
*1. As per the regulations of MCI, the Physically Challenged candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 70% are only eligible. Candidates are informed to appear for medical examination before the medical board constituted by the Competent Authority for confirmation of eligibility for admission under PH category. Other disability candidates need not attend the verification.
2. Guidelines of Government of India and regulations of MCI shall be observed in making admissions of differently able ( Physically Handicapped ) candidates, according to which the Physically Handicapped candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and if any remaining unfilled seats to be filled with the candidates with 40% to 50%.
3. If any eligible candidate fails to attend for verification of certificates on the above respective dates, the candidate will not be considered for verification and selection against the respective category seats in MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2017 – 17.
AP EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling Fee ( non – refundable ) :
All the candidates who attend the counselling have to pay an amount of 1500 for OC / BC and 800 for SC / ST candidates as counselling fee at the reception counter of the counselling centre irrespective of their selection / admission. The counselling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselling for entry into the counselling centre.