FMS Entrance Exam 2015
Faculty of Management Studies,
New Delhi – 110 007,
Telephone No. : 011 – 2766 6517,
Website : www.fms.edu
Faculty of Management Studies invites application for admission to BMS* / BBA ( FIA ) / B.A. ( Hons. ) Program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
|FMS 2015 Exam Date : 14th June, 2015 ( Sunday ) – 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
FMS 2015 Eligibility
For appearing in the BMS* / BBA ( FIA ) / B.A. ( Hons. ) Business Economics Joint Admission Test :
(a) The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March / April, 2015 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
(b) The General Category candidate should secure an aggregate of atleast 60% marks in his / her XII class examination in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for OBC is 54%, for SC& ST pass marks in qualifying examination, for PwD 55%, for CW 55%. Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
(c) The candidate should have obtained pass mark in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
(d) The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for the process of admission to the BMS* / BBA ( FIA ) programs. Candidates who do not have the confirmed mark sheet will not be entertained under any circumstances. In case of a student seeking admission to the B.A. ( Hons. ) Business Economics program the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination must be produced on the day of the counselling.
(e) The category certificate ( OBC – non creamy layer / SC / ST / PwD / CW ), in the name of the candidate, must be produced :
- On the day of the interview and group discussion ( for BMS*, BBA ( FIA ))
- On the day of counselling ( for B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics )
(f) Compartment cases of current year will not be considered for admission.
(g) Candidates who have appeared in the class XII examination in 2015 and who repeat a paper for improvement to gain eligibility shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
(h) Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS* / BBA ( FIA ) / B.A.( Hons ) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the Delhi University rules.
FMS 2015 Exam Pattern
Faculty of Management Studies admission to the courses will be based on the combined weightage of entrance examination and marks scored in qualifying examination as per the details mentioned below :
I. FMS Joint Admission Test :
Date : 14th June, 2015 ( Sunday )
Time : 3.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
The examination will be held at centres in Delhi only.
- Applicants shall have to take a test based on objective type multiple choice questions ( four choices each ).
- The written test is designed to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates to pursue a BMS* / BBA ( FIA ) / B.A. ( Hons. ) Business Economics degree.
- There is no prescribed syllabus or format for the entrance test. The following areas have been usually included in the entrance test in the past :
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
- The candidate will be required to attempt 120 questions in 120 minutes. The answers are to be marked by blue or black ball point pen on a separate answer sheet ( OMR ) provided during the entrance test.
- Each correct answer will get a score of plus 3 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark and a question not answered will get a score of zero marks.
- Marking of multiple answers for one question shall be treated as wrong answer.
- The test shall be of two hours duration. The Test Booklet shall be distributed to candidates 10 minutes before the start of the test so as to enable candidates to fill the details on test booklet and answer sheet, mark their attendance and verification of their documents.