|G2CET will not be conducted for 2016. DTE Goa Lateral entry ( BE & BPharm ) admission will be based on Qualifying Exams.|
DTE Goa Admission process will start at 10.00 a.m. DTE Goa Admissions shall be done in the following order :
- B. Pharm. admissions for Diploma holders in Pharmacy.
- B.E. admissions for eligible Diploma holders in Engineering in the following order of branches: Mining, Civil, Mechanical and Comp / ELE / ETC / ECE /INFOTECH.
- B.E. admissions for B.Sc. Graduates.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Eligibility
For being eligible to seek admission to Engineering Degree programmes at Second Year / Third Semester Level included in this prospectus, an applicant must fulfil the following criteria :
1. The candidate must be an Indian National.
2. The candidate must have passed from Polytechnics or colleges in the State of Goa, or as a Goa State nominee, under GOI seats or reciprocal arrangement, if passed Diploma from other States.
3. The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with minimum of 45%* ( 40%* in case of SC / ST / OBC# ) aggregate marks at the Diploma course examination conducted by the Goa Board of Technical Education or an equivalent examination, conducted by a recognised Board of Technical Education in India or abroad.
Note : In case of candidates passing Diploma course examination conducted by recognized Boards of Technical Education, other than Goa Board of Technical Education ( BTE ), aggregate marks at Diploma course examination would be computed on the same basis as computed by BTE, Goa. Presently, in case of semester pattern, aggregate marks obtained at final two semester examination ( excluding training marks ) are considered for computing aggregate Diploma marks by BTE, Goa. OR
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Science Degree with Mathematics as a subject at Std. XIIth and with minimum of 45%* ( 40%*in case of SC / ST / OBC# ) marks in the aggregate ( Final Year ) from Goa University.
- B.Sc. Degree holders are required to pass in the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of First Year of Engineering Programme along with Second Year subjects.
- Vacant seats if any under Lateral Entry in Direct Second Year of Engineering Courses shall be available for admissions to eligible B.Sc. Degree holders, only after all seats are offered first to eligible Diploma holders.
4. Seats remaining vacant, if any, after admitting all the candidates from the merit list of students passing Diploma / Degree from the State of Goa shall be available to the candidates who have passed Diploma / Degree from other States, in order of merit, provided that they fulfil other eligibility criteria as given in this prospectus.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate must have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45%* ( 40%* in case of SC / ST / OBC# ) aggregate marks ( Second Year ) from Board of Technical Education, Goa, including specified practical training. Application forms from candidates who have not completed their practical training will be provisionally accepted. However, they shall be considered eligible for admissions, only after completion of specified Practical Training.
- Candidate must have passed the Diploma course from Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa.
- The D. Pharm. Students admitted under above provision to Second Year B. Pharm Science course will have to appear and pass in subjects, as specified by Goa University.
- Candidate who has passed Diploma from other States shall be eligible only for the seats remaining vacant after admitting all the candidates from Goa, only if he / she fulfils other eligibility criteria.
3. Admission of Eligible Diploma / B.Sc. Degree holders to vacant First Year Seats in Engineering / Pharmacy
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering / B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as a subject at Std XIIth, with at least 45%* marks ( 40%* marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC# ), shall be eligible for admission to First Year of Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in First Year, after vacancies at Lateral Entry are exhausted. Merit list of such candidates shall be prepared as per provision under ‘Guidelines for merit list’. Vacant seats under this provision shall first be offered to eligible Diploma holders and then to B.Sc. Degree holders.
Diploma holders in Pharmacy are eligible for admissions to First Year of Pharmacy Degree Course under this provision.
To know more about DTE Goa Lateral Entry Eligibility Click Here
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Reservation of Seats
1. Engineering Courses and Intake
|Sr. No.||Name of Discipline||College||No. of Seats|
|3.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||GEC||12|
|4.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||GEC||12|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||AITD||9+3*|
* Management Quota seats at PCC, RIT, DBE & AITD ( Subject to review )
Distribution of Seats in Engineering
As per guidelines of AICTE and Goa University, following table provides details on allotment of seats to various Degree Courses in Engineering to which Diploma & B.Sc. Degree holders are eligible.
For Diploma holders in Engineering :
|Eligibility to Degree in||From Diploma||Seat Allotment|
|Branch||Total Seats Available||Branch|
|Civil Engg.||21+3**||Civil Engg (GPP, GPB), Construction Engineering,Civil Engg (CT)(APV), Structural Fabrication and Erection Engineering (GPP).||21|
|Mech. Engg.||39+9**||Mechanical (GPB, GPC, ISBT, GPC, RAC, GPP),Automobile (APV), Production (APV), Shipbuilding
(ISBT), Fabrication Technology and Erection Engineering (GPP), Tool & Die Making (TR&TC)*.
(12-GEC, 9- PCC, 9- DBE, 9- AITD)
|Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics Communication, Information Technology||138 +30**||Computer Engg (APV), Electronics Engg(GPP, APV), Industrial Electronics# (GPP), Electronics & Comm (ISBT, APV, GPB), Instrumentation***, Instrumentation & Control (GPP), Medical Electronics (APV)***, Electronics & Telecommunication#, Electrical Engineering (GPP,GPB) Electrical and Electronics (GPC), Electronics & Instrumentation(GPP).||138|
|Mining Engineering||6||Mining Engg. (GPB)/followed by other Diplomacourses approved by Goa University. (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||6|
- *Students passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making from year 2004 onwards are only eligible (subject to eligibility provisions of Goa University).
- **Management quota at PCC, RIT, DBE & AITD (Subject to review)
- # Eligible for Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications only.
- ***Not eligible for Degree in Electrical & Electronics
B. For B. Sc. Degree holders : ( Subject to eligibility provisions to be notified by Goa University ).
B.Sc. Degree holders shall be considered for admission to vacant seats, if any, under Direct Lateral entry into Second Year of Degree Course in Engineering, only after filling the seats with eligible students from Diploma Stream.
They shall be eligible for admissions to the following B.E. Degree Courses (as per Goa University norms ).
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
Pharmacy Courses and Intake
|Sr. No.||Name of Discipline||College||No. of Seats|
|1||B. Pharm.||Goa College of Pharmacy||12|
|2||B. Pharm.||P.E.S.’s Rajaram and Tarabai Bandekar College of Pharmacy||9+3*|
To know more about DTE Goa Lateral Entry Seats Click Here
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Form
DTE Goa Lateral Entry prospectus is uploaded on website www.dtegoa.gov.in of the Directorate of Technical Education.
Applicants shall download, print and submit application form, along with self attested copies of specified documents and application fee of 1000/- payable vide Demand draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved mode of remittance, as may be duly notified. Applicants shall ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is atleast 3 months from the date of issue.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission Schedule
|1||Uploading of Prospectus with Admission Form on website||31st March, 2016|
|2||Receiving application form at Admission Centre at Porvorim||27th to 30th June, 2016|
|3||Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||05th July, 2016|
|4||Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||06th July, 2016|
|5||Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||07th July, 2016|
|6||Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||08th July, 2016|
|7||First Round of Admission||11th July, 2016 (Monday )|
|8||Second Round of Admission||22nd July, 2016 ( Friday)|
|9||Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required)||As notified in news papers|
To know more about DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Click Here
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Results
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Final Merit List will be displayed on 08th July, 2016
To know more about DTE Goa Lateral Entry Results Click Here
DTE Goa Contact Address
Directorate of Technical Education
Goa. 403 521
Phone No : ( 0832 ) 2416370
Website : www.dtegoa.gov.in.
|Goa CET Admissions to B.Arch. course shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ), conducted by Council of Architecture, and qualifying exam ( Std. XIIth / HSSC. )
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa shall conduct Goa Common Entrance Test – GCET 2016 for admissions to Professional Degree Courses in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.A.M.S., B.E. B.Arch & B.Pharm. Allied Health Sciences ( B.P.T., B.O.T., B.Opt., B.Sc.M.I.T., B.Sc.A.T. ) B.Sc. in Nursing in the State of Goa for the academic year 2016 – 17.
GCET Eligibility 2016
Valid Score at Goa CET 2016 :
An applicant for Degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing must have appeared and obtained valid score at the Goa Common Entrance Test GCET conducted by Government of Goa for the year of admission. GCET score of the previous year/s shall not be valid. For Medicine and Dentistry Degree courses, minimum GCET score should be 50% ( 40% in case of SC / ST / OBC and 45% for applicants belonging to PH category. ) aggregate in specified subjects. No minimum limit is specified for other courses. An applicant for Degree Course in Architecture must have appeared and obtained valid score at NATA conducted by Council of Architecture.
To know more about GCET Eligibility Click Here
GCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- Each paper will consist of 75 ( Seventy Five ) questions to be answered in two hours. ( One hundred & twenty minutes ).
- Each question shall have four choices for answers, out of which only one shall be correct.
- Correct answer shall carry one mark for each question. There will be no negative marking for wrong / multiple answers.
GCET Exam Center 2016
Goa Common Entrance Test 2016 shall be held at following centres.
Cujira ( Bambolim )
|10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|2||Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|3||Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|4||Navelim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|5||Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|6||Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|7||Ponda – 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|8||Ponda ( Farmagudi )||17||G.V. Ms. Smt. N.J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|9||Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|10||Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|11||Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|12||Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|13||Sanquelim||22||Government Higher Secondary School|
|14||Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|15||Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
To know more about GCET Exam Center Click Here
GCET 2016 Seats Reservation
1. One seat in each Institute, over & above the intake shall be available to Kashmiri Migrants, in Degree courses in Engineering, in any one branch as per the choice of the candidate.
2. ** Vacancies of All India Quota in Medicine & Dentistry shall be filled as per directives of GOI / SCI / MCI.
3. In view of SCI directives total reservation should be less than 50%. Therefore, non – statutory reservations for CSP, NRI, GN categories are restricted.
To know more about GCET Seats Click Here
GCET 2016 Syllabus
GCET consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Syllabus.
To know more about GCET Syllabus Click Here
GCET Application Process
This prospectus is uploaded on website www.dtegoa.gov.in of the Directorate of Technical Education.
Applicants shall download, print and submit application form for GCET 2016 ( Form A ), at notified locations as per Centre opted, on specified dates, along with application fee of 1500/- payable vide demand draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank, and three identical photographs as indicated, and other relevant certificates ( self attested photo copies ), to obtain the Photo – Admit Card, from the Admission Committee. Admit cards will be issued only to candidates in person. Applicants shall ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is atleast 3 months from the date of issue.
The applicant should submit the Application Form (A) for GCET 16 in person at the notified Application Reception Centre as per centre opted, along with a DD of 1500/- payable in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji, and three identical photographs as indicated, and obtain the Photo – Admit Card, from the Admission Committee, on the same day.
To know more about GCET Application Click Here
GCET Schedule 2016
|Physics||PY||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.||Two Hours|
|Chemistry||CH||10th May, 2016 ( Tuesday )||2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.||Two Hours|
|Mathematics||MA||11th May, 2016 ( Wednesday )||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.||Two Hours|
|Biology||Bio||11th May, 2016 ( Wednesday )||2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.||Two Hours|
GCET 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Start of receiving of application forms for GCET 2016 ( FORM A ) at Application Reception Centre.||28th March, 2016|
|2.||Last date for receiving forms for GCET 2016 ( FORM A ) at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||02nd April, 2016|
|3.||Last date for receiving of GCET 2016 ( Form A ) at DTE and collecting Admit Cards ( with late fees )||29th April, 2016|
|4.||Goa CET 2016 Exam Dates||10th May, 2016 & 11th May, 2016|
|5.||Result of GCET 2016 ( Expected )||18th May, 2016|
|6.||Start of receiving of application forms for Admission ( FORM B/ B1 ) at notified location||19th May, 2016|
|7.||Last date for receiving forms for Admission ( FORM B/B1 ) at notified location||27th May, 2016|
|8.||Display of Eligibility List at GCET 2016 Admission Centre||07th June, 2016|
|9.||Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||09th June, 2016|
|10.||Display of Provisional Merit List at GCET 2016 Admission Centre||13th June, 2016|
|11.||Display of Final Merit List at GCET 2016 Admission Centre||15th June, 2016|
|12.||First Round of GCET 2016 Admission||16th June, 2016 to 24th June, 2016|
|13.||Second Round of GCET 2016 Admission||18th July, 2016 to 21st July, 2016|
|14.||Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances ( if required )||As notified in news papers|
|15.||Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats ( if any ) in MBBS / BDS Courses||30th September, 2016|
GCET 2016 Result Date
GCET 2016 Results will be declared on 18th May, 2016.
To know more about GCET Results Click Here
Directorate of Technical Education
Goa. 403 521
Phone No : ( 0832 ) 2416370
Website : www.dtegoa.gov.in.