GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016
GGSIU CET 2016 Application Form
Guidelines for Filling of GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016
In addition to the instructions available at FAQ on the University website, the following guidelines may be read by all applicants before filling the application form :
1. The candidates are advised to go through the admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Online Application Forms for the CET.
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for admission.
3. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the program, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited. The Vice Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University may cancel the admission of any student for specific reasons at any stage.
4. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
5. GGSIPU CET Code : If the candidate is desirous of appearing in more than one Test, separate Application Form should be submitted for each test. Verify the CET Code from the List of Programs in Admission Brochure before submitting the form. Any request / application for change of CET Code will NOT be entertained.
6. Name of the Candidate : Candidates should write his / her Name in CAPITAL LETTERS as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
7. Name of Father / Mother : Write the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Writing mother’s name is compulsory.
8. Date of Birth : Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English calendar and as recorded in your School / Board ( Class – X ) / Pre – University examination certificate. Birth field is mandatory. If date of birth is not filled, the date of birth value of 01.01.1950 will be used.
9. Category : Select the appropriate option for your categories – SC, ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped / Persons with disablity, Defence and J & K Migrant. If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. Category certificate to be verified during admission / Counseling. If a candidate falls in more than two categories, he / she can select multiple options. If a general category candidate fills up a reserved category, then the candidature for admission to be considered if and only if the rank is within the general cut off rank.
10. Gender : Select the correct option.
11. Region : Select the option titled “Delhi Region” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school / college located in Delhi or from any institution affiliated to GGSIP University. Select the option titled “Outside Delhi” if you have passed your qualifying examination from any school / college located in any other part of the country ( India ) excluding the institutions affiliated to GGSIP University. Incorrectness in Region may lead to cancellation of admission on verification of documents.
12. Qualifying Exam : Select the option titled “PASSED” if you have already passed 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Select the option titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING” covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
13. Religion : Select the appropriate option. Minority certificate will be verified at the time of admissions for consideration of admissions in minority institutions.
14. Nationality : If your nationality is Indian, option indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; option indicated for “OTHERS”.
15. Mailing Address : Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE. Candidates are required to enter correct Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code and email address at which the SMS / communication is to be sent.
16. Photograph of the Candidate : The candidate should upload his / her recent colour photograph with white background of size as specified your face should cover about 75% of the photograph ( without attestation ) taken on or after 01st January, 2016. The candidate should also upload his / her scanned signature and scanned left thumb impression.
Instructions for photograph :
- Photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. ( Spectacles are allowed ). The face of the candidate should cover about 75% of the photo.
- The candidate should keep two identical photographs with him / her, in reserve which may have to be used for pasting in the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test / Counseling / Admission, in case of doubt regarding the identity.
17. Visible Mark of Identification : Candidate should mention visible mark of identification.
18. Centre of GGSIPU CET Common Entrance Test :
- Refer to the list of Centres of Common Entrance Test for the Academic Programs and CET Codes mentioned in this Admission Brochure. A centre will be invoked only if sufficient number of candidates are available.
- Examination Centre once allotted by the University will not be changed and no request in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. In case the first and second option for centre are not invoked or due to any other reason, then the candidate will be allocated Delhi Centre.
19. Verification and Counter signatures : While filling up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his / her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
20. The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
21. Candidates for MBBS Program : Falling under army quota are also eligible for admission to other colleges of Medical Science, on the basis of other categories ( including General ) to which the candidate may belong, and must fill up the appropriate option in the application form.
GGSIPU 2016 Online Application Fee
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 30th January, 2016, onwards ( Unless specified otherwise ). The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
GGSIPU 2016 Online Application Form Last Date
|GGSIPU CET 2016 Code||GGSIPU CET 2016 Programs||GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Last Date ( Up to 4.00 P.M. )|
|106||Master of Mass Communication||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|107||MPT ||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|108||MOT ( Neuro )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|109||MPO||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|110||MPH ( FE )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|111||M.Sc. ( EM )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|114||BCA||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|112||LLM||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|113||MA ( English )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|115||B.Sc (H) Nursing||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|118||MA (Criminology)||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|122||B.Ed. / B.Ed. ( Special Education )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|121||BA LLB / BBA LLB||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|123||M.Sc ( Bio & Conv. )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|141||MAHM / MCPHM||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|120||M.Ed||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|124||BHMS / BAMS / BPT / BOT / BPO / B.Sc. ( MLT ) / BA SLP||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|145||M.Sc. ( NRM )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|142||BCA - MCA Dual Degree||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|105||MCA / MCA ( SE )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|132||DM ( Cardiology )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|133||M.Ch ( CTVS )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|134||M.Ch ( Neuro Surgery )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|135||DM ( Neurology )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|126||BJMC||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|127||BHMCT||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|138||DM ( Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|136||M.Ch ( Plastic Surgery )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|143||M.Ch. ( Paediatrics Surgery )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|146||B.Com ( Hons. )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|144||M.Ch ( Urology )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|117||B.Sc (Yoga Science)||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|157||M.Phil ( Clinical Psychology )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|158||B.Sc Medical Technology ( RT )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|119||MSc ( Forensic Sc. )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|125||BBA||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|200||B.Voc.||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|161||M.Phil ( English )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|162||M.A ( Economics )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|163||MCA ( LE )||29th March, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
GGSIPU CET 2016 Admit Card
1. The Admit Card will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2016, issued by the University.
3. Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
4. Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission.
5. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test ( under any circumstances ).
6. No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non – receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
7. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities ( visible mark of identification ) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
8. GGSIPU CET MBBS Stage II : GGSIPU CET admit card will be issued for MBBS ( Stage-II ) examination, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Card may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log – in ID and password, from the website, used for filling up the application form.
9. In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non – receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
GGSIU 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET Eligibility 2016, GGSIPU CET Seats 2016, GGSIPU CET Counselling 2016, GGSIPU CET Results 2016, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016, GGSIPU CET Exam Date 2016, GGSIPU CET Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIU Related : GGSIPU CET 2016, IPU CET 2016, IPU CET Application Form 2016, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Online Application Form, GGSIPU Engineering Exam Application Form 2016, GGSIPU CET Offline Application Form 2016, GGSIPU Application Forms 2016, GGSIPU CET Entrance Exam Application Form 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Last Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Submission, GGSIPU Application Form Availability 2016, IPU CET 2016 Application Form Status, GGSIPU Application Form Procedure 2016, GGSIPU CET Application Form Issue Date 2016, GGSIPU CET Exam Apply Online 2016, GGSIPU Application Form Download 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Admit Card, IPU Admit Card Availability 2016, GGSIPU Admit Cards Issue Date 2016, GGSIPU CET Online Registration Form 2016, GGSIPU Admit Card 2016 Download, How to Apply GGSIPU CET 2016, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Application Form 2016, IPU CET 2016 Hall Ticket, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Application 2016, GGSIPU CET Notification 2016,
GGSIPU CET Application Form 2016 | IPU CET 2016 Online Registration | GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2016
Posted In entrance exam : ggsiu : Leave a response for ggsipu cet application form 2016 by vennila