GGSIPU CET Application Form 2015
GGSIU CET 2015 Application Form
Submission of GGSIPU CET Online Application Form 2015
1. All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode, for all Common Entrance Tests 2015. The application form is available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of 750/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable from 9th February, 2015, onwards. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
1. The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website www.ipu.ac.in.
2. The last date for applying shall not be extended for any program or program group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
4. The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
5. Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
6. After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
This application must be submitted before 3.00 P.M. of 14th April, 2015 for CET Code other than 102. For CET Code 102, the last date for such applications is before 3.00 P.M. of 16th March, 2015. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
7. A Separate Application Form has to be filled-in for each program (s) having distinct CET Code.
8. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling / admission. Result will be declared on University Website www.ipu.ac.in. Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website www.ipu.ac.in. Tentative dates of commencement of first and second counselling shall be notified by 20th February, 2015. The schedule may be deferred if the sanctioned intake for the respective program is not received by the University in time.
9. The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET 2015. The candidates will be called for counselling / admission depending upon the number of seats available in each program. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET 2015 will not be declared.
10. Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
11. In all communication regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
12. There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
13. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
14. The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website www.ipu.ac.in on or before 20th February, 2015.
15. The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
16. The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
17. Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Important Dates
- Last Date of application submission for PGMC ( CET Code: 102 ) : 10th March,2015
- Last date for application submission for all other CET codes, other than B.Arch. ( CET Code: 100 ) and PGMC ( CET Code: 102 ) : 7th April, 2015
- Start of application submission for B.Arch. ( CET Code: 100 ) : 1st June, 2015
- Last Date of application submission for B.Arch. ( CET Code: 100 ) : 2nd July, 2015
- The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application filling, the application can be submitted by 4.00 P.M. only.
GGSIPU 2015 Online Application Form Last Date
|GGSIPU CET 2014 Code||GGSIPU CET 2015 Programs||GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Last Date|
|101||MBA||7th April, 2015|
|102||*PGMC||10th March, 2015|
|105||MCA / MCA ( SE )||7th April, 2015|
|106||Master of Mass Communication||7th April, 2015|
|107||MPT||7th April, 2015|
|108||MOT ( Neurology )||7th April, 2015|
|109||MPO||7th April, 2015|
|110||MPH ( FE )||7th April, 2015|
|111||MSC ( EM )||7th April, 2015|
|112||LLM||7th April, 2015|
|113||MA ( Engineering & Communication )||7th April, 2015|
|114||BCA||7th April, 2015|
|115||B.Sc ( H ) Nursing||7th April, 2015|
|116||LE To B.Pharma ( Diploma )||7th April, 2015|
|117||MBA ( Software Enterprise Management )||7th April, 2015|
|118||MA / MSC ( Criminology )||7th April, 2015|
|119||MSC ( Foresnic Sc. )||7th April, 2015|
|120||M.Ed||7th April, 2015|
|121||BA LLB / BBA LLB||7th April, 2015|
|122||B.Ed||7th April, 2015|
|123||M.Sc ( Bio & Conv )||7th April, 2015|
|124||BPT / BPO / B.Sc ( MLT ) / BHMS / BASLP / BAMS||7th April, 2015|
|125||BBA||7th April, 2015|
|128||LE To B.Tech ( Diploma )||7th April, 2015|
|129||LE To B.Tech (B.Sc. Grads.)||7th April, 2015|
|126||BJMC||7th April, 2015|
|130||B.Tech ( Bio Tech )||7th April, 2015|
|131||B.Tech / B.Tech / M.Tech ( Dual Degree )||7th April, 2015|
|127||BHMCT||7th April, 2015|
|139||M.Tech ( CSE / IT / IS / CSE - W / IT - W )||7th April, 2015|
|140||M.Tech ( DC / ECE / VLSI / SP / RF& M / ECE - W )||7th April, 2015|
|146||B.Com ( Hons. )||7th April, 2015|
|145||M.Sc.( NRM )||7th April, 2015|
|141||MCPHM / MAHM||7th April, 2015|
GGSIPU CET 2015 Admit Card
1. The Admit Card will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log – in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2015, issued by the University.
3. Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
4. Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling / admission.
5. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test ( under any circumstances ).
6. No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
7. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card / centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities ( visible mark of identification ) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
8. MBBS Stage II : New CET admit card will be issued for MBBS ( Stage – II ) examination 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
9. In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of
payment for the application for admissions. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non -receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
GGSIU 2015 Navigation : GGSIPU CET Eligibility 2015, GGSIPU CET Seats 2015, GGSIPU CET Counselling 2015, GGSIPU CET Results 2015, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET Exam Date 2015, GGSIPU CET Preparation Question Bank CD
GGSIU Related : GGSIPU CET 2015, IPU CET 2015, IPU CET Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Online Application Form, GGSIPU Engineering Exam Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET Offline Application Form 2015, GGSIPU Application Forms 2015, GGSIPU CET Entrance Exam Application Form 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Last Date, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Submission, GGSIPU Application Form Availability 2015, IPU CET 2015 Application Form Status, GGSIPU Application Form Procedure 2015, GGSIPU CET Application Form Issue Date 2015, GGSIPU CET Exam Apply Online 2015, GGSIPU Application Form Download 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Admit Card, IPU Admit Card Availability 2015, GGSIPU Admit Cards Issue Date 2015, GGSIPU CET Online Registration Form 2015, GGSIPU Admit Card 2015 Download, How to Apply GGSIPU CET 2015, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Application Form 2015, IPU CET 2015 Hall Ticket, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Application 2015, GGSIPU CET Notification 2015,
GGSIPU CET Application Form 2015 | IPU CET 2015 Online Registration | GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2015
Posted In entrance exam : ggsiu : Leave a response for ggsipu cet application form 2015 by amala