GUJCET Application Form 2014
|GUJCET 2014 Online Practice Test Available Now|
GUJCET 2014 Online Application Form
1. GUJCET online registration form shall be filled as per the instruction of information booklet.
2. In the matter of acceptance or rejection of the application form, the decision of the Chairman will be final.
3. GUJCET 2014 Online Registration is available in the following website gujcet.gseb.org
Regarding verification of documents by the Head of the School / Institution at the time of sending application form :
(A) Eligibility for the candidates who have passed HSC Science Stream Examinatio before March 2014 :
1. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination taken by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.
2. Candidates who have passed HSC examination taken by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi ( CBSE ) through a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.
4. Candidates who are the heirs of the officers / employees who belong to the State of Gujarat but performing their duties in other States as the officers / employees of Central/State Government, Military Forces or the Board / Corporation governed by the Central / State Government, who have passed HSC examination through a recognized school in the State where thay are performing their duties.
5. The candidates who have passed HSC Science Stream Exam ( 10 + 2 Pattern ) are eligible to get admission in the concerned courses as per the admission Rules from time to time by Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, C/o. Dean, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad-380016 for admission in Medical course.
Regarding GUJET Examination Fee 2014
To get Information booklet and user ID – Password for online Registration of GUJCET, Demand Draft of 250/- of Nationalised Bank towards examination fee in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad shall be produced. The same shall not be cancelled or the examination fee shall not be refunded.
GUJCET 2014 Application Forms Distribution / Collection Centre
GUJCET Online Registration Open from 31st March, 2014 to 15th April, 2014
|1.||Diwan Ballubhai High School, Opp. Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|2.||Shreeji Vidhyalaya, Near Ghanti Stand, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|3.||Government, Girls High School, Raikhad, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|4.||C.N. Vidhyalaya, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|5.||Pranam Vidyalaya, Near Sapana Cinema, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( Rural )|
|6.||District Education Office, Multi - storied Building, Sector 11, Gandhinagar||Gandhinagar|
|7.||The New Progressive High School, Mehsana||Mehsana|
|8.||V.K. Bhula High School, Patan||Patan|
|9.||Vividhlaxi Vidhyamandir, Palanpur||Banaskantha|
|10.||Himmat High School, Station Road, Himatnagar||Sabarkantha|
|11.||Basundiwala Public High School, Near Ifkowala Hall, Opp. Paras Cinema, Nadiad.||Kheda|
|12.||District Education Office, Sevasadan, Anand.||Anand|
|13.||Navjeevan High School, Bagikhana, Palace road, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|14.||Sharada Mandir High School, Salatvada, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|15.||M.K. High School, Alkapuri, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|16.||New Heaven Vidhyalaya, Vaghodiya Road, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|17.||District Education Office, Near Sevashram, Hostel Ground, Bharuch.||Bharuch Narmada|
|18.||Government, Higher Secondary School, Darbar Road, Rajpipala||Valsad Dadranagar Haveli & Daman|
|19.||District Education Office, Valsad.||Haveli & Daman Navsari Surat Surat
|20.||Nagarpalika High School, Navsari.||Navsari|
|21.||Sir V.D.T. Girls High School, Athava lines, Sural.||Surat|
|22.||Smt. Lilaba Kanya Vidyalaya, Laldarwaja, Near Station.||Surat|
|23.||Telang High School, Godhara.||Panchmahal|
|24.||District Education Office, Dahod.||Dahod|
|25.||District Education Office, Aahwa.||Dang|
|26.||Karansinhji High School, Karanpara, Rajkot.||Rajkot|
|27.||G.T. Sheth Girls High School, Trikon Baug, Rajkot||Rajkot|
|28.||Nandkuvarba Kshatriya Kanya Vidhyalaya, Bhavnagar.||Bhavnagar|
|29.||Navanagar High School, Jamnagar.||Jamnagar|
|30.||Sheth N.T.M. High School, Near Mela ground, Vadipura, Surendranagar.||Surendranagar|
|31.||Kamani Forward High School, Lathi Road, Amreli||Amreli|
|32.||New Best High School, Near Railway Station, Joshipura, Junagadh.||Junagadh & Div|
|33.||M.P. Girls Govt. High School, Veraval.||Junagadh & Div|
|34.||Bhavsinhji High School, Porbandar.||Porbandar|
|35.||Shri fndrabai Girls High School, Nr. Bus Stand, Bhuj||Kutch|
|36.||36. District Education Office, Vyary, Dist. Tapi||Tapi|
|37.||V.C. Technical High School, Morbi||Morbi|
|38.||Government Secondary School, Station Road, Botad||Gandhi Nagar.|
|39.||S.L. Patel Saraswati High School, Malpur Road, Modasa||Modasa|
|40.||Panchshil High School, Lunawada||Lunawada|
|41.||S.F. High School, Chhota Udepur||Udepur|
|42.||G.V.J. High School, Jamkhambhaliya||Jamkhambhaliya|
|43.||T. & T. V. High School, Nanpura, Surat.||Surat|
|44.||S. G. Dholakiya High School, 1, Manhar Plot, Near Bus Stop||Rajkot|
|45.||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10/B, Near Old Sachivalaya. Gandhinagar||Gandhinagar|
|46.||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Maratha Mahollo, Near Pumping Station, Ravpura.||Vadodara|
GUJCET 2014 Admit Card
A. “Admission Card” for entry in GUJCET Examination :
1. Candidates shall be able to download their online admission card ( Hall – ticket ) 7 days prior to the examination or it may be sent as decided by Board.
B. Procedure after getting GUJCET Admission Card :
- Verify the details of admission card. If there is any error, contact the GUJCET Cell immediately for the same and get clarification correction.
- Under any circumstances entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination centre or examination hall without admission card.
- Candidate by himself cannot make any change in respect of any detail / information in the Admission Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admission Card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed.
(2) Candidate shall sign at two places in the Admission Card as well as also take signature of the Block Supervisor.
- As an evidence of getting question booklet and answer sheet.
- As an evidence of submitting the OMR Answer Sheet to the Block Supervisor.
(3) Details given in Admission Card such as name of the candidate, photograph, subjects for GUJCET, medium, subjects choosen, signature in application form and examination centre and details in respect of examination hall have been given. If there is any error with regard to the same, then as per the application form prescribed shall submit the same in person at the following address :
“Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell”,
C/o. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B,
Gandhinagar – 382010.
GUJCET Related : GUJCET 2014 Application Form Date, GUJCET 2014 Online Application Form, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Procedure, GUJCET Application Form 2014, GUJCET 2014 Registration Form, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Issue Date, GUJCET Entrance Exam 2014 Fee, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Submission Date, CET Gujarat 2014 Registration, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Availability Centers, How to Apply for Gujarat CET 2014, GUJCET 2014 Application Information, Gujarat CET 2014 Form Dates, GUJCET 2014 Application Form for Medical, GUJCET 2014 Admit Card Availability, Gujarat CET 2014 Application Fee, GUJCET 2014 Medical Application Form, Application Form for Gujarat CET 2014, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Distribution, Gujarat CET 2014 Admit Card Download, GUJCET 2014 Application Form Collection Centre, Last Date for GUJCET 2014 Application Form, Gujarat CET 2014 Application Form Download, GUJCET Form Available Centers 2014, Application Form for GUJCET 2014, Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2014 Application Form,
GUJCET 2014 Application Form – GUJCET 2014 Admit Card Details.
Posted In entrance exam : gujcet : Leave a response for gujcet application form 2014 by amala