GUJCET Application Form 2013
GUJCET 2013 Application Form
1. GUJCET application must be made Online Registration prescribed by the Board.
2. Candidate can fill up only one Gujarat Common Entrance Test application form
3. Every year new application forms shall be filled for the GUJCET.
4. Pin No. ( User ID – Password ) and Information Booklet can be obtained from the following places during the fixed time & date on payment of prescribed fees :
- The candidates who have passed H.S.C.E. Exam ( 12th Science ) on or before March / July 2012 or appearing in March 2013 12th Science from the school registered with the Gujarat Board, after submitting an examination fee of 250/- for each candidate by way of a Joint Demand Draft in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”, payable at Ahmedabad through the Std.XII Science Stream Higher Secondary Schools, can get the Information Booklet and Pin No. ( User ID – Password ) during the period from 3rd week of December, 2013 to 3rd week of December, 2013 ; 11.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs from the distribution centres no. 1 to 35.
- The candidates having eligibility as mentioned can get the Information Booklet and Pin No. ( User ID – Password ) from the distribution centres no. 36 to 39 mentioned after submitting an examination fee of 250/- for each candidate by way of a Demand Draft in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”, payable at Ahmedabad during the period from 3rd week of December, 2012 to Last week of December, 2012 ;11.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs.
Regarding filling in details in the application form for GUJCET 2013
- The online registration form shall be filled as per the instruction of information booklet.
- In the matter of acceptance or rejection of the application form, the decision of the Chairman will be final.
Regarding Examination Fee 2013
To get Information booklet and user ID – Password for online Registration of GUJCET, Demand Draft of 250/- of Nationalised Bank towards examination fee in the name of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad shall be produced. The same shall not be cancelled or the examination fee shall not be refunded.
GUJCET 2013 Application Forms Distribution / Collection Centre
|1.||Diwan Ballubhai High School, Opp. Tagore Hall, Paldi, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|2.||Shreeji Vidhyalaya, Near Ghanti Stand, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|3.||Govt. Girls High School, Raikhad, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|4.||C. N. Vidhyalaya, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( City )|
|5.||Pranam Vidyalaya, Near Sapana Cinema, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad ( Rural )|
|6.||District Education Office, Multi - storied Building, Sector 11, Gandhinagar||Gandhinagar|
|7.||The New Progressive High School, Mehsana||Mehsana|
|8.||V.K. Bhula High School, Patan||Patan|
|9.||Vividhlaxi Vidhyamandir, Palanpur||Banaskantha|
|10.||Himmat High School, Station Road, Himatnagar||Sabarkantha|
|11.||Basundiwala Public High School, Near Ifkowala Hall, Opp. Paras Cinema, Nadiad.||Kheda|
|12.||District Education Office, Sevasadan, Anand.||Anand|
|13.||Navjeevan High School, Bagikhana, Palace road, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|14.||Sharada Mandir High School, Salatvada, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|15.||M.K. High School, Alkapuri, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|16.||New Heaven Vidhyalaya, Vaghodiya Road, Vadodara.||Vadodara|
|17.||District Education Office, Near Sevashram, Hostel Ground, Bharuch.||Bharuch|
|18.||Government Higher Secondary School, Darbar Road, Rajpipala.||Narmada|
|19.||District Education Office, Valsad.||Valsad, Dadaranagar Havel & Daman
|20.||Nagarpalika High School, Navsari.||Navsari|
|21.||Sir V.D.T. Girls High School, Athava lines, Surat.||Surat|
|22.||Smt. Lilaba Kanya Vidyalaya, Laldarwaja, Near Station.||Surat|
|23.||Telang High School, Godhara.||Panchmahal|
|24.||District Education Office, Dahod.||Dahod|
|25.||District Education Office, Aahwa.||Dang|
|26.||Karansinhji High School, Karanpara, Rajkot.||Rajkot|
|27.||G.T. Sheth Girls High School, Trikon Baug, Rajkot.||Rajkot|
|28.||Nandkuvarba Kshatriya Kanya Vidhyalaya, Bhavnagar.||Bhavnagar|
|29.||Navanagar High School, Jamnagar.||Jamnagar|
|30.||Sheth N.T.M. High School, Near Mela ground, Vadipura, Surendranagar.||Surendranagar|
|31.||Kamani Forward High School, Lathi Road, Amreli||Amreli|
|32.||New Best High School, Near Railway Station, Joshipura, Junagadh.||Junagadh & Div|
|33.||M.P. Girls Govt. High School, Veraval.||Junagadh & Div|
|34.||Bhavsinhji High School, Porbandar.||Porbandar|
|35.||Shri Indrabai Girls High School, Nr. Bus Stand, Bhuj||Kutch|
|36.||T. & T. V. High School, Nanpura, Surat.||Surat|
|37.||S. G. Dholakiya High School, 1, Manhar Plot, Near Bus Stop||Rajkot|
|38.||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10/B, Near Old Sachivalaya||Gandhi Nagar.|
|39.||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Maratha Mahollo, Near Pumping Station, Ravpura||Vadodara|
GUJCET 2013 Admit Card
A. “Admission Card” for entry in the Examination :
Candidates shall be download there online admission card ( Hall – ticket ) prior to 10 days of the examination or send as decided by Board.
B. Procedure after getting the Admission Card :
- Verify the details of admission card. If there is any error, contact the GUJCET Cell immediately for the same and get clarification / correction.
- In any circumstances entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination centre or examination hall without admission card.
- Candidate by himself cannot make any change in respect of any detail / information in the Admission Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admission Card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed.
2. Candidate shall sign at two places in the Admission Card as well as also take signature of the Block Supervisor.
- As an evidence of getting question booklet and answer sheet.
- As an evidence of submitting the OMR Answer Sheet to the Block Supervisor.
3. Details given in Admission Card such as name of the candidate, photograph, subjects for GUJCET, medium, subjects choosen, signature in application form and examination centre and details in respect of examination hall have been given. If there is any error with regard to the same, then as per the application form shall submit the same in person at the following address :
The Assistant Secretary,
“Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell”,
C/o. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10-B,
GUJCET Related : GUJCET 2013 Application Form Date, GUJCET 2013 Online Application Form, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Procedure, GUJCET Application Form 2013, GUJCET 2013 Registration Form, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Issue Date, GUJCET Entrance Exam 2013 Fee, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Submission Date, CET Gujarat 2013 Registration, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Availability Centers, How to Apply for Gujarat CET 2013, GUJCET 2013 Application Information, Gujarat CET 2013 Form Dates, GUJCET 2013 Application Form for Medical, GUJCET 2013 Admit Card Availability, Gujarat CET 2013 Application Fee, GUJCET 2013 Medical Application Form, Application Form for Gujarat CET 2013, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Distribution, Gujarat CET 2013 Admit Card Download, GUJCET 2013 Application Form Collection Centre, Last Date for GUJCET 2013 Application Form, Gujarat CET 2013 Application Form Download, GUJCET Form Availabile Centers 2013, Application Form for GUJCET 2013, Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2013 Application Form ,
GUJCET 2013 Application Form – GUJCET 2013 Admit Card Details.
Posted In entrance exam : gujcet : Leave a response for gujcet application form 2013 by amala