HNBGU MPhil PhD 2015 Entrance Exam
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University,
( A Central University ),
Srinagar, Garhwal – 246174,
Telephone No : 01346 – 250453, 9410563985, 9411775966, 9719738317,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.hnbgu.ac.in.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University admission to various programs of MPhil PhD Program courses academic year of 2015 – 2016
HNBGU 2015 MPhil PhD Entrance Exam Date
|HNBGU 2015 Entrance Exam Date : 18th January, 2015 ( Sunday ).|
HNBGU 2015 MPhil PhD Specialization
- MPhil – Environmental Plant Biology & English.
- PhD – Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Home Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology, Zoology, Defense and Strategic Studies, Geography, Geology, Forestry, Plant Physiology, Rural Technology, Anthropology, Archaeology, Economics, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Commerce, Education, Extension Education, Tourism, Computer Science & Law.
HNGBU 2015 MPhil PhD Eligibility
A minimum of 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) will be required at the Master’s level in the concerned subject for General / OBC category. Relaxation of 5% is applicable at the Master’s level for SC / ST categories.
HNGBU 2015 Test Pattern
Students shall have to take a written examination consisting of two sections.
|Section I : Aptitude Test and General Knowledge||20|
|Section II : Subject test, based on Post Graduate syllabus of the concerned subject||80|
- The two parts shall contain 20 and 80 objective type questions ( Multiple Choice Questions ).
- The students shall be allowed a maximum of two hours time to complete the test.
- Qualifying cutoff marks in entrance test :
- 50% for General / OBC
- 45% for SC /ST.
- All the candidates who qualify entrance test will be called for interview along with the candidates exempted from the written test ( NET / SLET / UGC Research Fellow, M.Phil. from HNB Garhwal University only ).
- The JRF ( NET ) passed candidates and teacher fellows will be counted against additional seats, which will be allocated to each department.
Following will be the Assessment Index of 100 marks:
a. Academic Career : Distribution of 50 marks will be following :
- UG -20% of total marks obtained
- PG -30% of total marks obtained
b. Performance in interview : 50 marks
HNBGU 2015 Entrance Test & Centre Code
|M Phil Courses||PhD Courses|
HNBHU 2015 MPhil PhD Subjects Codes
|404||Botany||422||M.Phil in English|
|408||Defence & Strategic Studies||426||Physics|
|412||Environmental Science||430||Rural Technology|
HNBGU 2015 MPhil PhD Reservation of Seats
- Number of seats under Fellowship Program for PhD (Campus Seat) : 228
- M. Phil Total seats : 25 only in the following two subjects :
- Environmental Plant Biology : 10
- English : 15
- Total Number of seats for Affiliated Colleges without Fellowship : 146