|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
HNBGU 2018 Exam Pattern
Pattern of HNBGU Entrance Test for Category E :
- Students shall have to take a written examination of 100 multiple choice question ( MCQs ) based on undergraduate syllabus of the concerned subject of any Indian University for post graduate programmes. A candidate can appear in Entrance Test for P.G. programme maximum in three subjects. Candidates applying for more than one PG programmes need to apply separately in application form along with the prescribed fee. For details please visit the University website www.hnbguentrance.in/pgentrance
- Each question shall be of 01 mark and there shall be no negative marking.
- The students shall be allowed a maximum of two hours time to complete the test.
- In case of diploma programs, MCQ question paper shall be based on general knowledge, current affairs, aptitude and elementary knowledge about the subject. However, for Advance Diploma in Environmental Economics, please see the syllabus of M.Sc. Environmental Sciences of H.N.B. Garhwal University on the University website.
- For B.P.Ed. / M.P.Ed. degree programs, beside the entrance test, the candidate will also have to take physical efficiency / sports proficiency test at Srinagar ( Garhwal ).