ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centres||Seats||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Agriculture Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016
Filling of ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016
A. ICAR AIEEA UG Offline OMR Application :
1. Every Information Bulletin bears a ‘booklet number’ ( known as Application Number ) at the bottom right hand corner which is also indicated on right side of the top and bottom of Application Form and both copies of Admit Cards. Please check that this number is the same at all places. In case of any discrepancy, you must get the copy of Information Bulletin exchanged at the counter. This Application number, Subject Stream ( A or B ) for examination, the Examination City Centre chosen and the Sex, must be quoted in all future correspondences.
2. A candidate can apply for examination in only one Subject Stream ( A or B ). No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of degree programs for admission will be available at the time of counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate. This Application number, Subject Stream (A or B) for examination, the Examination City Centre chosen and the Sex, must be quoted in all future correspondences.
3. Online Application, filled – in correctly in neat own handwriting of the candidate and complete in all respects, Acknowledgement card, duly affixed with postal stamp of an appropriate amount, should be submitted through Registered / Speed Post only so as to reach the following address :
The Controller of Examinations ( Agril. Education ),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – II,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.
Well in time but not later than the last date, i.e. 30th April, 2016 positively. The last date for receipt of Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is 4th May, 2016. Any incomplete application or application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no claim / correspondence in this regard will be entertained. ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit in this regard.
4. The candidates appearing in the final qualifying examination are also eligible to apply and can appear in this entrance examination, but they must produce documentary evidence of their acquiring eligibility on the date of counseling.
5. Candidates are not required to submit any certificates / marks sheet etc. with the application It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility in to to before appearing in the examination.
6. Detailed instructions for online application may be read carefully before filling and submitting application.
7. If any candidate has been found at any stage to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information, his / her candidature / admission will be rejected / cancelled as soon as it comes to the notice of either ICAR or the university concerned.
B. ICAR AIEEA UG Online Application 2016 :
This is an alternative option to OMR forms. Online Application and downloadable prospectus will be available on ICAR website. A Demo Online application form will also be available on the website for acquainting the candidates with this technique and for practicing before online submission of application.
The candidate has to visit www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application AIEEA UG 2016. The candidate can download prospectus and then fill his / her form online. He / she need not to purchase the separate prospectus or fill the form manually on OMR Sheet.
During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank / NEFT.
a. Making payment through Bank Challan
After filling the Online Application, candidate has to take a printout of computer generated confirmation page and bank challan ( in 3 copies ) through which he / she has to deposit cash ( fees ) in the nearest Syndicate Bank branch. Bank will return two copies of challan duly stamped. Candidate will retain one copy of the challan. He / she will enclose the second copy ( duly stamped by the bank ) with his / her filled in computer generated confirmation page’s printout and send it to COE ( Edn. ) by post at the given address :
The Controller of Examination ( Education ),
ICAR, Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.
b. Making payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank
During online filling of the form, candidate can also opt for making fee payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank. In this case, the candidate will make payment directly through the debit / credit card from his computer and will not be required to visit the bank. Receipt of such payments / application is confirmed immediately.
c. Making payment through NEFT
While filling the form the candidates may also opt for ‘Payment through NEFT’. When candidates have selected this option, after filling the form, a NEFT Challan shall be generated. The candidates can take a print out of this Challan and send NEFT remittance through any branch of any bank. In such cases, the candidates must fill the information as available in the NEFT Challan generated through ICAR website. The candidates must obtain the UTR number from the Bank through which they have sent NEFT remittance. The candidates are required to enclose a photocopy of the Banks’ challan bearing the UTR number along with the application without fail.
After obtaining the UTR number, the candidates are required to visit the ICAR website again and upload the UTR number details in the website. Candidates are requested to ensure that only correct UTR details are entered in the website as the in-correct details shall lead to rejection of the application without further correspondence in the matter. No Bank charges are payable for NEFT payment.
While filling the Online form, candidate can upload soft copy of his / her clear, recent, colour photograph, same as pasted on Application Form, signature and thumb impression. If he / she is unable to do so then he / she has to paste the photograph, put his / her signature and thumb impression on the printout of computer generated confirmation page in designated boxes and send it to COE ( Edn. ) by post at the given address.
Application will be allowed either on OMR application form attached with the Information Bulletin AIEEA UG 2016 or ONLINE only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Admit Card
The e-Admit Card will be uploaded on ICAR website during specified period. This copy of Admit Card must be duly attested by Principal of the School/College last attended or a Gazetted Officer and brought to Eligibility of the candidate for the examination and admission later on is not checked until the date of counseling / personal appearance of the candidate when the related documents are checked and verified. In case of admission through wait list, the documents / certificates etc. will be checked directly at the time of admission in the admitting university. In case the candidate is found not – eligible at any stage, his/her candidature would be summarily rejected and admission will be cancelled.
ICAR AIEEA UG Important Dates 2016
|Date and Time of Examination||21st May, 2016 (Saturday)
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM ( 2 ½ hrs )
|Commencement of Online Application submission||15th April, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Last date of online application||30th April, 2016
( Saturday upto 11:59 PM )
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 30th April, 2016||2nd May, 2016 ( upto working hours of the banks )|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application ( from non – remote areas )||30th April, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application ( from remote areas )||4th May, 2016|
|e – Admit card information ( on ICAR website www.icar.org.in )||by 2nd week of May, 2016|
|Declaration of result||10th June, 2016 ( Tentative )|
|Schedule for Counseling / Personal Appearance||25th June, 2016 – 7th July, 2016 ( Tentative )|
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2016 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Centre 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2016,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Online, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Date, ICAR AIEEA 2016 Apply Online, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016, Important Dates for ICAR AIEEA UG 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016 Last Date, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Submission, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Online Registration Form, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Admission Card, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Online Form Download, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Test Important Dates, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Cost, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Status, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Exam Admit Card, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Online Application Fee, ICAR UG Entrance Exam 2016 Admit Card, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Fee Payment, ICAR AIEEA 2016 Application Form for UG, ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Test 2016 Application, How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG 2016 Application Form Details, ICAR All India Entrance Test 2016 Admit Card,
ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016 | ICAR AIEEA UG Online Application Form 2016 | ICAR UG Entrance Exam 2016 Admit Card | ICAR AIEEA 2016 Important Dates
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar aieea ug application form 2016 by nirmala